KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sabertooth vs. Dazzler

Sabertooth vs. Dazzler
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wickerman
Now i know this is going to be difficult for you to hear, but just because your daddy forced you to touch him and let him touch you and your mommy just sat by and did nothing doesn't mean you have to hate yourself and the world around you mkay?
Again, it's not your fault. Seek therapy and i'm sure you can get over your homophobia and hatred for your father. If you don't, you might actually end up doing the same to your son eventually (though i doubt any kind of therapy would save the poor innocent soul).
Now.....i believe you were about to run along and buy some fresh new Energizer batteries for your "girlfriend".

~wickerman~

Okay, you've been saying the same asinine shit for 3 posts running little man. Can't you think of anything else to say you stupid ****?lol

smokin'

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:18 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Okay, you've been saying the same asinine shit for 3 posts running little man. Can't you think of anything else to say you stupid ****?lol

smokin'

I'm just trying to convince you that you're indeed the victim and it's okay to cry and tell people about it. You know hiding behind a mask isn't a good thing. Just look at what your mom ended up like after so many years of looking the other way sad
Also....hurry up with those batteries kid. Your dil...."girlfriend" is lonely and i'm sure you'd love to spoon with "her" a bit thumb up

~wickerman~

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:25 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

I'm just trying to convince you that you're indeed the victim and it's okay to cry and tell people about it. You know hiding behind a mask isn't a good thing. Just look at what your mom ended up like after so many years of looking the other way sad
Also....hurry up with those batteries kid. Your dil...."girlfriend" is lonely and i'm sure you'd love to spoon with "her" a bit thumb up

~wickerman~

(yawn)

okay mr. homosexual psychotherapist, im glad you know my family history through sheer telepathy haha.

c'mon you can do better than fabricate information. you're getting dumber, and cornier with every post. atleast say something with credible info. please? if you can do that then i wont tell everyone you let male penises enter your body.

k ******?

smokin'

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:32 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

(yawn)

okay mr. homosexual psychotherapist, im glad you know my family history through sheer telepathy haha.

The mere manner in which you post indicates that pretty much everything i said is true

c'mon you can do better than fabricate information. you're getting dumber, and cornier with every post. atleast say something with credible info. please?

Alas, no proof i can conjure could ever be as convincing as the simple way in which you express yourself

if you can do that then i wont tell everyone you let male penises enter your body.

k ******?

smokin'

Aw shucks......kid, that thing mommy made you "play" with isn't a "female penis". It's called a dildo.
But hey, seeing as you probably have an entire collection of those in your closet, i suppose you already know that.

~wickerman~

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:40 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

okay, this is where your whole 'maturity' claim explodes right in your face. what isn't MATURE is criticizing me for voicing an opinion. These are 'what if' type scenarios. There isn't some set rule or standard as to the outcomes of these battles. Even the comics themselves, people you wouldn't expect to win-win, and for good reason sometimes. So you can save that 'maturity' argument for someone who cares k?

and if it's ignorant to say that sabertooth wins, because you've been somehow ordained the high authoratative power for mock battles on this website, then i really dont give a ****.

im usually more straightforward. next time i wont even explain myself. ill go right for the heart.

sabertooth wins.

i was crticzing you because you only stated sabertooth wins. if you would have provided a reason as to why sabertooth wins, then I would have started a debate with you instead of resorting to what i said. all the reasons to sabertoth wins have been shot down, so unless you have something new to add, dazzler is very more than likely the winner.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:41 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Originally posted by stormfront13
i was crticzing you because you only stated sabertooth wins. if you would have provided a reason as to why sabertooth wins, then I would have started a debate with you instead of resorting to what i said. all the reasons to sabertoth wins have been shot down, so unless you have something new to add, dazzler is very more than likely the winner.

okay, thanks for explaining yourself

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:42 PM
Madvillain

The mere manner in which you post indicates that pretty much everything i said is true

Alas, no proof i can conjure could ever be as convincing as the simple way in which you express yourself

Aw shucks......kid, that thing mommy made you "play" with isn't a "female penis". It's called a dildo.
But hey, seeing as you probably have an entire collection of those in your closet, i suppose you already know that.

~wickerman~

whatever you say guy. just dont choke too hard on those dicks. wink

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:44 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

whatever you say guy. just dont choke too hard on those dicks. wink

Thanks for the advice kid. I'll try not to. After all, i always listen to the voice of experience thumb up wink

~wickerman~

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:51 PM
Madvillain

Thanks for the advice kid. I'll try not to.
~wickerman~

LOLL

case closed.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:52 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

LOLL

case closed.

kinda like the closet you won't come out of sad

Oh well......all's well that ends in ignorance

~wickerman~

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:55 PM
Madvillain

kinda like the closet you won't come out of sad

Oh well......all's well that ends in ignorance

~wickerman~

okay, i'll let you get in the last remark, since that what you so desperately yearn for. you need to it fill up whatever little esteem you have.

take it. it's yours

(awaits lame unwitty remark)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 06:58 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

okay, i'll let you get in the last remark, since that what you so desperately yearn for. you need to it fill up whatever little esteem you have.

take it. it's yours

(awaits lame unwitty remark)

I my friend yearn only to see you get over the crisis you're going through sad

~wickerman~

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 07:00 PM
Madvillain

right on cue

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 07:01 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's a Kike?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 07:22 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

A Kike is a hateful remark towards a Jewish person.

Godscribe, I gave you homework, slap head! Why are you back here so quickly? Or did you read a bit, and are ready for another round of jizz? wink

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 08:09 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll be damned, I've never heard that before.

The more you know, the more you grow.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 08:13 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote