KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Symbiote Picture Thread

Symbiote Picture Thread
Started by: suckasweet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (125): « First ... « 123 124 [125]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Symbiotic
We are Venom

Also, does anyone have pictures of spider-carnage that they can post?
Thanks.

Carnage, as my own father always said, "I brought you into this world, so I can take you out of it!"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 09:20 PM
Symbiotic is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotic a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orangepoindexte
Teh Orange One

Spider-Carnage existed for a whopping 2-3 books total and wasn't Spiderman perse but Ben Reilly...

But besides that I hate Carnage so yeah I'm not gonna bother. wink

Here are a few old-school Venom costume comic pages though, (from back when Spidey was wearing it).

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d...azing256_06.jpg

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 03:41 AM
orangepoindexte is currently offline Click here to Send orangepoindexte a Private Message Find more posts by orangepoindexte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orangepoindexte
Teh Orange One

orangepoindexte is currently offline Click here to Send orangepoindexte a Private Message Find more posts by orangepoindexte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orangepoindexte
Teh Orange One

orangepoindexte
Teh Orange One

And one more for good measure. smile

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d...azing261_08.jpg

I personally love this one; not many images of it hostlessly moving around like that from back in the day.

I think it's much cooler (hotter) to imagine it like an actual "costume" then some giant black (mostly) featureless blob.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 03:43 AM
F_doomed
Senior Samari

Does anyone have pictures of venom the one from the amulet in the marvel manga verse?

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 05:28 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiekan
Studly Pic-Postinest

Venom doesn't come from an amulet in the Manga-verse. Your thinking of the version from Spider-man India. And he's only in like 5 pages of the whole story. Looks pretty much the ame as Scotty Young's interpretation of Venom (we only see his face in the India series).

"If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll
miss other things along the way. That's how it is... that's
life" - Godo (Berserk)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 05:43 AM
kiekan is currently offline Click here to Send kiekan a Private Message Find more posts by kiekan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I saw this a few weeks ago.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Nov 26th, 2008 at 10:52 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 10:45 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

lol

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 07:54 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

lol that's funny, by the way i bought a birth of venom comic book and it cost £20.00!!!!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 11:42 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 03:04 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix2001

1. Love it, 2. Like it, 3. Just plain stupid...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 06:35 AM
Phoenix2001 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix2001 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

good pics yoshi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 07:26 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
F_doomed
Senior Samari

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
good pics yoshi

Yoshi?
http://1-at-7.deviantart.com/art/Ev...e-col-104607285

yoshi you really should post where u find stuff if u can remember or if u take it from a artist unless ur 1 at 7.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 10:06 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote