KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & his long lost Sister

Harry Potter & his long lost Sister
Started by: Sirius_Rulez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

now if you wrote your whole story like that it would eb the greatest story in the world. It was awesome

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 12:50 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

NEW PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 12:50 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

I'd like to thank one of my friends for helping me write the recent part of the story big grin , cause I was kinda stuck, lol laughing out loud

I'm just going to put a quick blurb of how Regual Black came to be, I know its kind of sudden but I didn't put him in Prologue.
The reason being is because I thought him after I finished it, and I figured I should write about him.
So I'm just going to write about him.
Regual is going to be Sirius's son.
Sirius is going to have a son without even realizing it.
The mothers name will be Serene Cutcher.
I wont write that much about him but enough to give you an idea about him.
Here goes and if you don't feel like reading about him then you don't have to.

Bellatrix was standing in the distance enjoying the nice cool breeze when she noticed a pretty looking woman with a small infant in the crook of her arms.
She noticed that it was her cousins girlfriend. She hated Sirius so very, very much. She thought that if she were to kill her then that would make him very angry, sad and hurt. She gradually took her time walking over to her and then using the crucio curse, she cupped her hands over her head and dropping to the ground, the baby with her, it started to cry really loud, his going ragged.

The woman started started screaming really loud and after a little while she went brain dead, not being able to remember who she was, her voice going hoarse.
Bellatrix knew that she had no idea who she was anymore, enjoying the excruciating pain she was going through, roaring with laughing.
She did the same thing with the baby, it was screaming so loud.

Voldemort appeared and told her to stop doing that to him, that he should grow up being a death eater.

Some time later she ended up in azkaban prison and another Death Eater took him, his name was Jack Spon.

of course I was

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 04:41 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

my friend is such a better writer then me
its cause of my friend that it was that great
she really helped me alot

of course I was

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 04:46 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

Serene Cutcher got taken to Saint Mungoes Hospital to be placed with other people who didn't remember who they were to be taken care of until she did remember.

of course I was

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 05:04 AM
Sirius_Rulez

End Prologue

of course I was

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 05:05 AM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

interesting... Cool I likey!!! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 05:33 AM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

back to where I was before.

"Loo-"
"Shutup!" Cried Ginny who suddenly apparated back to her house.
Harry turned his attention back to his companyons and they just shrugged in union keeping quiet incase he suddenly raise his voice.
"Look mate, you coming to my brothers wedding or what?" said Ron a bit nervesly.
"Not yet" he snapped.
"I've got some things I need to take care of first then I'll consider it. But first I've wait till I'm 17 cause thats what Dumbledore wanted and then I'm going to pay a visit to my parents graves" he said quietly, sighing.

of course I was

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 10:23 PM
Sirius_Rulez

I know its not much but Im starting to run out of ideas and need some suggestions on what to do next. im also having trouble on when to bring the 2 new characters into the story so if anyone could help dat would b gr8

of course I was

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 10:25 PM
Sirius_Rulez

im just stalling for time

of course I was

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 10:26 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

maybe they could meet in the graveyard... like Harry and his Sister

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 04:27 AM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

I'll just try my best.

Snape was hauling Malfoy behind, huffing and puffing untill suddenly he stopped and slowed his pace.
"Hurry up!" he said sluggishly, letting go of his arm.
"I'm trying to" he said shakily.
"Well, in that case you've just got to try harder then, dont you?" he said annoid.
Malfoy just sat heavilly on the ground, sighing heavilly. He knew he was going to get it from Voldermort and he knew it. he was very scared of what his outcome would be and knew he'd have to face him sooner or later.
"Get up, I'm going to take you to the dark lord, he wants an audience"
"Do I have too?" he said, in a scared voice.
"Yes, Im afraid so"
"Bu-"
He suddenly got cut off dew to the fact that Voldermort apparated infront of them. Malfoy looked ahead of him and was horrer struck. He and Seveies Snape bowed down before their lord.
"Get up" growled Voldermort, raising his wand.
Snape suddenly got up and stood before him.
"My Lord, dont harm him" he said with fear in his voice of what was going to happen to him as he had made an unbrakable vow with Draco's Mother that nothing would happen to him.
Voldermort took Snape out with a swish of the wand with Snape flying several feet to the ground.
He walked slowly towards Malfoy enjoying the sudden fear that appeared upon his face.
"So Malfoy, care to tell me why you didn't destroy Dumbldore and let Snape finish off the job for you?"
I-I-I d-dont know" he stammered in a shaky voice.
"You had disarmed him and yet you didnt even bother to make your move, why is that?"
"I'm s-sorry, I was scared" he said in a quiet whisper while shaking allover.
"Well thats just not good enough" he said rather boredly with an exasperated sigh.

Snape was watching from a distance, knowing the worst was yet to come but knew enough tha he wasnt going to kill him.

"Well this is just a warning, I have to punish you or every other death eater will wonder why I'm going easy on you, next time I wont go so easy on you, I just might get you to see your mother suffer right before your very own eyes"
"Crucio"
All that could be heard were loud screams, Snape the only one to witness what Voldermort was doing.

of course I was

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 05:04 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

well first of all its Severus Snape and this sentence>He knew he was going to get it from Voldermort and he knew it.< it has repetition dont put repetition. Its sound bad because you just said it.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 02:55 PM
Sirius_Rulez

ok thanks

of course I was

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 09:59 PM
Sirius_Rulez

Ron and Hermione disapparated back to the burrow knowing that they would return to Private Drive one day before Harry's birthday leaving him to ponder on what to do next. The words one must live and the other must die were left repeatedly inside his head. He paced his room thinking how stupid he was to be putting his friends in mortal danger, knowing that they were both really stubborn and wouldn't stand to reason when it came to helping him and always wanting to help no matter the outcome.

of course I was

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 06:09 AM
Sirius_Rulez

Malfoy woke up feeling really sore and agitated, listening to the birds chirp in the bright blue sky. He cocked his head to the side and saw two people tied, back to back, gagged.
His neck suddenly felt really stiff from cocking his head to the side. He tried to get up but suddenly felt really dizzy and fell straight to the ground suddenly noticing all these gashes and bruises upon his extremely sore arms. He was trying to think how they had got their while trying to figure out where he was.
Squinting, he saw movement his side, it was those two people again, one was male and the other female. The female had beautiful red hair and the other had short raven hair. He suddenly detected the fluttering of eyes opening and their struggles to get free of their endorsement.

of course I was

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 03:24 AM
Sirius_Rulez

Couple of weeks later when it was Harry's birthday. Harry set out for his Apparation test and dropped by the cemetery to where Harry's parents were and also his Godfather. He didn't want to take his two best friends at the risk of endangering their lives so without further ado he decided he'd just go alone not realizing that they'd pop by bye any time soon. He didn't know where it was so decided to look for Remus knowing that it was the only logical thing to do since he didn't want his friends to come. He Apparated at the entrance to his house and knocked three times before he heard footsteps and the door opening to a scruffy looking Remus.

of course I was

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 05:52 AM
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

oooh, I need more! ^.^ there- location ex:i have to walk to the store. Don't worry, I won't be there long!; their- shows ownership The children talked as they headed for their clubhouse. (hope those 2 definitions will help your eng.) I really like it, so keep it up!! big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 08:39 PM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

Remus opened up the door and peered at Harry, ushering him inside. Once inside Harry gazed around the house, taking everything in. Remus lent him a chair and offered him some firewhiski. He skulled it down thirstily and enjoying the nice aftertaste of the warm sensation. He carefully placed the empty mug onto the table in front of him and explained the situation to him about wanting to know where the location of the Cemetery. Harry grabbed onto Remus and he apparated them there. Harry browsed around until his eyes spotted something in the distance and advanced at a reasonable fast pace, squatting down to get a better look. He wiped away the dust that extracted the graves, choking back a sob he stood up and then noticed Sirius's grave just next to it. He peered down and couldn't hold the waterworks. Some tears slid down his face. Remus noticed and cleared the space between them and placed his hand upon his shoulder. They both heard a noise coming from the opposite direction and saw that it was Ron and Hermione.

of course I was

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:27 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

once again ive said this to so many people, Harry is not the crying type. He doesn't cry out his anger he yells it out. He is not really that sensitive as people make him. In some story they have him crying the whole time. But hes not like that. Also don't put periods between incomplete sentences and re-read your work a lot I mean a lot like four or five times to make sure everything is corrected.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 01:03 AM