KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » ok....creepy.

ok....creepy.
Started by: NyC-gUrL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

Worried ok....creepy.

So I was drying my hair a few minutes ago and my hairbrush was on the table in front of me. So I was blowdrying my hair and staring at the brush and suddenly, out of nowhere, the brush MOVED!!!

Seriously, what the ****?! confused

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:48 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

ghost brush

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:50 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

You stole my brush, don't complain when I try to steal it back under the cunning guise of an invisible ninja!

But seriously, odd.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roguegirl15
Tinky loves U !

the air from the blowdryer moved it...no i believe a ghost or spirit did it

roguegirl15 is currently offline Click here to Send roguegirl15 a Private Message Find more posts by roguegirl15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

id get the hell out of there if it were me

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:52 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

The brush moved towards the blowdryer, so it couldn't have been the air. I'm really freaked out

AC, stop scaring me! I knew that was you whispering my name in the dark last night mad

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:54 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

me too... thats uber shivvles

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:54 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I blame the blowdryer for moving the brush.

Another Detective case solve by WD.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:55 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
AC, stop scaring me! I knew that was you whispering my name in the dark last night mad

Oh you bloody women.

Say the right name in bed, get bitched at. Say the wrong name in bed, get bitched at.

Lose/Lose situation.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:55 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

Originally posted by WindDancer
I blame the blowdryer for moving the brush.

Another Detective case solve by WD.

Impossible, like I said stick out tongue

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Oh you bloody women.

Say the right name in bed, get bitched at. Say the wrong name in bed, get bitched at.

Lose/Lose situation.

-AC

ohh allright, so that's why I kept hearing someone whisper the name 'Kate' last week yes happy

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:58 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh so NOW you're implying you was unaware of my presence?! Well forget that!

You're not getting your brush back.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:59 PM
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

NO! Don't leave me with this phantom-brush!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:01 PM
Mr Parker

well just chalk it up to one strange occurance,if more persist,then its time to get the hell out of dodge because you just might be living in another amityville. big grin

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:09 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Oh.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:13 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

Originally posted by Mr Parker
well just chalk it up to one strange occurance,if more persist,then its time to get the hell out of dodge because you just might be living in another amityville. big grin

that's so not cool no expression

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:15 PM
Sgt. Hairy

It's poltergeist.

Welcome to my world!

Something always weird happens in my house too like weird noises, door opening while I'm sleeping, when I wake up at night something white seems to be fading away, sometimes at night I wake up finding myself paralyzed due to some strange power force for a few seconds, sometimes I hear noises on the lamp like something is trying to touch it to turn it off, sometimes I feel a slight tap in my shoulder. But other than that it's basically ok.

Edit: Weird noises come from my kitchen while I'm sleeping, seldom a sink in my bathroom just turns on, weird shadows seem to flash by eyes sometimes, sometimes when I don't set my alarm clock in the morning it goes off by itself and plays a song, things sometimes don't end up where I last left them, I feel like something might be watching me at night.

~ Thats about as much as I can remember for now. All of this doesn't bother me as much anymore because I'm used to it, unless something new happens than I can't sleep for a few days.

Last edited by Sgt. Hairy on Nov 23rd, 2005 at 10:28 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:21 PM
Sgt. Hairy is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt. Hairy a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt. Hairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

that's ****ing scary especially the paralyzed-part

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:24 PM
krillinite

oh wow..thats some Dementor sh1t right there dude... If that happened to me Id learn how to conjure up the Patronus Charm ASAP!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:27 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

laughing out loud ben dover!!! laughing

I only just got it embarrasment

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:29 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Bend over is what it means, Liv. Ben Dover. Bend over big grin)

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:30 PM