KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Back to the future 4

Back to the future 4
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think thats double posting but I thought it would be fun

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:15 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

you are very far from double posting. Yup, you're a new member, I can tell.

I guess somebody has a lot of time on their hands.

And what you did is called spamming and that also isn't allowed and can get you banned, so I would refrain from doing that also.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 06:37 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok then if your so smart explain to me what is double-posting

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:08 PM
bloodboy is currently offline Click here to Send bloodboy a Private Message Find more posts by bloodboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's when you post repeatedly post after post instead of putting it all in one post or just editing your post if you forgot to put something in.
You just did it in the other backto the future thread, where you post at 2:13 and right after at 2:14 when you could have just went back and edited you other post if you forgot something. It could also be spamming, b/c bluebirds adds nothing to the thread.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:49 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:51 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your Welcome.

I don't know why yall just blew up at me for trying to help.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 08:05 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

"It could cause a major paradox"

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 09:22 PM
Deano

quote: (post)
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
it's when you post repeatedly post after post instead of putting it all in one post or just editing your post if you forgot to put something in.
You just did it in the other backto the future thread, where you post at 2:13 and right after at 2:14 when you could have just went back and edited you other post if you forgot something. It could also be spamming, b/c bluebirds adds nothing to the thread.

people are different, deal with it.

like you feel the need to write 'is it comprehensible' thats your choice

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 10:38 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:06 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

its

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:06 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

the administrator stopped me from sending what I wanted

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:07 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorta

bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is double-posting

bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

isn't it

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:08 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

BLUEBIRDS

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:08 PM
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think its stupid that at the end of bttf3 Doc ends it with "nope alredy been there". I mean what could start bttf4 better than that(the end of bttf3)
"Your my, your my....."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 05:11 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

You'll never learn.

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 03:17 AM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

If you don' t have any interest in the topic, or if you don' t have anything worthwhile to contribute to the discussion, then simply don' t participate in it bloodboys2blueb. Use the (please log in to view the image) button to modify your first post instead of talking through your head!

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 08:28 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry but its too easy to wind people up.

If there was to be another bttf. I think it should be set in the recent past. And I mean really recent. I think Marty should see Doc fall of a cliff or something and then Marty could get in the time machine and go back 15 minutes. But the movie should really start off when Marty accidently goes 15 minutes into the future and then the director could play around with that idea. But at the end of the movie Marty should have a flash back of Doc falling off the cliff and then it should say TO BE CONCLUDED...(A cliff hanger)

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 06:49 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Michael Fox is appearing in Boston Legal, so I guess it would be possible for him to do a sequel. I don't know how he's able to do it though. In the commercial he wasn't shaking or nothing, he was actual a love interest, I dont' get it. Did they come up with some temporary miracle drug for the disease or something b/c he use to be shaking some kind of awful.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 12:49 AM