KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Apocalypse

Respect Apocalypse
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Dude, Apoc has been getting screwed by shitty writing and PIS for almost the last decade. Hell, in Evangel's tournament, I couldn't find enough stuff to prove he could beat Thor. And not rune king, I mean classic. Come on! Apocalypse should easily be able to crush Thor. Black Bolt is almost a plot device at this point. Need to take someone out? Call Black Bolt. laughing Guy is rigged out the ass with his voice. However, I think that wasn't the real Apoc in HOM. Someone said it was Wanda's consciousness projecting him. I personally think Apocalypse with good writing can beat Black Bolt, Thor, and quite a few others. Problem is, too many people hate on him....not to mention things like that table...... That just screams PIS. Apocalypse rapes Namor. Word on the cartoon, great voice work and good writing for Apoc. Though, the way they finished him off was PIS.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 11:11 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Re: Respect Apocalypse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
Discuss his feats.
which ones??? the ones of him failing, or the ones of him......not winning?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 11:24 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dude, Apoc has been getting screwed by shitty writing and PIS for almost the last decade. Hell, in Evangel's tournament, I couldn't find enough stuff to prove he could beat Thor. And not rune king, I mean classic. Come on! Apocalypse should easily be able to crush Thor. Black Bolt is almost a plot device at this point. Need to take someone out? Call Black Bolt. laughing Guy is rigged out the ass with his voice. However, I think that wasn't the real Apoc in HOM. Someone said it was Wanda's consciousness projecting him. I personally think Apocalypse with good writing can beat Black Bolt, Thor, and quite a few others. Problem is, too many people hate on him....not to mention things like that table...... That just screams PIS. Apocalypse rapes Namor. Word on the cartoon, great voice work and good writing for Apoc. Though, the way they finished him off was PIS.

Inhumans + Black Bolt couldn't do shit to Apocalypse.
Apocalypse in HoM wasn't true representation of Apocalypse, since true Apocalypse was dead.

Here is a huge respect thread that was created by someone, I don't remember where or by who in other forum. But it is huge thread and learn more about Apocalypse and his true power level.

Part 1. 177 MB.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I8HKMR99
Part 2. 165 MB.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YEU9406O
Part 3. 125 MB.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3VY2X4QD

Last edited by Xplosive on Dec 19th, 2006 at 09:37 AM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 09:34 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Yeah that idiot was showing a scan of Apoc taking a blast from Cyke on another scan he was saying that Cyke's optic blast is so powerfull that it downgraded the IG. no expression

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 11:32 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

bad news. I tried the download, it said the format was bad. Is this because I'm on a mac?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 02:52 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Lets be real. Apocalypse stole power from the Celestials ship. I think his greatest feat was when the Hulk(under his control) stopped Juggy from walking

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 03:04 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Apocalypse had considerable power before the celestials upgraded him. Hell, he was Alpha level pre-techno virus/celestial boost. Mother****er needs to get some serious respect back.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 04:14 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

He's become a blatantly overused X-villain though

Thats why nobody cares about him anymore

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 04:52 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

bad news. I tried the download, it said the format was bad. Is this because I'm on a mac?

It did the same thing to me, but then I downloaded it again and it was ok.
Try again.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 06:47 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yeah that idiot was showing a scan of Apoc taking a blast from Cyke on another scan he was saying that Cyke's optic blast is so powerfull that it downgraded the IG. no expression

The guy gave fact and backed it up and if you read it, you literally know it.

And I don't know where you said Cyclops blast downgraded IG.
He only said that even Phoenix Force feeds on Cyclops blast, which is eternal souce (which was stated more than once) and Apocalypse absorbed Cylcops blast so much that he completely depleted Cyclops with his bare hands.

Originally posted by guy222
Lets be real. Apocalypse stole power from the Celestials ship. I think his greatest feat was when the Hulk(under his control) stopped Juggy from walking

Then you haven't read much about Apocalypse.

And celestail tech is literaly part of him for 1000 of years, so that is his power and that is it.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 06:51 AM
guy222
With my gal

In response to Xplosive, I have read somewhat of him. I do know the Celestials issued a warning to him, if he fails when they return they will destroy him.

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 08:04 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

still didn't work

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 08:54 AM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

still didn't work

I will try to give you in other formats and other upload, ok, if you want to read that thread.
What, it don't want to extract you?

Last edited by Xplosive on Dec 20th, 2006 at 09:49 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 09:46 AM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by guy222
In response to Xplosive, I have read somewhat of him. I do know the Celestials issued a warning to him, if he fails when they return they will destroy him.

It wasn't said that they will destroy him (and since he exist in the future, they shouldn't destroy him), but it was said that the time for payemt will come, but it wasn't stated what payement.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 09:48 AM
guy222
With my gal

Good response, friend

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 10:27 AM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here it is on file front, whole thread.

http://files.filefront.com/Apocalyp...;/fileinfo.html

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 02:02 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

trying the new version. it kept saying the old format was corrupted or unrecoqnizable.

The exact wording was requiring greater suffering later or something of that ilk.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 07:06 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Didn't work again. I tried Neo office and it only half loaded. I tried text edit, nothing comes up. WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW!?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 09:28 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't work again. I tried Neo office and it only half loaded. I tried text edit, nothing comes up. WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW!?

I just opened it in Microsoft Word and it worked. Try that if you haven't
already. And then give it as a Web Layout View.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 06:45 AM
King KAM

In all sincerity...Apoc aint really a "powerhouse" on the scale, hes c-list tops

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 07:14 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote