KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » NJO luke runs the Gauntlet

NJO luke runs the Gauntlet
Started by: ssj3gohan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blind Guardian
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wasn't aware that you had to bring food to the party to complain about the taste of the food already there.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:06 AM
Click here to Send Blind Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Blind Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

He hasn't contributed anything and he won't if you two continue to argue, get back on track.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:11 AM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind Guardian
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jollyjim311
He hasn't contributed anything and he won't if you two continue to argue, get back on track.

Look, I realize this is my first day but it's plain silly to try and discredit me "because I have no postage/threads made/arguments" here at KMC. I could see if Darth Glentract could find fault with my words, but he was instead interested in an ad hominem which gets us nowhere.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:29 AM
Click here to Send Blind Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Blind Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Okay, forgive and forget.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:46 AM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind Guardian
Restricted

Account Restricted

Forget what now?

So yeah, back on topic--- this line up sucked.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:47 AM
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Did we not just go over this? Look, contribute something valuable or nothing at all. Look, you seem smart unlike a lot of the other new people around here, put your brain to good use.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:50 AM
Blind Guardian
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I'm not welcome here unless I contribute something you all think is valuable?

Sounds elitest to me.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:51 AM
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

It's for the best, you will realise that after you have spent more time on the site. When you get a whole bunch of losers saying "you suck, star wars sucks lol your m0m." It gets frikkin annoying.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:53 AM
Blind Guardian
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's not my point. My point is that a person's worth shouldn't be confused with time spent here.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:55 AM
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Yeah, it should be judged by how much they contribute to the topic...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:55 AM
Blind Guardian
Restricted

Account Restricted

So if I contribute nothing or little to the "topic", am I worth the same?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:57 AM
Eminence
Boss

quote:
Yeah, it should be judged by how much they contribute to the topic...

And what they contribute to the topic.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 01:57 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

By how much they contribute I meant how much they help the topic.

Look Blind Guardian, it doesn't need to be this mechanical, just add what you see fit to topics, have proof and reasons to back up what you say, don't bash anyone, and you will gain respect, it's that simple.

Last edited by reborn_213 on Dec 20th, 2005 at 02:05 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:02 AM
ssj3gohan007
The Chosen One

anyways back on topic. I have edited my list to make it more interesting and challenging which i believe i made it so. To explain the percentages i never use 100% or 0% because it is not realistic to use those percentages because i strongly believe that anything is possible and anybody could beat anybody given the right circumstances (environment, weapons, ambush, etc) Like for example Grand Moff Tarkin could kill Nihilus by blowing up the planet he was in with his death star. So no matter how much powerful a character is, unless he/she is immortal he/she can die. 0% = No chance, impossible for luke to win, but like i stated above is never the case for any character. 100% = impossible for opponent to win, again according to my statesment is also never the case. so realistic ranges are between 1%-99% approximately. In calculus we did something called the LIMIT of the function where the number can approach the target 1(which is 100%) but would never reach it it would be like 0.99999999999 etc. Luke has a chance no matter how small and insignificant to beat this gauntlet. I am no fanboy and do believe he will most likely fall against either 10 or 11. Thats my contribution, thank you.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 02:55 PM
Click here to Send ssj3gohan007 a Private Message Find more posts by ssj3gohan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote