KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Dr. Strange!

Respect Dr. Strange!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
doctorstrongbad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Here, Strange takes a FULL powered, point blank mental blast from the mindgem weilding Moondragon and shrugs it off. Moon is in disbelief.
(please log in to view the image)

Doctor Strange looks almost immune to mental plasts and all mind powers.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 02:46 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not immune, he's simply one of the greatest telepaths in Marvel. Unlike Xavier, who can only reach across a planet, Strange can reach out across the multiverse with his mind.

Matter fact, Moondragon without the gem has beaten prof x in TP, and then Strange beat MD in tp. He's most likely above Prof in TP.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 08:06 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Characters like strange and SS have done some crazy shit their hard to guage one showing they have a completely wtf moment in a good way the next they have a wtf momemt in favour aginst them which contardicts their previous feat.

writers say they need to define strange's powers but its too late now, i always thought the best way to do it was to set rules that strnage would have to follow or any other magician. for example if Dr Strange wished to time travel he would'nt be able to because there are spells/rules preventing magicans from doing so. so he would them have to accumalte graet power etc or go to some sort of council which would allow him to do these crazy feats.

ay if he was to mess aroyund with someone soul, wich is not permited he may be punished etc its just a thought.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 11:16 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange time travels back to the birth of Earth with none other than God himself, or TOAA. Mordo went insane at the sight of God.
strange met god damn.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 11:56 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

[QUOTE=8353950]Originally posted by xmeat
i mean the TOAA

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 11:58 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by xmeat
[QUOTE=8353950]Originally posted by xmeat
i mean the TOAA

The the one above all?

Redundant much?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 03:35 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Not immune, he's simply one of the greatest telepaths in Marvel. Unlike Xavier, who can only reach across a planet, Strange can reach out across the multiverse with his mind.

Matter fact, Moondragon without the gem has beaten prof x in TP, and then Strange beat MD in tp. He's most likely above Prof in TP.

Hey, I scanned all of Silver Age Dr Strange.. want me to send you the file?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 06:25 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Characters like strange and SS have done some crazy shit their hard to guage one showing they have a completely wtf moment in a good way the next they have a wtf momemt in favour aginst them which contardicts their previous feat.

writers say they need to define strange's powers but its too late now, i always thought the best way to do it was to set rules that strnage would have to follow or any other magician. for example if Dr Strange wished to time travel he would'nt be able to because there are spells/rules preventing magicans from doing so. so he would them have to accumalte graet power etc or go to some sort of council which would allow him to do these crazy feats.

ay if he was to mess aroyund with someone soul, wich is not permited he may be punished etc its just a thought.

Strange can do almost anything. If he really needs too, he can get an arifact or absorb power, or summon a demon. Strange = magic
If you can think of anything magic can do, Strange can do it IMO.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 03:07 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I get the feeling people think he's "too powerful", but logically, he is not.

If he protected a country, then he'd be too powerful. If he protected a world, he'd be too powerful. But, he protects the entire 616 universe from magical threats. Everything in the entire universe and even pocket universes inside 616's universe.

He has to be powerful to be a whole universe's greatest defense.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 05:08 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I don't suppose you have the scans where he bitchslaps Wanda? smile I'd really like to see that. ****ing skank de-powered most of Earth. mad

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 05:32 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't suppose you have the scans where he bitchslaps Wanda? smile I'd really like to see that. ****ing skank de-powered most of Earth. mad

It's on the first page of this thread, I believe.

Also, did anyone catch Oath 5?

Awesomeness.

Strange and this guy Nicodemus<?> were on a roof, Strange says "You don't really want to have a wizard's duel with me, do you?" Nic says "Not in the least".

Nico pulls out an artifact that nulls all magic and says "While you've relied on magic, I've kept my body at peak condition." Meaning, he wants to h2h Dr.Strange. Bad move.

Strange removes his gloves, smiles like a mad man....then beats the holy hell out of the guy with his insane Martial Arts skills.

****ing GREAT!!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 04:25 AM
Evolve
KMC Herald

Yeah, I keep up with the Oath. Badass.

I kind of find it hard to believe some guy like that could nullify ANY type of magic - even if it was for a limited time. In the end, it was his downfall tho.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:53 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

True enough.
I don't think he did it, it was the artifact.

Anyway, here's a scan of Strange's autoshields. He has lava poured over him and is unhurt.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:59 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange lets out so much energy he blows up things half the world away.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 07:03 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Here Doctor Strange is attacked by a monster that had defeated every previous Sorceror Supreme since the 1500s. It eats his Eye of Agamotto and Cloak of Levitation:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...erorsupreme.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...amottoeaten.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...rangelosing.jpg

So he kills it with Hitler's gun!

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...9/hitlergun.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/.../hitlergun1.jpg

Doctor Strange breaks out of a spell easily and reveals he could have broken out of it any time he wished:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...ellbreaking.jpg

The guy tries to escape through a magical portal but Strange tracks him easily:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...ngetracking.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...getracking1.jpg

The guy summons an artifact that prevents either one of them from using magic for 3 minutes, so they fight HtH. Guess who wins.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...ngefighting.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...gefighting1.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...gefighting2.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...gefighting3.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...gefighting4.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...gefighting5.jpg

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 07:15 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

In a weird display of Astral power, Strange turns back into his physical form while in his astral form. He basically summoned his body and he instantly became physical again. No finding the body or anything.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 07:26 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

This feat is a bit....insane.

Believe it or not, it SEEMS Strange basically made the earth spin faster so that the sun comes up right now instead of in a few hours.

It was dark a page earlier, then he cast a spell and it made the friggin' sun rise.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 07:49 AM
Evolve
KMC Herald

Did you post the scan where Strange teleports Surtur and Ymir to take eachother out?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 07:58 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again with the sun.

He calls the Sun's power down to strike Dormammu....at night.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 08:00 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Beats Ymir and Sutur.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 08:34 AM