KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sabertooth vs. Dazzler

Sabertooth vs. Dazzler
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheKahn
British people >>>>> weider than even Carnies

Alas, i'm not british wink

~wickerman~

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:36 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Wickerman
Alas, i'm not british wink

~wickerman~

Could be worse. You could be french

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:38 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Could be worse. You could be french

or American

~wickerman~

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:39 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

You could be a mutant.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:41 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

But then GODSCRIBE won't have wetdreams about sabertooth swallowing his jizz

~wickerman~

wait...who is this blatant homosexual? when you learn to identify your true gender, then you can speak to me ******.

smokin'

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:42 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

or American

~wickerman~

I don't think I heard you right...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:43 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

British people >>>>> weider than even Carnies

I'm American you ****ing idiot.

Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
wait...who is this blatant homosexual? when you learn to identify your true gender, then you can speak to me ******.

smokin'

This hostility is a clear case of being sexually abused as a child. I'm sorry for you kid. I'm sure your daddy loved you in his own special way sad

~wickerman~

~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I don't think I heard you right...

laughing point taken wink

~wickerman~

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:44 PM
Madvillain

This hostility is a clear case of being sexually abused as a child. I'm sorry for you kid. I'm sure your daddy loved you in his own special way sad

~wickerman~

nah you ****ing cocksucking ******. my father is in the military and is posted overseas. i grew up with my mom. try again.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:46 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

I'm American you ****ing idiot.

SSSShhhhhhh don't tell everybody, you make us look bad.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:46 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

~wickerman~

just couldn't resist, huh?

evil face

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:48 PM
Madvillain

SSSShhhhhhh don't tell everybody, you make us look bad.

since individualism isn't applicable to you.

****ing idiot wink

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:50 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

nah you ****ing cocksucking ******. my father is in the military and is posted overseas. i grew up with my mom. try again.

Now now.....i know you see me as an extension of your father, trying to lash out at him through me, but there's no reason to do that. Now just admit to being a scared little individual that sleeps in the fetal position crying himself to sleep and hoping that while his daddy's banging some asian woman he's thinking of you sad

~wickerman~

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:52 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Now now.....i know you see me as an extension of your father, trying to lash out at him through me, but there's no reason to do that. Now just admit to being a scared little individual that sleeps in the fetal position crying himself to sleep and hoping that while his daddy's banging some asian woman he's thinking of you sad

~wickerman~

Please remind me never to piss you off.
by the way

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:54 PM
Madvillain

~wickerman~

not only have you failed once again in your assessment, but in heterosexuality. you dick gobbler smile . not that its any of your business, he isn't in 'asia' as you stupidly presumed. k? my parents are still together, and we live a damn good life-not that its any of your business. the last thing you'll see me do is degrade myself to being a gay coward like you. yeah i sleep in the fetal position at night, with my girlfriend right in front of me. something you wouldn't know anything about now would you?

smokin'

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:56 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

not only have you failed once again in your assessment, but in heterosexuality. you dick gobbler smile . not that its any of your business, he isn't in 'asia' as you stupidly presumed. k? my parents are still together, and we live a damn good life-not that its any of your business. the last thing you'll see me do is degrade myself to being a gay coward like you. yeah i sleep in the fetal position at night, with my girlfriend right in front of me. something you wouldn't know anything about now would you?

smokin'

I wasn't aware of the fact that one can "fail" in heterosexuality. confused

I'm sure you seek the need to reinforce the fact that you live a happy life, and that you're hetero. A classic case of denial buddy sad . So....after your "girlfriend" runs out of batteries and you decide that it's safe to come out of the closet, admit that your homophobia is fueled by a fear of admitting to being homosexual, and go see a psychiatrist. He'll tell you it wasn't your fault that daddy touched you in your "special spot". You weren't the bad boy. He was. sad

~wickerman~

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:02 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Is it just me or are we a little off topic???
Anyone?

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:05 PM
Madvillain

I wasn't aware of the fact that one can "fail" in heterosexuality. confused

I'm sure you seek the need to reinforce the fact that you live a happy life, and that you're hetero. A classic case of denial buddy sad . So....after your "girlfriend" runs out of batteries and you decide that it's safe to come out of the closet, admit that your homophobia is fueled by a fear of admitting to being homosexual, and go see a psychiatrist. He'll tell you it wasn't your fault that daddy touched you in your "special spot". You weren't the bad boy. He was. sad

~wickerman~

lol *yawn*. you ambiguously gay kike. come up with something better than trying to transfer your blatant anal worshipping tendencies on me. i know youd wish every male to be gay- as you are but sadly it isnt so. now pull the dick out of your ass and come original k?

its sad when a guy turns gay JUST because he can't get pussy. you leech.

lol

big grin smokin'

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:05 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

lol *yawn*. you ambiguously gay kike. come up with something better than trying to transfer your blatant anal worshipping tendencies on me. i know youd wish every male to be gay- as you are but sadly it isnt so. now pull the dick out of your ass and come original k?

its sad when a guy turns gay JUST because he can't get pussy. you leech.

lol

big grin smokin'

Now i know this is going to be difficult for you to hear, but just because your daddy forced you to touch him and let him touch you and your mommy just sat by and did nothing doesn't mean you have to hate yourself and the world around you mkay?
Again, it's not your fault. Seek therapy and i'm sure you can get over your homophobia and hatred for your father. If you don't, you might actually end up doing the same to your son eventually (though i doubt any kind of therapy would save the poor innocent soul).
Now.....i believe you were about to run along and buy some fresh new Energizer batteries for your "girlfriend".

~wickerman~

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:15 PM