KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » DigiMark's Gallery

DigiMark's Gallery
Started by: Digi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

I like the background on megeman one...just need a bigger pic and you should where that Digi..the tic creeps me out lol and that mouth thing.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 09:01 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker

What's a Toxin? What the f**k?

Symbiote. Kinda like Venom.

Originally posted by Marcus4600
You should use that Spidey vs Venom one. I think that's one of the best of yours that I've seen.

...um, DW made me that one. So I'd say thanks, but you basically said the best sig in my gallery is by someone else.

... sad

...jk. stick out tongue big grin

*kind of* no expression

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 09:04 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by DigiMark007
{edit}

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 09:05 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
I like the background on megeman one...just need a bigger pic and you should where that Digi..the tic creeps me out lol and that mouth thing.

Thanks. I "discovered" the background by accident and loved it, and basically tacked the pic on as an excuse to use it as a sig. It works well enough with it, but the sig is meant to be as much about the bckground as the pic. I was thinking it would look cooler with a LOTR render or something similarly medieval-esque and epic, but I didn't have anything like that saved and didn't feel like looking for it. The megaman one seemed to fit the best among the images I have on my cpu.

Last edited by Digi on Mar 25th, 2006 at 02:00 AM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 01:45 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Haven't been making many sigs lately...but this is for my brother's possible business (Flynn's II is one of the names he's batting around). It's like a 21st-century arcade, with a bunch of innovative designs and such. I stayed with roughly 450x150 because I'm comfortable with it, and he just wants some logo ideas and such. It's basically a rough-draft, but I like how it turned out.

#62 (I think)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 04:36 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Thats a cool sig. eek!

Advent Children rocked.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 05:23 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Duel vs. DraconInVolata (sic?)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 11:24 PM
Broken Darkness

Congrats on the win Digi. big grin

"Life is Complex... so am I."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 04:12 AM
Broken Darkness is currently offline Click here to Send Broken Darkness a Private Message Find more posts by Broken Darkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Not a sig....a new logo for my brother's business. He's actually just presenting the idea to people at this stage, it's not a certainty that it'll happen at all. But this is the title page on his Powerpoint presentation right now. I'll be tweaking it a bit, but the majority is here. Mostly just lots of game renders....though I touched up a few of them, and I'm working on a decent looking grid-effect to use in the background. ...could probably use a bigger border too.

Last edited by Digi on Apr 15th, 2006 at 12:09 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 11:55 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Duel vs. Lance/Ken

...not sure if the raised-sig-over-darkness works, but it was somewhat of an experiment, and I think it turned out decent. I might switch Lana's name for mine and use this soon since I don't have many recent good-looking sigs.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 03:19 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

8-9 now at dueling. sad I might just retire and save what dignity I have by making my own and being happy with them. But I'll be opening for requests in a few weeks...as soon as school's out, or shortly thereafter.

Anyway, not a sig, but a possible cover for a high school yearbook. I have a class that deals with advising student publications (like yearbooks) and we were asked to come up with a theme. The red/blue color scheme and the idea of "Touching All..." would run throughout the yearbook.

I don't know what the exact dimensions will be, so I might have to tweak it some, and the footprints might need a bit of work, but here it is...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 07:42 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Most recent duel vs. S.S. (silverspider/Sir Skeets/etc.)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 03:11 PM
Null

Digi man, Digi man,
does whatever a Digi Can.
make his sigs to our surprise
here to kick ass, better run guys
look out, here comes the Digi man.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 03:14 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Ritoshi
Digi man, Digi man,
does whatever a Digi Can.
make his sigs to our surprise
here to kick ass, better run guys
look out, here comes the Digi man.

My thanks (I think.. confused ), and I like the Spidey reference, but I still have a losing record (or even if I win that one). So I'm not sure if it's a testament to my mediocrity or just the magnificence of the sigmakers on these forums. Probably some of both.

confused smile

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 10:55 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

I had a brainblast....a new sig-making purpose if you will.

I'm going to start making a sig out of the cover of every Amazing Spider-Man issue I get. And it will always be current, from the most recent one. I think it'll be fun....and so that's my next endeavor besides opening up to requests in a few weeks.

wink

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 03:21 AM
Mr.Biscuits

I'm going to start making a sig out of the cover of every Amazing Spider-Man issue I get. And it will always be current, from the most recent one. I think it'll be fun....and so that's my next endeavor besides opening up to requests in a few weeks.

wink

That I would like to see..........

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 03:33 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

wink

Looking forward to it, Digi.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 03:49 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Thats quite an ambitions project...good luck big grin

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 03:50 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Ask and ye shall receive! ....erm...sort of. embarrasment

How I got a purple color scheme for anything involving Spidey is beyond me...this one just got away from me in a hurry and never really turned out like I wanted (cover isn't an action shot from 531 so it was hard). I tried incorporating pics of Tony and Cap that were on the cover too, but for some reason it either looked like Tony was missing an arm or that he was much too interested in Peter.

I might just try again...it's not a total loss, but I can do better.

I'll practice on some back issues too, just for fun...since it'll be a whole other month before I get a new one (this one just came today).

In the meantime....the first in the ongoing experiment.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 04:27 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Went with a more comic-y feel. Came up with 2 variations on the background. Much better (imo).

#67-68

...kinda like the first better. It's like Spidey's watching a montage of his past fights. They're both kinda big right now (circa 70KB) but I'll be bringing them down soon.

cool

Last edited by Digi on Apr 25th, 2006 at 05:11 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 04:59 AM