KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Black Bolt!

Respect Black Bolt!
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Citizen V.

he doesnt use his voice alot because he doesnt always need to, anyone who is fast enough to kill him without letting him speak could do it, but he is very fast really, im not sure...lol i havent ever seen a fight where he has lost.. probably someone has beaten him i just havent read many issues

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:36 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by "V"
he doesnt use his voice alot because he doesnt always need to, anyone who is fast enough to kill him without letting him speak could do it, but he is very fast really, im not sure...lol i havent ever seen a fight where he has lost.. probably someone has beaten him i just havent read many issues

How fast is BlackBolt? How would he comapre to Quicksilver?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 01:32 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spyridona
shhhh.

Gentlemen. Don't worry about Black Bolt making a sound by mistake.

He wouldn't make a sound if he was being ripped in half. It's all good.

And this is really inspiring me to make a Respect Medusa thread. ... When can members start to post pictures? no expression

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 07:17 AM
spyridona is currently offline Click here to Send spyridona a Private Message Find more posts by spyridona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

How long has Black Bolt been the King?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 10:04 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

The power of BlackBolts sniffle:
(please log in to view the image)

Blackbolts voice can rip a hole in Reality:
*I particularly like the way Reed used the word "SPEAK" as opposed to "SHOUT/SCREAM"*
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Feb 22nd, 2007 at 08:07 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 07:59 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobie Newbie

Very cool. He's my favorite Marvel character.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 09:10 PM
Scoobie Newbie is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobie Newbie a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobie Newbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spyridona
shhhh.

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
How long has Black Bolt been the King?

He's been King of the Inhumans off and on since a little before his introduction in FF #45. Roughly, this means he's been King for well over 40 years in real time. In comic time, about 10 to 14 years.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 04:52 PM
spyridona is currently offline Click here to Send spyridona a Private Message Find more posts by spyridona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

An Electron Blast and a Quicksilver beating

Medusa's Threat about Blackbolts Electron Manipulation

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 11:26 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
The power of BlackBolts sniffle:

Blackbolts voice can rip a hole in Reality:
*I particularly like the way Reed used the word "SPEAK" as opposed to "SHOUT/SCREAM"*

whoa, what issue are the last two from?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 11:38 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 12:25 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by manorastroman
whoa, what issue are the last two from?

New Avengers Illuminati v2 Issue 2.

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 08:57 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

it looks like that sniffle was just a blast from his forehead-fork. his face doesn't move, the fork just lights up. a sniffle could've been a bit more powerful if he at all rumbled his vocal chords.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 08:20 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brian Oswald

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 12:20 AM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Hulk Acknowledges BlackBolts Power

Hulk admits that Blackbolt is capable of stopping him.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 02:18 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

He is one cool dude.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 02:43 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InhumanKing88

I just wanted to say I use this forum for my RP page all the time and i appreciate the pics you guys post. I have every Inhumans book and almost every appearance of inhumans and I can honestly tell you, Black Bolt has never been beaten in a one on one fight. if he was beaten it was because the inhumans themselves were and he couldnt steal the spotlight or because he was outnumbered. he has beaten the hulk 3 times and if hulk beats him in world war hul kthat will be Black Bolt-3 Hulk-1. I would also like to point out that Black bolt is the only character in Marvel to actually knock the hulk out. not mess with his head, not turn him back to banner or calm him down, KNOCK HIS ASS OUT. he has also stood against Galactus and ill post some scans. also he Shouted across the universe to galactus and galactus came because he heard it. his voice can break the silence of space and travel universes away in minutes.
some other powers cool things he has done. He has blinded the watcher, he is the only being silent enough that the watcher couldnt detect.

Old Post May 24th, 2007 06:10 AM
InhumanKing88 is currently offline Click here to Send InhumanKing88 a Private Message Find more posts by InhumanKing88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

is he gonna fight sentry or has this happened what where the results?, I saw a pic of sentry's arm aswell as other superheroes lying on te ground (they were not severed off) , any ideas?

Old Post May 24th, 2007 09:52 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Here, BB basically takes out the Avengers with a whisper. It wasn't even a direct hit on any of them either (keep in mind, that Sentry is up in the air, a ways away from the blast).

Here, Sentry says he doesn't want to fight Black Bolt, because he knows that he'll use his voice, and also says that BB only used a whisper.

Here, Black Bolt grabs what seems to be raw energy, and uses a electric blast to destroy it. Barely a blast though (from what came out)...

Damn, even his weak attacks are mean... I kind of want to see him just unleash on someone, going all out, because I don't even think I've him really try.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 02:37 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Some scans to clarify the fight between Black Bolt and WWH:

Black Bolt only lost because he underestimated the Hulk and then turned his back on him, allowing him to get surprise attacked from behind. Also it is stated that his Master Blow can shatter the Hulk's bones, and his merest whisper can blow his broken body into the sun:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...ckboltpower.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...oltvswwhulk.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...ltvswwhulk1.jpg

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 08:13 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Black Bolt on the Fantastic Four animated series.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 11:29 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote