KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Are comic book debates about winning or losing

Are comic book debates about winning or losing
Started by: Sir Whirlysplat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I figured this is where that crap started...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 04:09 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
To get to the bottom of GS thinking some people on the forum are more important than others. Something I think is ridicuous. smile

Since when do i think that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I respect the opinion of some more than others but there's nothing wrong with that at all as far as im concerned. Whether you agree with that or not is of no concern to me.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 11:58 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

All of this because of a flopped mission?

Come on mate let it go.

I have a level of respect for everyone on these forums however the level i have for each person depends on their contributions to the forum which is fair enough.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 12:31 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Indeed i did. My time in Cairo and in the bedouin camp were the highlights of the holiday. But i did go enjoy Luxor and a boat trip around the Red Sea as well. It was one of the best holidays ive been on. I want to go Japan now or New Orleans during Mardi Gras.

Well, you can scratch the former from your list for awhile. But I've been lucky enough to have visited both places during concert tours. The fans there are great. NO and Japan are two of the most musically astute places in the world. I hope N.O. recovers quickly...I was hoping to perform at Jazzfest in April.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:40 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by demigawd
Well, you can scratch the former from your list for awhile. But I've been lucky enough to have visited both places during concert tours. The fans there are great. NO and Japan are two of the most musically astute places in the world. I hope N.O. recovers quickly...I was hoping to perform at Jazzfest in April.

I completely missed all of the new about Hurricane Katrina because of my holiday. I cant believe all of the damage it did. When are you back home?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 08:37 AM
demigawd
Board Scientist

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I completely missed all of the new about Hurricane Katrina because of my holiday. I cant believe all of the damage it did. When are you back home?

October 3rd. After a stop in Barcelona.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 03:51 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote