KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » DigiMark's Gallery

DigiMark's Gallery
Started by: Digi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Paola
masterpiece, I must say shifty

wink

...glad you like it Pao.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 05:31 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Digi, duel me. Barker will judge,

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 05:49 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Digi, duel me. Barker will judge,

Gah.

Fine. Set it up.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 10:32 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

yo you got a sexy unclaimed sig i can use? i rly like ur shit man.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 12:32 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I normally don't do requests, and most of my sigs aren't saved as psd's anymore, to save hard drive space...so the versions with my name are all I have. I'll sift through what I have left and see, but you'll have to be patient.

Thanks though, I appreciate the interest.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 09:52 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Signature duel vs. Vinny

(please log in to view the image)

May make a matching avy if someone wants to wear it (with their own name inserted for Vinny's, obviously). I was going to offer it to Knightfall there, but he went and got himself banned.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 05:40 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

I also have to download some new background files to use in sigs. I've been using the same 3-4 for my last 9-10 sigs. In different color schemes, sizes, effects, etc. of course. But still. It's been a lazy way to make decent looking signatures, but has made my style become kinda predictable.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 05:43 PM
Mindset

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:24 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Where's my sig you dickbeater?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 02:36 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

(please log in to view the image) + (please log in to view the image)

I'm waiting

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 04:45 AM
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

big grin i get it

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 04:46 AM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'll temporarily assume that the insults are intended as humor, Mindset. Don't convince me otherwise.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 05:55 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

So cafepress lets you make your own t-shirt designs, then sells them at not-too-expensive a cost. Technically you can make money off of selling them, but mainly it's just for making sh*t for yourself.

And I've decided I need new t-shirts. With custom designs. Hilarity and/or awesomesauce forthcoming in the next few weeks.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:55 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I recently had the same revelation smile

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post May 21st, 2009 06:15 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Animation still scares me, even though I know I'm capable of it myself. Nice work.

But I've been thinking about this shirt thing for days, and have hit artist's block bigtime. I keep trying to think of the most awesome thing ever, instead of just random designs that might be fun. Still. It shall happen.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 08:36 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

t-shirt design has been a pain in the ass. My mind can't seem to wrap itself around the concept of not using a render as a focal point, and designing for a different size and medium. But it's coming along. I have a couple viable designs that I'm attempting to tweak right now, which will hopefully be completed within the week.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 04:05 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Here's the finished product:

http://img18.imageshack.us/i/shirt1w.jpg/

(please log in to view the image)

The fiddly bits around the edges aren't as noticable with the small-ish screenshot of the t-shirt, but I'm pleased with how it turned out.

To most it looks like a planet or sun, and that's actually the base image (Venus). But I tried to make it look like it was a portal opening up to a different dimension or something. Like a wormhole in my chest. I'd post the original image as a .png, but imageshack puts it on a white background which ruins the glow around the outside, so it just looks weird.

Last edited by Digi on Jul 2nd, 2009 at 11:40 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 11:29 PM
Paola
Ronin

wear it and let us see how it looks like in RL whistle

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 06:04 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Paola
wear it and let us see how it looks like in RL whistle

....yeah. so it came today.

no expression

Note to others: t-shirt places usually only have a set number of colors to work with.

In particular, the "glow" affect from my design is plastered in shocking white. It looks, well, bad.

So yeah. Simple designs, with clear distinctions between colors and boundaries, work best. If anyone finds a more robust site, let me know. Until then, don't make the mistake I made.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 06:15 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

My next shirt is going to be the epitome of simple. Something like a plain green t-shirt with the words "Scott Bakula" written on it.

Probably not that, per se. But that's the idea.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 04:56 PM