KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » is draco gay?

is draco gay?
Started by: deathtodraco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
derek_the_derek
Dracoified

i bet u all like him and are too embarrassed to admit it....

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 12:52 PM
derek_the_derek is currently offline Click here to Send derek_the_derek a Private Message Find more posts by derek_the_derek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathtodraco
beware

uh hu
I don't think thats happening anytime soon!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 07:56 AM
deathtodraco is currently offline Click here to Send deathtodraco a Private Message Find more posts by deathtodraco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermWeasley
Know me?

lol laughing
wouldn't it be interesting in the series if he was
i don't think his father would improve! mad

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 12:53 PM
HermWeasley is currently offline Click here to Send HermWeasley a Private Message Find more posts by HermWeasley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathtodraco
beware

lol could you just say inwriting that he's gay to annoy derek plz!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 12:55 PM
deathtodraco is currently offline Click here to Send deathtodraco a Private Message Find more posts by deathtodraco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

would be good though wouldnt it,

HOT HOT HOT

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 08:24 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Draco is a straight character , this thread is the invention of some fangirl who likes to see men take it up the ass.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 11:50 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Actually Draco is a asexual character who's supposedly straight. MOST of the characters are asexual until who see evidence of either orientational predilections.

As for fanfiction, Draco/Harry is by far the most popular shipping in the Harry Potter fandom.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:53 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
As for fanfiction, Draco/Harry is by far the most popular shipping in the Harry Potter fandom.

No because fanp-girls are out of their mind .

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:57 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

and your problem is....................... lol

h/d shippers rule grins'

Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 03:20 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by tigress
and your problem is....................... lol

h/d shippers rule grins'

No my problem is annoying fan-girls who write mushy crap about to straight characters who for some reason suddenly love each other (hate does not equal into love whoever writ/thought that up was on crack) and then proceed to do each other up the ass .

Malfoy has no attraction to harry

Harry has no attraction to draco

They both want to kill each other , if i tried to kill you do i love you ? No

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:53 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by grey fox
No because fanp-girls are out of their mind .

Nah. They're just hopeless romantics.

H/Hr shippers ARE out of their minds....LITERALLY.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 06:03 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

No my problem is annoying fan-girls who write mushy crap about to straight characters who for some reason suddenly love each other (hate does not equal into love whoever writ/thought that up was on crack) and then proceed to do each other up the ass .

Malfoy has no attraction to harry

Harry has no attraction to draco

They both want to kill each other , if i tried to kill you do i love you ? No

That's why it's called fan-fiction. Alternative universes. Like the What-If series or Elseworlds.

I have no problem with it and more than they pair up Harry with Hermoine or Ginny with Draco or whatever.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 06:05 PM
Kovacs86

Draco is a straight character , this thread is the invention of some fangirl who likes to see men take it up the ass.
I'll give an anal... to my girlfriend!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 07:59 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Draco69
That's why it's called fan-fiction. Alternative universes. Like the What-If series or Elseworlds.

I have no problem with it and more than they pair up Harry with Hermoine or Ginny with Draco or whatever.

I understand that , but then you get these annoying as **** people who whine when their pairing doesn't come up , like those dumbass H/HR shippers who screamed in outrage .

'Oh in the seventh book harry doesn't make mad love to draco'

Me- Of course the **** not *Slaps fan-girl/boy upside the head'

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 08:05 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I understand that , but then you get these annoying as **** people who whine when their pairing doesn't come up , like those dumbass H/HR shippers who screamed in outrage .

'Oh in the seventh book harry doesn't make mad love to draco'

Me- Of course the **** not *Slaps fan-girl/boy upside the head'

I've never heard of a Draco/Harry shipper complaining about their pairing not becoming canon. They KNOW it's not possible; they just like to fantasize about it.

Harry/Hermoine shippers were completely out of their minds and took their friendship as a precursor to romance. Oh and they just didn't like Ron either.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 08:51 PM
tigress

Originally posted by Knightfall93
I'll give an anal... to my girlfriend!

right on its great ! lol

like our friend said up there cant remember which one but being a h/d shipper and yes I am a hopeless romantic love conquers all so I guess with all shippers it's whateva floats your boat really ive only read one fic that wasnt a h/d pairing it does depend alot on jow the author of the fic writes too

Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 09:27 AM
deathtodraco
beware

yeah wotever

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 07:42 AM
mega reader32

he is gay

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 04:59 AM
mega reader32 is currently offline Click here to Send mega reader32 a Private Message Find more posts by mega reader32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scooby doo 12

no

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 04:43 PM
scooby doo 12 is currently offline Click here to Send scooby doo 12 a Private Message Find more posts by scooby doo 12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

omg how dumb if yall read the 6th book youd see draco is goin with ugh.. pansy..yukk but no hes not gay!!!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:18 PM
harrypotterluvr is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterluvr a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote