KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The 2,000,000th post game

The 2,000,000th post game
Started by: It's xyz!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51736): « First ... « 50257 50258 [50259] 50260 50261 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

New page.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:06 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
(please log in to view the image)

Michelle Maier

Nooice...!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:06 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Quite a chameleon, that one.
I saw 3 different sets of photos for her and wondered what her ethnic background must be, but a friend of mine told me a woman can effectively become a different person every day, and I think, in this case, he's right.

It's hard even to guess at her weight and height, much harder than with others. You might assume with some of her lighter looking photos she's a 120-pounder.
In point of fact, in a surprising number of photos, including the "airy" ones, she clears not only the 130, 140, and 150 pound marks, but weighs in at 172 or greater! Comparable to Laila Ali, who's scale readings astonished one of my female co-workers and helped me encourage that co-worker to pursue resistance training instead of 1970s-style dieting, after I showed her an article in which Ali related her sports-modeling and gave her stats. (168 FIGHTING weight, if memory serves, and quite a bit heavier offseason). Laila Ali would look physically ill were she to try the target 120 so many women misguidedly strove and unfortunately still strive for.

For that matter, the other photos of Michelle on the previous page probably only vaguely hint at how strong she is. Would you believe that, despite competing in Figure competitions, she's actually a raw powerlifter?

Easily one of the most surprising and intriguing women I've come across in the past 2 years.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 12:03 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAgBiFWd-yA

How Close Can I Get to a Drop of Neutron Star?

---------

Rather fascinating thought experiment tidbit concerning buoyancy discussed here.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 12:54 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Warning: Dark Anime topics discussed and spoiled where this link takes you to if clicked!

(Paranoia Agent)

https://anime.stackexchange.com/que...py-family-plann

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 01:01 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 02:21 PM
bluewaterrider

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

In truth the game was over several moves before the last check got delivered ...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 02:24 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 02:54 PM
bluewaterrider

While the Link Lasts series ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x9SU6A1ijFE

Drive My Car Bass Cover

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 09:31 PM
bluewaterrider

Breakdown of visual set on previous page:

Sarah Bowmer x2
Carriejune Anne x2
Exotic Ethnic
Michelle Maier x2
Bondi Beach goers

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 09:44 PM
bluewaterrider

While It Lasts series ...

Advisory: Explicit Language

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_I3Wu_G1YeE

The Hound teaches Arya Stark one reality of medieval warfare ...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 09:58 PM
bluewaterrider

While It Lasts ...
(it may not ...)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vTCxUT38hlA

Ivan's Trump on Conan, 2007.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 04:25 AM
bluewaterrider

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HZq_HjKCRB4

Dealing with casualties of war.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 01:10 AM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 11:34 AM
bluewaterrider

While the Link lasts ...

Hunger Games, explained in significant detail:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lQUPpvTIuKw

(History of Panem*)

*Pan America, essentially

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 01:36 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 07:24 PM
bluewaterrider

Weird. I didn't give a phone number, but KMC's word processing program apparently treats what I did type AS one ...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 07:27 PM
bluewaterrider

Ben Shapiro on the Joe Rogan Experience show (JRE)

Advisory: Strong language; mostly, if not all ( I haven't seen the entire thing yet) on Joe Rogan's part ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdjdNgvF42o

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 09:28 PM
bluewaterrider

It'll be interesting, for lack of better terms, to see if the predictions of this article writer hold:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...mergency-225160

Old Post Feb 15th, 2019 10:50 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Are you registered with chess.com ? I remembered my log in if you want to try have a match

Old Post Feb 15th, 2019 11:34 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote