KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » fantasy or sci-fi movie you will always remembure

fantasy or sci-fi movie you will always remembure
Started by: b-dan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
b-dan
Son of Sparda

fantasy or sci-fi movie you will always remembure

name what in your oppion is the best fantasy or sci-fi movie the one that you will lawyas remembure i will always remembure legend and the fith element and star wars

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 03:18 AM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

2001: a space odyssey. Not only considered the best scifi movie ever made, but one of the best movies ever made, period. IMHO, no other movie comes close to giving as realistic a depiction of alien contact/life as this gem.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 01:59 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Star Wars (all of em)
Lord of the Rings
The Star Trek movies (my dad got me into them when I was young)
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Total Recall
Jurassic Park (first one)

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 05:20 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

tremors
jurassic park

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 07:15 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

o and blade runner

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:22 AM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue450Rider

All of the Star Wars movies.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 01:30 AM
Blue450Rider is currently offline Click here to Send Blue450Rider a Private Message Find more posts by Blue450Rider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Star wars
The Dark Crystal
Fifth element
12 monkeys
The Matrix
Big Trouble in little China
Judge Dredd
The Sixth sense ( I consider it sci-fi)
Predator
Alien
Aliens
Aliens3
Predator 2
Terminator
Terminator 2
Terminator 3

-mando

Last edited by Dusty on Sep 14th, 2005 at 12:39 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 12:36 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

"Empire Strikes Back" and "This Island Earth".

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 12:40 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

der, of corse you will remember it, you paid 80 bucks for it.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 11:05 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

$95.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 02:14 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

I stand corrected.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 08:30 PM
Wild_7
Wild Seven Terrorist

Lord of the rings, star wars, final fantasy spirits within, final fantasy advent children, THE MATRIX!!!, Terminator 2 and some others that are in my deep archive of my movie mind.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 08:42 PM
Wild_7 is currently offline Click here to Send Wild_7 a Private Message Find more posts by Wild_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chandra

Legend (Ridley Scott)
The movie couldn't find its audience, it played too much on the themes of good vs evil for adults and had some sexual undertones and horror not suitable for kids.
But it's a cult classic and I love the movie to bits. Music, sets, costumes, actors = brilliant! There was a Legend Ultimate Edition which was fantastic with everything you'd want in an ultimate edition

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:29 PM
chandra is currently offline Click here to Send chandra a Private Message Find more posts by chandra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BaronOBeefDip
Fedora wearin' psychopath

Star Wars
Close Encounters Of The Third Kind
Godzilla (It could be considered science fiction in some aspects.)
Aliens
ID4
Jurassic Park (Again, is technically science fiction in some aspects.)

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 10:09 PM
BaronOBeefDip is currently offline Click here to Send BaronOBeefDip a Private Message Find more posts by BaronOBeefDip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gentmax

Gattaca

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:21 PM
gentmax is currently offline Click here to Send gentmax a Private Message Find more posts by gentmax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chandra
Legend (Ridley Scott)
The movie couldn't find its audience, it played too much on the themes of good vs evil for adults and had some sexual undertones and horror not suitable for kids.
But it's a cult classic and I love the movie to bits. Music, sets, costumes, actors = brilliant! There was a Legend Ultimate Edition which was fantastic with everything you'd want in an ultimate edition
ya i got the ultimate edition its the one with the directors cut and theatracal realise rite if it that then thats the one i got

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:00 PM
ZephroCarnelian

DUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 05:05 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BananaKing
Your soul.

War Of The Worlds Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 08:10 PM
BananaKing is currently offline Click here to Send BananaKing a Private Message Find more posts by BananaKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Which one?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 08:38 PM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Empire Strikes Back. 2001 - but only because I had no idea what the hell was going on...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 01:34 AM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote