KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » maverick vs gambit

maverick vs gambit
Started by: wolverine8888

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

He was that level, but he burned it off fighting an alternate version of himself which was also the same level.

Many worlds have been destroyed by their own version of Gambit. New Son Gambit became a dimension hopper going around looking for other "Gambits" to stop them. New Son Gambit encountere numerous worlds that were burnt into a crisp (Gambit's falt). (New Son Gambit also beat his world's Phoenix.)

Anyway, to make a long story short. He made Gambit realize his full potential. However, in order to defeat New Son Gambit, Gambit burned up most of his extreme power and is now back at the power level that he usually operates on.

Doop Lives...

Last edited by 8bitChris on Oct 16th, 2005 at 01:46 AM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:43 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

/\/\ what he says...

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:43 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LGodamus
Unstoppable

so can he or can he not now blow up organic objects?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:57 AM
LGodamus is currently offline Click here to Send LGodamus a Private Message Find more posts by LGodamus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

I've "heard" (on this board) but couldn't provide you sources that he can detonate organic objects. However, he chooses not to because he can't control the intensity of the blast like he can with inorganic objects.

If he can, it's an ability he rarely exercises. I don't think he needs it to win this fight anyway.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:01 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LGodamus
so can he or can he not now blow up organic objects?

Everyone meant blowing up Maverick's clothes rather than his body. Gambit hasn't shown if he can still explode organic objects without getting surgery or being supercharged to get his full powers back.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:05 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

i think thats the same with his eyesight blowing up thing aswell...

aparently he can blow up inorganic object by looking at them at his current lvl...

By Barker

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:06 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

He can blow inorganic things up with eyesight. I posted the pic on the Gambit vs Wolverine thread.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:12 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

Has he done it again since then??? I went looking for more pics and couldn't find any....

By Barker

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:16 AM
StyleTime

Oh you mean AFTER New Sun? No, I don't think he's done it after New Sun ,but he did it without his full powers before. He is at the same powerlevel as he was then, so I am sure he can still do it.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:51 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

no he can't do it. u are just plain wrong

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 01:32 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

/\/\ lol thats tooo funny a point!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotl...&fldAuto=83

That says otherwise...

By Barker

Last edited by Hit_and_Miss on Oct 17th, 2005 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 01:41 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

gambit cna not charge thing with his eyes unless he is touch the object. maverick takes this one gambit won't hit him with his cards and will have so many bullets and energy blast comming his way he might not even get mroe then a card or 2 off.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 01:44 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Why anyone listens to you is still a mystery to me. You don't listen to anyone else's proof on anything. You just decide from the get-go who you want to win, and no matter what, even if other show you that every single time your character has been owned, you won't concede.

You know what we call this? Ignorance. And it's a very sad thing to have nowadays towards anything.

But hey, whatever. Go on being like that. I'm sure one day you'll find someone as ignorant as you and you can both live ignorant lives together.

By the way, Gambit stomps Maverick.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 02:31 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol funny how gambit could not even take a sick and dieing maverick who has lots his powers lol. he still missed him with his cards and was having a hell of a time with him, till fight got broken up.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 02:34 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolverine8888
lol funny how gambit could not even take a sick and dieing maverick who has lots his powers lol. he still missed him with his cards and was having a hell of a time with him, till fight got broken up.

And we all remember the time wolverine tried to push into the pension cue.... Some old lady owned him... Healing power or not...

By Barker

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 11:17 AM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

? wtf are are u talking about. second this is gambit vs maverick not wolverine

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 05:45 PM