KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Exile versus Yoda

The Exile versus Yoda
Started by: Darth Traya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

It depends. The canon ending might have been set, which will almost certainly be lightside. But the gender hasn't.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 05:50 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

I doubt they'll ever really announce genders officially....

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 05:51 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

No, I suppose not.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 06:01 PM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Ok this is how it goes Exile is all like in Yoders grill right and he is all like yo i need to get the holy grail and yoders all like this is castle anthrax cracka and then they start fighting and yoda gets his arm cut off right and he's like tis just a mere flesh wound i have had worse and exile's like no you havent and he cuts off his other arm and yoders all like crap you cut off my other arm and he like starts kicking the Exile and Exile cuts off one of his legs and is like yo biotch you gonnsta bleed on my with yo sorry ass self and yoders like F*** you hoe and pees on the exile and exiles like man those were my new shoes and pulls out a twelve gage and blows off yoders last leg and yoders like come back here ill bite your **** off cracka and then Gweedo the pimp comes and kills them both no expression

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 07:22 AM
Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Family_guy725
Ok this is how it goes Exile is all like in Yoders grill right and he is all like yo i need to get the holy grail and yoders all like this is castle anthrax cracka and then they start fighting and yoda gets his arm cut off right and he's like tis just a mere flesh wound i have had worse and exile's like no you havent and he cuts off his other arm and yoders all like crap you cut off my other arm and he like starts kicking the Exile and Exile cuts off one of his legs and is like yo biotch you gonnsta bleed on my with yo sorry ass self and yoders like F*** you hoe and pees on the exile and exiles like man those were my new shoes and pulls out a twelve gage and blows off yoders last leg and yoders like come back here ill bite your **** off cracka and then Gweedo the pimp comes and kills them both no expression
And God said: "Yay, and let their be Grammer." And God saw that it was good.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 07:32 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by Darth Traya
It depends. The canon ending might have been set, which will almost certainly be lightside. But the gender hasn't.

Revan's gender has been confimed as a male. Well unoficcally at least. Lucas Arts is not about to appear to favor one gender over another.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 08:41 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

"Good! A powerful n00b you shall become! Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth...N00B!"

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 11:48 AM
calvs
Kommunist

The mood and style of this writing, reminds me of MC P-Pants/Little Brittle from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:41 AM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
The Exile.....might win. He was considered only an average Jedi in Revan's Army, but he was later able to defeat Kavar and Vrook. There really isn't enough info to solidly say one way or the other..

With borrowed powers. The exile on his own would never be able to beat Yoda, ever. And to beat Yoda he would need to be around some of his most powerful friends, assuming this is the exile at his most powerful during Kotor, and Dark Side then yes he might have had a chance seeing as he's able to beat all the Jedi Council members. He's going to have power, but on his own the Exile no matter where on when is toast.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 02:17 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

Originally posted by Fishy
With borrowed powers. The exile on his own would never be able to beat Yoda, ever. And to beat Yoda he would need to be around some of his most powerful friends, assuming this is the exile at his most powerful during Kotor, and Dark Side then yes he might have had a chance seeing as he's able to beat all the Jedi Council members. He's going to have power, but on his own the Exile no matter where on when is toast.

then why do people say revan could beat yoda? i think it's fanboyism.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 08:38 PM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Well since stealing power is a part of the Exile we have to include that. But I have a question. If The Exile would kill Ragnos, would he get his power? Does he steal the power from everyone he kills too? If he does he must be damn powerful during KOTOR 2.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 09:23 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

@ Calvin, I fail to see what Revan has to do with my post..

@Kamikz, If darkside and if we look at what he does after he kills the councilmembers then yes he would get the power of Ragnos or part of the power seeing as Ragnos would be dying and probably weaker at that time. However the Exile would never ever have the power to kill Ragnos and if Lightside he wouldn't even draw power from Ragnos, when lightside he only draws from his friends.

Also it can be doubted that he would draw power from Ragnos, because he does not get power from all he kills, however its pretty likely that he would if he could kill him that is.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 10:23 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Originally posted by Lightsnake
I doubt they'll ever really announce genders officially....
They did with the first eek! So yes, they might.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 10:56 PM
Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

@Kamikz, If darkside and if we look at what he does after he kills the councilmembers then yes he would get the power of Ragnos or part of the power seeing as Ragnos would be dying and probably weaker at that time. However the Exile would never ever have the power to kill Ragnos and if Lightside he wouldn't even draw power from Ragnos, when lightside he only draws from his friends.

Also it can be doubted that he would draw power from Ragnos, because he does not get power from all he kills, however its pretty likely that he would if he could kill him that is.

Wow that's pretty awesome.

Hey, does this power disappear when he defeates Nihilus or is that just a theory you guys have come up with? If it is true, where can I find the source.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 01:44 AM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

i mean, you said yoda could beat the exile and not revan, when the exile can best revan.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 09:43 AM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Originally posted by calvin44
i mean, you said yoda could beat the exile and not revan, when the exile can best revan.

Proof?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 10:30 AM
Fishy

Originally posted by kamikz
Wow that's pretty awesome.

Hey, does this power disappear when he defeates Nihilus or is that just a theory you guys have come up with? If it is true, where can I find the source.

It hasn't been confirmed officially, however nothing has been about Nihilus and the likes, because of cut content, however if you put 1 and 1 together you quickly come to this conclusion a lot of people have without help from others. I first brought the theory into this board, worked it out with Janus, Darkstar and then later on some others. Other boards pretty much created the same thing without us knowing about them or vice versa.

Its pretty much the only way it can be, I created a thread about it once, try searching for it. Its called Nihilus something in the regular EU section it should explain everything really.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 01:52 PM
calvs
Kommunist

Originally posted by kamikz
Proof?

there is a thread on it.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 05:49 AM
Fishy

Originally posted by calvin44
there is a thread on it.

And last time I checked Revan beat the Exile...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 11:04 AM
calvs
Kommunist

And last time I checked Revan beat the Exile...

hmmm...when?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:30 PM