KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » fantasy or sci-fi movie you will always remembure

fantasy or sci-fi movie you will always remembure
Started by: b-dan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Star Wars
The Fifth Element
Lord of The Rings
Total Recall
Terminator
Alien
Jurassic Park

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 06:01 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

2001 a space odyssey
Star Wars 1977
Empire strikes back
Terminater one
Terminater two

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 30th, 2005 at 09:11 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 09:07 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Star wars trilogy

Fifth element

The Matrix

lord of the rings trilogy

Predator

war of the worlds

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 08:54 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
general-pain

Revenge of the Sith, Empire Strikes Back, Predator, Aliens, Terminator.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 02:23 AM
general-pain is currently offline Click here to Send general-pain a Private Message Find more posts by general-pain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragon milly
sad

All the Star Wars movies and The Lord of the Rings movies big grin

Not expect anything! Never expect! Only hope! Only hoping best for you. That's not wrong, to hope.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:33 AM
dragon milly is currently offline Click here to Send dragon milly a Private Message Find more posts by dragon milly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

The movie "Nothing", and the movie "lost highway" i didn't understand lost highway.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 07:00 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Star Wars
Lord Of The Rings
The Fifth Element

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 06:39 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Serenity.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 08:35 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Johnlindsey289

Star Wars classic Trilogy.
The Dark Crystal.
Harry Potter.
Total Recall.
Lord of the Rings.
The Last Unicorn.
The Wizard of Oz.
The Secret of NIMH.
Rock & Rule.
Willy Wonka.
Fire & Ice.
Spaceballs.
The Fifth Element.
Blade Runner.
Akira.
The Princess Bride.
Ghost in The Shell.
Aliens.
Terminator 1 & 2.
Dark City.
The Running Man.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:21 AM
Johnlindsey289 is currently offline Click here to Send Johnlindsey289 a Private Message Find more posts by Johnlindsey289 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnightshadow
death before dishonor

wow thats alot! mine are the same as lady grim.

yo lady grim!

[B]in the real world as in dreams
nothing is quite what it seems![B]

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 02:30 PM
midnightshadow is currently offline Click here to Send midnightshadow a Private Message Find more posts by midnightshadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnightshadow
death before dishonor

hey dragon milly and blue butterfly, cool sigs! wink big grin

[B]in the real world as in dreams
nothing is quite what it seems![B]

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 02:31 PM
midnightshadow is currently offline Click here to Send midnightshadow a Private Message Find more posts by midnightshadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

Star Wars
Jurrassic Park.
The Omega man
Soylent green.
2001- a space oddessey.
Aliens.
Predator 2

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 05:32 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

big grin

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 12:29 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

LOTR, Terminator 2 and maybe the original Star Wars.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 02:10 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
session 9

2001 a space oddessey
Blade runner
Original Dune
The Matrix

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 06:54 PM
session 9 is currently offline Click here to Send session 9 a Private Message Find more posts by session 9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

The Matrix Trilogy
Lord of the ring trilogy
Star Wars sixology

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 01:06 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DemonXangelX

mary shellys frankinstein
aliens all of em
prediter
many more but i cant be botherd to type

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 12:21 PM
DemonXangelX is currently offline Find more posts by DemonXangelX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skinjob

I would like to point out that I have (disturbingly) read on this forum that there are some people out there who don't seem to understand Bladerunner. Some even mentioned they fell asleep during it and went on to say that they thought 2001 A Space Odyssey was dull (??!!) and that they didn't understand it......which is probably why they listed Jurassic park as their favourite film (not that there's anything wrong with that but it is NOT EVEN CLOSE to the same league). May I say to these people (who must have been born post 1980 - or at least that is the only reason I can think that such drivel would actually ) YOU ARE NOT SCI FI FANS IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THESE MOVIES - THE GREATEST OF THEIR TIME AND OURS. But that's ok - keep watching Jurassic Park and leave the real sci fi stuff to those with the intelligence to understand them. Thank you, that will be all.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 05:26 AM
Skinjob is currently offline Click here to Send Skinjob a Private Message Find more posts by Skinjob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Skinjob
I would like to point out that I have (disturbingly) read on this forum that there are some people out there who don't seem to understand Bladerunner. Some even mentioned they fell asleep during it and went on to say that they thought 2001 A Space Odyssey was dull (??!!) and that they didn't understand it......which is probably why they listed Jurassic park as their favourite film (not that there's anything wrong with that but it is NOT EVEN CLOSE to the same league). May I say to these people (who must have been born post 1980 - or at least that is the only reason I can think that such drivel would actually ) YOU ARE NOT SCI FI FANS IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THESE MOVIES - THE GREATEST OF THEIR TIME AND OURS. But that's ok - keep watching Jurassic Park and leave the real sci fi stuff to those with the intelligence to understand them. Thank you, that will be all.

Well done.

Bladerunner is one of my favorite films of all time.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 05:30 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sharda22

Mine is Aliens. I don't ever think that it will be beaten.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 11:55 PM
sharda22 is currently offline Click here to Send sharda22 a Private Message Find more posts by sharda22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote