KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Chucky vs Leprechaun

Chucky vs Leprechaun
Started by: deathbycorn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cropsy_is_god

I hope they kill each other so i never have to see another sh*t sequel with either of those 2 idiots. The only way i would maybe watch another Leprechaun film is if Jennifer Aniston comes back and kills the wee prick off for good and i would never watch a new Chucky film after the last 2. In my opinion Chucky has been ruined and he wasn't great to start with.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 10:35 PM
cropsy_is_god is currently offline Click here to Send cropsy_is_god a Private Message Find more posts by cropsy_is_god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

eh, I say they are buried underground, in a big pool of hot Mag-ma(dr. evil smile) cause they are STOOOOOPID

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 12:15 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tonsoffun9109

I think this movie would be kick-ass. Chucky would win hands down, and not to mention he has Tiffany and Glen/Glenda....... well, nvm since Tiff is now Jennifer Tilly and glen and glenda are seperate people. but still with or without help chucky would win... i can't wait for another child's play.

P.S. I hate Leprechaun.... Back in Da hood was sooooo cheap....

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 11:07 PM
tonsoffun9109 is currently offline Click here to Send tonsoffun9109 a Private Message Find more posts by tonsoffun9109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterof horror

Angry chucky vs leprechaun

NONE OF U DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THEM.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 10:00 PM
masterof horror is currently offline Click here to Send masterof horror a Private Message Find more posts by masterof horror Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by masterof horror
NONE OF U DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THEM.
love the grammar.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 07:55 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson_Nemesis
Bloodwave Apprentice

Chucky V Leprechaun

I'm not totally convinced that the trailer is a fake, it could just be a teaser trailer like the one they did when they made Freddie Vs Jason (which honestly they should have made before making Jason X....would have made much more sense), but anyhow horror movie sites all over the net are all talking about Chucky vs Leprechaun, so don't totally think it's a hoax

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 04:26 PM
Crimson_Nemesis is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson_Nemesis a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson_Nemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gutted

I am a long-time horror movie fan. & I LOVE the Chucky movies 1-3. Didn't care for the comedy spoofs. & I LOVE the Leprechaun movies. They are both great regardless what you idiots think. I think it would be amazing for a Chucky VS Leprechaun movie. & I think it's even better that Don Mancini is doing a remake of Child's Play! I'm SOOOO excited!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 08:56 PM
gutted is currently offline Click here to Send gutted a Private Message Find more posts by gutted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insomniatric
The Spider

I might be remembering wrong, but isn't there a vs forum?

Anyway, Chucky was just plain stupid, and I've never seen Leprechaun.

Sig and Avatar made by Steverules_2 (Thank you!)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 10:16 PM
Insomniatric is currently offline Click here to Send Insomniatric a Private Message Find more posts by Insomniatric Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tabby999
yeah and theres gonna be another Vs movie out soon, Tucan Sam the fruitloops logo Vs Capt. Crunch! taking all bets!

capt crunch curbstomps

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 11:32 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2014 06:51 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote