KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » is draco gay?

is draco gay?
Started by: deathtodraco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
No my problem is annoying fan-girls who write mushy crap about to straight characters who for some reason suddenly love each other (hate does not equal into love whoever writ/thought that up was on crack) and then proceed to do each other up the ass .

Malfoy has no attraction to harry

Harry has no attraction to draco

They both want to kill each other , if i tried to kill you do i love you ? No

hahahahah lol omg that is fu**in hilarious!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:22 PM
harrypotterluvr is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterluvr a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

No double posting.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 11:40 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

Originally posted by Becky4BJ
I think Harry and Draco are together o.0

roll eyes (sarcastic) and i think you need reading lessons draco is dating ugh.... pansy parkinson..ewe... and harry is dating ginny weasly !!!! big grin wink

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 02:57 AM
harrypotterluvr is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterluvr a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I Love Snape
Issued Restraining Order

well i think the Draco is gay and i do believe that he and Harry will get together eventually if he survives the final battle that is.

and shippers really do rule rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 03:46 AM
I Love Snape is currently offline Click here to Send I Love Snape a Private Message Find more posts by I Love Snape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

that would be hot if he is *RAWR*

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 05:33 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth POW
the weirdo guy

what makes everyone think he's gay anyway?
ive never seen a hint of proof about it!
i think people are sayin he is gay only so they have something to talk about.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 12:00 PM
Darth POW is currently offline Click here to Send Darth POW a Private Message Find more posts by Darth POW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

can not agree more then that

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:29 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
melinda_warren
Secrets. Guys. Lies.

Harry- Straight
Ron- Straight
Draco- Straight

I know all of the actors who play them. smile

I saw the wolf. She stood beside my bed like a shadow of the future. I didn't understand it. She'd told me who she was in my dreams...but who is she outside of them?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 02:42 PM
melinda_warren is currently offline Click here to Send melinda_warren a Private Message Find more posts by melinda_warren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
springboy34
a.k.a.samwise

well i think he is and i don't.well he told crab and goyle to use the polijuice potion to turn into frist year girls.well he spied on harry.so he isn't gay people.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 05:39 PM
springboy34 is currently offline Click here to Send springboy34 a Private Message Find more posts by springboy34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
springboy34
a.k.a.samwise

Originally posted by harrypotterluvr
roll eyes (sarcastic) and i think you need reading lessons draco is dating ugh.... pansy parkinson..ewe... and harry is dating ginny weasly !!!! big grin wink
accualy he isn't anymore he dumped her. so draco isn't gay.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 05:42 PM
springboy34 is currently offline Click here to Send springboy34 a Private Message Find more posts by springboy34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by I Love Snape
well i think the Draco is gay and i do believe that he and Harry will get together eventually if he survives the final battle that is.

and shippers really do rule rolling on floor laughing
You gotta understand this. They can't make anyone gay in the book. Too many things have happen enough in the book to almost make it banned. It was banned from school not to long ago, and putting gays in it will drop sales. Now, if I was the writer, I wouldn't give a shit because it will make me laugh. But Jo needs this. She cares about where the book goes. It needs to go far because remember, she use to live, I think, I don't know I don't JKR's past, above a coffee shop thing or something like that. She needs to stay where she is with her books so she doesn't go back to that.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 06:03 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by springboy34
accualy he isn't anymore he dumped her. so draco isn't gay.
He didn't do it on his own will, he needed to do it. (Sorry for double posting, the first post I pressed the "Submit Reply" button by accident. And though I made this mistake, I will say for the thousandth time, Springboy, no double posting.)

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 06:05 PM
springboy34
a.k.a.samwise

Originally posted by The Phantom
You gotta understand this. They can't make anyone gay in the book. Too many things have happen enough in the book to almost make it banned. It was banned from school not to long ago, and putting gays in it will drop sales. Now, if I was the writer, I wouldn't give a shit because it will make me laugh. But Jo needs this. She cares about where the book goes. It needs to go far because remember, she use to live, I think, I don't know I don't JKR's past, above a coffee shop thing or something like that. She needs to stay where she is with her books so she doesn't go back to that.
Hey phantom you're right people will totally complain about draco being gay.So people won't want her to make a series of harry's son if harry surives in 7th book.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 04:11 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by springboy34
Hey phantom you're right people will totally complain about draco being gay.So people won't want her to make a series of harry's son if harry surives in 7th book.
... She is stopping at book seven, you know? She wont go any further with the series because it will be over. She has said it many times. And she should stop while she is ahead. Anyway, back on topic. No, Draco isn't gay.

Edited: Though if it was my book and, remember, I don't give a crap what other people think, I would probably make Draco gay because he seems perfect to be a gay character.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 04:35 PM
springboy34
a.k.a.samwise

Originally posted by harrypotterluvr
like before harry and ginny arn't going out anymore.have you finshed the 6th book? if you haven't finsh it. after DD died Harry dumped her ok.
if you haven't finshed sorry spoiling the end of the book

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 04:45 PM
air

I no that people ship this and i dont know why because no where - no where in any of the (goes to count the compined pages of all six books...) pages, over 2700 (!) does it hint at Draco fancying Harry or Ron or anyone male, unless im reading a different book...my opinion

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 06:48 PM
air is currently offline Click here to Send air a Private Message Find more posts by air Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willman
Commander Keen FTW

DRACO IS GAY!!!

Attachment: potter.jpg
This has been downloaded 115 time(s).

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 08:32 PM
willman is currently offline Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

^^ hehe I like that pic

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 08:46 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willman
Commander Keen FTW

ew, u sick.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 07:24 PM
willman is currently offline Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

no not really!! Im clean as a whistle stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 05:30 AM