KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Khellendros vs. Newjak

Khellendros vs. Newjak
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

One thing...

Just because something's made of a hard metal does not make it incredibly sharp or deadly. Cap's shield is obscenely resistant to harm, but doesn't just slice through things, because it isn't designed to. Even Wolverine's claws, which would be comparable to Pred weapons, can't cut through steel (Colossus) without a significant amount of force. (more than Wolv by himself can produce) Hard metal does not guarantee infinite slicing power. It can be made into a sharper edge, but it can still be blocked by lesser metals. (sorry, but the total disregard to physics was REALLY getting on my nerves)

Oh yeah, and plasmacasters can blow a hole the size of a football through an unarmored torso... That's from Concrete Jungle. It's not quite titanium, Cyclops would be hard pressed to blast a hole through a thick layer of titanium with his visor on, but the casters are still fairly powerful.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 04:40 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Good points Dizzle.

Vote count? Just makes my life easier, and things go smoother on Sundays when I alreayd have a decent idea of the voters and such...counting 1-2 pages instead of 9-10.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 04:29 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

I'm REASONABLY sure this is up to date.

Newjak--
Esteemed Leader
Tha C-Master
armandovalles

Khell--
stormfront13
Dizzle
DarkCrawler
xmarksthespot
KVD
Adam Warlock

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 05:58 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I'm pretty sure Warlock changed his vote... So it's 5-4 Khell right now.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 06:51 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
I'm pretty sure Warlock changed his vote... So it's 5-4 Khell right now.

Adam Warlock
Beyond Chaos and Order

Sorry Newjak... I gotta change my vote back to Khell...

Sigh...

Both of you are doing extremely well.

Voting for Khell.

"The world was Evil! The world rose up against me -- AND SO -- the world died!" - Power of Warlock #2

Today 12:15 AM

He changed it back to me on the last page. I'm not trying to be sneaky here or anything. wink

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 07:04 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vote for Khell.

His character is INCREDIBLY cheap.

Good job.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 07:10 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Vote for Khell.

His character is INCREDIBLY cheap.

Good job.

laughing laughing
Thanks man.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 07:34 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

i'm gonna have to vote for Khell as well.... i think Newjack's weaponry would be able to get through the toned down shields with a direct hit... but not with enough power left to kill him in that one shot, and after the shield is down he'd port out and he'd know exactly where Mauler is

Mauler's armour is weak around the gut and with Midnighter's skills and Grail's firepower one or tewo direct hits should KO/cripple (seeing as Deathstroke's armour is not foolproof)

it should be noted that the plasma caster can probably be set to different levels of intensity (regarding Gordan's gun/hand) and also that Batman said he couldn't cut through titanium "in time" not "at all".... seeing as he was about to be doped up

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:30 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Good match, either of these guys could win, but based on the scenarios presented I'll vote for Khell's.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:00 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I'm conceding the match guys sorry. I think I put up a good fight and proved my character can take everything his can dish out. Anyway the the time this tourney was taking up I can't have it anymore. Between School and football I just don't have the time and I don't want to potentially take a fight and then really not be able to put forth my best efforts which I haven't been able to do. So Khell good job you have a great character I hope he makes it to the finals. Also I don't want people to think I am trying to cheapen his win I would like to say that it looked like he was going to win anyways based on the voting.
Good luck and voting Khell. big grin

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Oct 9th, 2005 at 02:44 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:38 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Match closed.

Khell wins 8-3. Good job both of you.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 04:14 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote