KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Good Pop Punk

Good Pop Punk
Started by: RedAlertv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sXe
jenr

I'm guna marry or have an affair with the leadsinger of The Matches

Last edited by sXe on Oct 18th, 2005 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 08:58 PM
sXe is currently offline Click here to Send sXe a Private Message Find more posts by sXe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

Re: Good Pop Punk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Good Pop Punk

Thats an Oxymoron if I've ever heard one.

Anyway, I'd say the only band that falls under that category that doesn't make me retch would be the Offspring.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:50 AM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

"Thats an Oxymoron if I've ever heard one."

Ever the ignorant one

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 03:33 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

i fricken love poppunk. i persoanally like the fact that it is hated by most just makes it easyer for me to get a cd on its release date.

but for good poppunk mests new cd photographs came out today and holy crap if you like good poppunk go listen to it or buy it i garuntee you'll love it. same with allisters new cd and oh god all i listen to is poppunk if you guys want me to post all the poppunk bands i like i will and we can see how many bands we all like.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 03:36 AM
xxxpoppunker182 is currently offline Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa

Ever the ignorant one

Oh, you again.

Would you mind explaining how it is that I'm ignorant? Or would you prefer to just start throwing around immiture claims of my being the one that started it?

Honestly, I have nothing to say to you but this.

Go fall in a pit... And die! smile

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 04:57 AM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

its ignorant to assume there are no good pop punk bands.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 01:14 PM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

Yeah just because you dont like em doesnt mean there bad.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 10:16 PM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa

its ignorant to assume there are no good pop punk bands.

Well RedAlert+PINBALL (since he does and says everything that you do) If you will re-read my post, I included a band with it. Therefor I obviously think there is a decent Band. Damn, buy a pair of ****ing glasses if you really have that much trouble reading my posts.

EDIT: I did not assume anything. I KNOW that 99.99% of it is absolute shit.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 08:38 PM
PINBALL

You THINK 99.99% of its bad. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean its shit you ignorant loser.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 09:08 PM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Good pop punk- oxymoron.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 09:10 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

given that none of the bands mentioned are even remotely close to being punk then its a moot point

the only band i've heard that fits vaguely into a pop punk label that is actually any good is the pattern...they only released one album real feelness

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 09:16 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa

Originally posted by PINBALL
You THINK 99.99% of its bad. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean its shit you ignorant loser.

HOLY SHIT! It spoke something that had not already come directly from RedAlert! *Claps*

No, I do KNOW that 99.99% of it is shit. And your doggeded attempts at defending it have done nothing but further secure that knowledge. As for the loser part... Well, you listen to pop-punk. I think thats all I need to say.

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Good pop punk- oxymoron.

yes

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 09:16 PM
PINBALL

No i dont listen to pop punk im just saying that your view of music is different than others i mean i could say the kind of music you like is shit just because i dont like it

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 02:33 AM
cool_dudes_rule

heard of the new band "son of dork" there ok.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 10:18 AM
cool_dudes_rule is currently offline Click here to Send cool_dudes_rule a Private Message Find more posts by cool_dudes_rule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

? random

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 02:53 AM
Barbarossa

Originally posted by PINBALL
? random

He was discussing something in tune to the topic of this thread.

Not random. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 10:28 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Aj333
I would have to say (and yes i know everyone has said this) blink-182
and greenday although greendays new album is much more rock

No it's not. It's just straight pop.

Older Green Day (I like their new stuff, just not so much), The Offspring, and Blink 182 (just for the sheer fact that I liked them when I was younger and their music, their early stuff anyway, brings back memories for me) I like.

Though in general, most pop punk bands sound exactly the same and are garbage.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 10:41 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

Dude Ranch was the best from Blink 182. And for their credit, they were pop-punk before it was really popular.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:50 PM
Peach
mordrem

So were Green Day and The Offspring, who have been around longer than Blink.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Last edited by Peach on Oct 26th, 2005 at 12:12 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 12:10 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

thats true. They are both probably better than Blink 182. But I like Blink 182 just as much as either of those two

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 12:31 AM