KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC and it's problems with wolverine

KMC and it's problems with wolverine
Started by: Pointinel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

KMC and it's problems with wolverine

Greetings. (LOL!)

i just wanna know what's wrong with logan that almost everybody here in KMC is mad or mocking/discrediting him in almost every thread. ive been here since august, but it seems to me that this was way before i even arrived here. can i know the root of this problem?

here are the things i always hear:
1. "fans/fanboys" ruin him
2. overexposure
3. PIS/CIS/bad writing
4. cashcow
5. writers wont let him lose
6. inconsistency (this one's my personal fave)
7. and "he keeps on beating people he have no bussiness defeating"

now somebody care to enlighten me?

P.S. "CM" would probably say this is "whining," but i just wanna know why.

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:08 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Would you quit with the ****ing wolverine threads, this is the reason people are getting tired of him, people like you and your damn wolverine threads.

And I thought the comics overexposed him...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:02 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The root of the problem is that those 7 points u listed are all TRUE. Thats the problem with wolverine...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:22 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Would you quit with the ****ing wolverine threads, this is the reason people are getting tired of him, people like you and your damn wolverine threads.

And I thought the comics overexposed him...
Agreed.

The least you could do is subtly mask them like the Wolverine BASHING threads. . . whistle

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:27 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

people will always find reasons to hate "the latest fad" it's no different that people would find reasons to hate a popular comic book character....

just because they can...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:29 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by jinzin
people will always find reasons to hate "the latest fad" it's no different that people would find reasons to hate a popular comic book character....

just because they can...

ive always hated him, fad or not...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:31 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by pr1983
ive always hated him, fad or not...
You hated him before hating him was cool? smile

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:33 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Creshosk

laughing out loud so true...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:36 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Since the mid 80s when i started reading x-men... i immediately took a dislike to him, mainly his personality... i just didnt realise marvel would eventually give me even more reasons to dislike him...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:37 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Agreed.

The least you could do is subtly mask them like the Wolverine BASHING threads. . . whistle
He's asking for it though, its hypocracy in a sense.

Its like standing in the rain, and asking why you keep getting wet...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:53 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

just because they can...
If that makes you feel better, then...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:54 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by pr1983
The root of the problem is that those 7 points u listed are all TRUE. Thats the problem with wolverine...

^ Pretty much sums it up.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:56 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
^ Pretty much sums it up.
I have to be part of it to, since all the guys here hate me, but hey, the threads go platinum...

rock

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 01:00 AM
Creshosk

He's asking for it though, its hypocracy in a sense.
Hypocrasy?

Its like standing in the rain, and asking why you keep getting wet...
Can't argue with that.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 01:41 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

There are many methods I use to keep me liking Wolvie. Here are the top two:
I don't listen to fanboys and I only pick up certain issues with him in it (this makes it so that I don't need to deal with the overexposure/cashcow/bad writing/inconsistency).
Seriously! If you don't like those problems, its so very simple to avoid them all together. As for numbers 5 and 7 in the first post, those are mostly not true.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 01:42 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

just because they can...

No no, you see, the real hardcore wolverine haters like myself, we actually loved Wolverine at one point. He used to be my favorite, and then I stopped being a fanboy, and those seven things you listed became more prevalent. Now, now I hate him with a passion. Oh wolverine, how the mighty have fallen.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 02:13 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Nataku8188
No no, you see, the real hardcore wolverine haters like myself, we actually loved Wolverine at one point. He used to be my favorite, and then I stopped being a fanboy, and those seven things you listed became more prevalent. Now, now I hate him with a passion. Oh wolverine, how the mighty have fallen.
Everytime you post an angel grows its wings... smile

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 02:14 AM
Creshosk

Everytime you post an angel grows its wings... smile
Good thing you didn't say 'gets' instead of grows. . .

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I would have said '... Ripped off.' shifty

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 02:18 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Your avatar is looking at me now,its more evil than before... evil face

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 02:21 AM
Creshosk

Re: KMC and it's problems with wolverine

Originally posted by Pointinel
1. "fans/fanboys" ruin him
Only if you're weak minded enough to allow that to happen.

quote:
2. overexposure
other characters get this too, for some odd reason this is only a bad thing if it's wolverine. . .

quote:
3. PIS/CIS/bad writing
other characters get this too, for some odd reason this is only a bad thing if it's wolverine. . .

quote:
4. cashcow

quote:
5. writers wont let him lose

quote:
6. inconsistency (this one's my personal fave)

quote:
7. and "he keeps on beating people he have no bussiness defeating"

Odd. . .

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 02:23 AM