KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Apocalypse

Respect Apocalypse
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

His powers have never really been fully identified. Sometimes he's powerful, sometimes he just sucks.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 03:31 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Not true. His powers are known. It's the limits that aren't. And the discrepancy? That's called shitty writers.

http://www.marveldatabase.com/Apoca...En_Sabah_Nur%29

As you can see, he's got some crazy ass powers. He was Alpha level before the celestials enhanced him.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 06:40 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Going through these lists of his feats, from the links posted by xplosive. Apocalypse does numerous things that isn't said on the marvel database or anywhere els, such as, detach his head from his body and fly it around ( laughing ) transmute his body by creating a liquid cure from it. Apparently, able to manipulate time. And your trying to tell me that his powers are not fully identified?

Well, I'm gonna try and post some feats of Apoc.

Laughs off a big High Evolutionary blast, it doesn’t effect him.

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers1.png

Defeats The X-Men under sixty seconds.

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers2.png

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers3.png

Takes X-Factor, the Inhumans, Askani/Rachael Summers, and Charlotte Jones w/big tech gun- hitting him with everything they had to no effect, he waded through it.

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers4.png

Takes Cyclops’ full power blast like nothing hit him. And sucks him bone dry of energy.

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers6.png

Again, takes on Cyclops' optic beam with no effect on him, even in his weakened state woken from his sleep too early.

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers5.png

The Invisible Woman puts a forcefield around him so he can’t move, yet he then moves, she tries to block his blast with her forcefield, and it shatters. To my knowledge her forcefield has never been shattered before, nevermind broken twice in a row so easily.

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers7.png

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers9.png

Reads Ozymandias’ mind of all the events that happened since X-Ecutioner’s Song in a moment.

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers10.png

Restraining the Hulk with one arm (note that this was 616 Hulk during Heroes Reborn, who was tapping into the energies of the HR pocket reality and other dimensions, very strong, but was less durable than usual). Apocalypse did have leverage on his side there in dragging him, but he got The Hulk into that position in the first place and the Hulk couldn’t break free.

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers11.png

Fights Prime Eternal Ikarus. His punch waylays Ikarus, while his bearhug proves inescapable to Ike.

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers12.png

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers13.png

Fights the norse god of lies and mischief himself. Loki needs to put effort into breaking free from his one handed grip (notice his facial grimace). Loki is estimated to be between class 50 and 70, so he’s a strong guy.

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers15.png

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers16.png

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 11:09 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Why couldn't the damn links work? I really could have used these in my tournament battle. Please tell me you have more, or at least can direct me to some? Also, that package didn't work. I'm on a mac, so I can't access the feats list.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 11:33 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

just add a t to the htp to make it http then it will work

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 11:39 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Much appreciated jasofisc. YES! NOW I CAN FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE IN THE TOURNAMENT!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 11:59 PM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Unfortunaly, I'm not allowed to post links until "I'm more well known" in other words; I need a higher post count sad

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 12:28 AM
jasofisc

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Unfortunaly, I'm not allowed to post links until "I'm more well known" in other words; I need a higher post count sad

post more of those kind they rock I didn't even know apoc did that stuff

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 12:45 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 12:50 AM
jasofisc

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 12:52 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Keep posting. I seriously need these. I'm using Apoc as a herald level pick, and I need to find a way to beat guys in the herald of galactus level of power. Guys like the Silver Surfer, Morg, and Quasar. Pleaseeeeeeeee keep posting. I really really need these kind of feat pics.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 12:54 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Holds She-Hulk apparently helpless in a choke. Apocalypse also shows that he can detach his head from his body and fly it around, so decapitation shouldn’t be a problem.

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers17.png

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 01:25 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Takes out Beast and Storm with one blast.

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers14.png

Sig by Inhuman

Last edited by Bad Ash231 on Dec 24th, 2006 at 01:34 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 01:30 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Creates a forcefield able to hold even pre-powerdown Exodus.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3...95/powers18.png

Reality warps Ozymandias from normal man into a being of pure stone that can move like a man.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3...95/powers19.png

Phased his hand into The Harbinger, then re-arranges his insides (matter re-arrangement, or reality warping or something, not sure) to turn him from an unlimited instantaneous adapter/evolver into a living mega bomb with the powers he already had developed. He will destroy New York City when he explodes.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3...95/powers20.png

htp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers21.png

Sig by Inhuman

Last edited by Bad Ash231 on Dec 24th, 2006 at 01:58 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 01:45 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

A weakened Apocalypse’s single blast meant for humans, weakens Jean Grey after hitting her forcefield (heck it even knocks himself over)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3...95/powers22.png

Sig by Inhuman

Last edited by Bad Ash231 on Dec 24th, 2006 at 01:57 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 01:50 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Clocks a super speed running Quicksilver.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3...95/powers23.png

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 01:57 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

See what I mean about PIS writing? He cold-cocks Quicksilver and yet Colossus and Archangel can hold him. But the feat is noted. Thanks a bunch. please keep posting.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:01 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Some more of Apocalypse fightning the High Evolutionary. The fact that he first not only laughed off High Evolutionary's energy blasts but also stalemated the near godlike geneticist, and in the end forces him to listen what he has to say. Is indeed impressive.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3...n95/powers1.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3...95/powers24.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3...an95/powe25.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3...an95/powe26.png

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:10 AM
jasofisc

nice scans ash

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:31 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

This is interesting. He's able to see Uatu The Watcher when he’s cloaked himself from everyone else.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3...an95/powe27.png

Whoa! Time manipulation.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3...an95/powe28.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3...an95/powe29.png

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:33 AM