KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5119): « First ... « 4032 4033 [4034] 4035 4036 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruhMan
World Champion

eek!

Attachment: invincible.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 07:26 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Wasnt logan out of it?

Logan was slowly realizing it wasn't the Hulk he searched for. And even at the end, he was still standing and not willing to give up.

Different writer, though.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 07:41 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 08:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You realize it makes Danny looks bad, right?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 08:05 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

What, for being an idiot? Like he's ever looked any other way? That ship has sailed a loooong time ago. wink

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 08:20 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

But seriously, I only partially agree with Sam.

Danny took a lot of cheap shots.

Creed didn't look like a chump. That dodge/kick combo was pretty sweet.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 08:26 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

This is Axis Tooth, who tries to be as soft as possible in every damn fight.

Rand was barely able to talk at the end, he probably won't get a proper erection for next 6 months or so. And I bet he'll have trouble pissing at night, too.

I'm totally digging how Danny called him a second-rate Wolverine wannabe, though. Truth hurts.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 08:32 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

In Defenders, he also has a broken back.

Bendis forgot all about the chi healing, he has him saying "Owie" to a broken back to show how baddass he is.

Not a good month for Danny.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 08:42 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I had a feeling his back wouldn't heal so easily.

Still impressive how he returned to the fight so soon and owned Diamondback, though. Helluva damage soak/pain tolerance feat.

Shouldn't have been possible, but it's comics.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 08:45 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, that's both impressive and kind of sadistic of Bendis. smile

I suppose in theory, Rand could use some of that chi to create an "Iron spine" every time he needs to move, or something...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 08:53 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

In theory, yes.

In practice, it's just Bendis being Bendis. Same with his Cage being unbreakable, but still bleeding like a virgin to Hand ninjas.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:02 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
This is Axis Tooth, who tries to be as soft as possible in every damn fight.

Rand was barely able to talk at the end, he probably won't get a proper erection for next 6 months or so. And I bet he'll have trouble pissing at night, too.

I'm totally digging how Danny called him a second-rate Wolverine wannabe, though. Truth hurts.

But where is the unbeatable shariforced lightspeed nuclear-punch/durability-level Iron Fist ? laughing out loud

Hilarious ! ^^

Everytime I read a IF comic after I am aware of all the BS that have been spread for this character on the character. That's worth it ! thumb up

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:22 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:36 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, should have begun and ended on that. thumb up

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:56 PM
Senor Cage

Some new DC art from the comic con:

Tom Strong joins the DCU with Mr. Terrific!

The Immortal Men:

The Silencer:

Sideways will be co written by Grant Morrison:

Batman, the Devastator takes down Superman

Batman, The Drowned:

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:59 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Not a fan of this influx of bats with powers

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:35 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I love them so far. I can't wait until they delve into the supermen from the Dark Multiverse.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:46 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Parmaniac
That's not Doom anymore though.

Exactly. As soon as he knelt he relinquished the title

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:04 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Zack M
Tom Strong joins the DCU with Mr. Terrific!

Sideways will be co written by Grant Morrison:
The best bits of comic news I've heard in a LONG time. thumb up thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 02:49 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Not a fan of this influx of bats with powers

It's what happens when they don't have any better ideas than turning a joke in to an actual ****ing series.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 04:25 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote