KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Exile versus Yoda

The Exile versus Yoda
Started by: Darth Traya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
overlord
OD'd

OMG! Kingkman, the uber debator has returned!
Spare my life, master!! sad

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 11:06 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you always this weird or is it just on the forums?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 01:45 AM
Click here to Send kingkman a Private Message Find more posts by kingkman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kingkman
Are you always this weird or is it just on the forums?

Dw if it wasnt for overlord these forums would be boring. Lets stay on topic!

I cant imagine Yoda standing up to any KOTOR era uber Jedi/Sith. Damn those heathens trying to break the "KOTOR means uber" barrier!

I iike the contradiction there.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 02:01 AM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Immune to the force does not mean anything, because Nihilus his force thingie isn't an attack it just removes it from your body. After that you will also be immune, there isn't anything to block that ablity.

Even Luke his ability probably couldn't stop it, he still uses the force to do it.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 02:33 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think you fully understand the nature of the yslamari but here's another defence against Nihilus; wrapping taozin skin around your body.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 03:21 PM
Click here to Send kingkman a Private Message Find more posts by kingkman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I don't think you fully understand the nature of the yslamari but here's another defence against Nihilus; wrapping taozin skin around your body.

Does it remove the force from you? that should be impossible as without the force you should die.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 06:18 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

How dumb are you? Lorn Pavan used it to effectively make himself invisible to Darth Maul in Shadow Hunter. Nihilus would not be able to sense anybody with Taozin skin wrapped around them. He can't consume them if he can't detect them through the force.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 06:58 PM
overlord
OD'd

How dumb are you? Lorn Pavan used it to effectively make himself invisible to Darth Maul in Shadow Hunter. Nihilus would not be able to sense anybody with Taozin skin wrapped around them. He can't consume them if he can't detect them through the force.
You want to know his intelligence? Tsk tsk tsk.. That's irrelevant.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:21 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

How dumb are you, he's obviously able to just eat a general area... or very specific. Also hiding? I don't think that would matter, as he just absorbs the force, unless the force is removed he would still be able to sense it. Perhaps he would have a hard time finding it perhaps it would be hidden to well for him to see because he's not that good but if he's in trouble he could probably just eat the general area around him. I mean he ate a freaking planet...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:23 PM
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look you Nihilus fanboy you can call me a lot of things but you cannot call someone who has a scholarship to westminster dumb.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:52 PM
exanda kane

Look you Nihilus fanboy you can call me a lot of things but you cannot call someone who has a scholarship to westminster dumb.

Please don't throw the word 'fanboy' round when there is no trace of evidence for that whatsoever. And a scholarship in Westminster? Phah! Tory. wink

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:37 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by exanda kane
Please don't throw the word 'fanboy' round when there is no trace of evidence for that whatsoever. And a scholarship in Westminster? Phah! Tory. wink

No trace of evidence, what the hell are you talking about. He cannot accept the fact that Nihilus' force digest ability is not actually that great and that there are a lot of defences against it.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:45 PM
Fishy

No trace of evidence, what the hell are you talking about. He cannot accept the fact that Nihilus' force digest ability is not actually that great and that there are a lot of defences against it.

What proof do you have for that? He actually eats the force... He doesn't destroy it he doesn't use it he just absorbs it... Its not like he uses a technique of the force he just uses the force... Besides "there are some techinques against which there is no defence." - Kreia

Who was by all means incredibly smart and powerful she knew Nihilus and could not think of a defence, the Kotor Jedi Council feared him and they had theories about what he did and still they created no defence with a lot of ancient knowledge, there is nothing to suggest there is a defence. And if you don't want to be called dumb don't call me dumb..

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 05:36 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Fishy
What proof do you have for that? He actually eats the force... He doesn't destroy it he doesn't use it he just absorbs it... Its not like he uses a technique of the force he just uses the force... Besides "there are some techinques against which there is no defence." - Kreia

Who was by all means incredibly smart and powerful she knew Nihilus and could not think of a defence, the Kotor Jedi Council feared him and they had theories about what he did and still they created no defence with a lot of ancient knowledge, there is nothing to suggest there is a defence. And if you don't want to be called dumb don't call me dumb..

Well according to SuperShadow.com
On the Most Powerful Sith Lords Of All Time list, there are 2 names missing - Darth Traya and Darth Nihilus. IMO those were too extremely powerful Sith Lords, especially Traya if you need additional info: URL address omitted. (SuperShadow: No. Idea rejected. They are very weak. Kinda like babies in the spring time.)

Funny huh?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 06:36 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Well Supershadow is full of shit... So I don't care.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 07:00 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Hey. I just read this from his site and it made me laugh.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 07:35 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dush khan Mabeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's hard to determine who wins this not because Yoda is a match for Exile, but because he's nearly impossible to kill.He's a lil' green dot jumping around, it's impossible to get the lighsaber blade near enough to kill him.Eventualy Yoda gets tired and Exile kills him.

SRBIJA!!!!!!KOSOVO!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:01 PM
Click here to Send Dush khan Mabeo a Private Message Find more posts by Dush khan Mabeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fishy
What proof do you have for that? I am super GAY by the way. He actually eats the force... He doesn't destroy it he doesn't use it he just absorbs it... Its not like he uses a technique of the force he just uses the force... Besides "there are some techinques against which there is no defence." - Kreia

Listen you dumb Nihilus fanboy, Nihilus cannot detect him through the force so he cannot absorb it.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:06 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

kingkman, you've been reported for falsely quoting someone.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I only added "I am super gay by the way."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:17 PM