KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & his long lost Sister

Harry Potter & his long lost Sister
Started by: Sirius_Rulez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sirius_Rulez

tell me wat u think

of course I was

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 04:57 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

I think it is good but it is a little to much romance for me. That is just me. I thinjk it is good. Just dont go into to much detail with the next. LOL. It good. Keep posting.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 08:11 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

oh, sorry bout dat, i havnt really done a romance part in a fic b4 and ill try n do better next time

of course I was

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 10:42 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

seems like its written out of experience. Not saying that you would do anything like that but it just sounds like it. I liked it. It's ok if you have a lot of detail. It was very good!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 10:57 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

yea like i said before

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 01:56 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

i read some romance fics on mugglnet and and also on this forum and found that another one had a bit of detail as well so i thought id try a variation of my own

of course I was

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:00 PM
Brit531

yea i could tell

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 09:16 PM
Sirius_Rulez

grrr, i wrote another part of the story and lost the lot mad
i cant be bothered to write it all over again so ill just write it all another time.

of course I was

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 10:43 PM
Sirius_Rulez

Harry awoke the very next day and took an early morning stroll around until he came upon his bag witch was near the stairs with something sticking out noticeably which was none other than his photo album he received from Hagrid in his first year of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He picked it up and blew the excess dust off and had little flick through until suddenly he came across a picture with with his father and friends all standing next to each other and all looking really happy. A huge disgusted frown appeared on Harry's face as he looked upon Peter Pettigrew. Suddenly a huge well of pure hatred welled up inside of him, his whole body tense, he swore revenge upon the man who sold his parents to Lord Voldermort, it didn't even matter how long it took, he'd still track him down and kill him. But then killing him wouldn't cause him any pain at all whatsoever, he wanted to use one of the unforgivable curses on and Snape too. He despised and loathed him, wanting nothing more then to kill him as well. He found it so easy to hate him and to blame him for everything that went wrong in his life. Its what his father said, to hate the fact that he even existed, he'd get revenge on him too if it was the last thing he ever did.

Ron and Hermione awoke with Harry's bed empty, they were both worried to where he could have gotten to. So they got up in search of him and found he was looking at the photo album Hagrid gave him at the end of his first year. He looked really angry and walked up to him with extreme caution.
"Harry, are you alright?" she asked with concern.
Harry just grunted in response.
"Harry, don't go doing anything stupid"
"Like what?" he replied in angry mock innocence.
"don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about when in actual fact you do"
Harry rolled his eyes up to the ceiling and turned back towards the photo album.
"Harry, I'm serious, Sirius went and tracked down Pettigrew and landed him a life time in Azkaban Prison and escaped! don't go and get yourself killed over something so stupid!"

Harry looked furious now. "So your saying this is all his fault now ha?! don't you dare talk about Sirius like that! I wont stand for it!" he was breathing heavily and seething in anger. "So you think that I'd be able to be beaten by someone so pathetic and pitiful! That is so unlikely, yeah right! Dream on! he killed my parents, he's the reason why their both bloody dead! Harry bellowed at the top of his lungs, laughing bitterly.
He walked on his heel and stormed off leaving a billowed Ron and Hermione behind.

of course I was

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 05:26 AM
Brit531

I like it keep going please

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:18 PM
Sirius_Rulez

Regual and Veneta both woke up to the sound of screaming voices, well one to be precise.

They took the covers off themselves, scrambled out of bet and got dressed.

They both walked swiftly to the door, opened it and went to see what all the commotion was all about. They both saw Harry storm past and out of site.

Harry just felt like being alone right now with no distractions. Then he realized another thing. He realized that Dumbldore could have saved Sirius just like he saved Lupin and all the others. He realized that he could have used invisible rope to bind Lestrange and get him away from him in time but he didn't.
Did he do it just to make me suffer? He probably never even cared about me in the first place. All he ever cared about was my stupid inferior scar. But then again everyone only ever cared about.
Then he just figured it was a good thing that Snape killed him.

And right now he was going to set out to retrieve all of the Horricuxes with the help of Hermione, Ron, Regual and Veneta cause he new that he couldn't stop them from coming with him.

of course I was

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 01:20 AM
Brit531

I like it. It is really good.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 02:45 PM
Sirius_Rulez

u wouldnt beable to tell where they should start looking for the horricuxes would u cause i have been trying to think but just cant seem to think of anything. so i was just wandering if u could help me think of something

of course I was

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 10:22 PM
Brit531

I think they start at Godrics Hollow while visiting his parents graves then it made uo stuff after that

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 01:07 PM
Sirius_Rulez

thanks, and would he also find the locket first?

of course I was

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 10:39 PM
Brit531

most likely

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 12:02 AM
Sirius_Rulez

thanx

of course I was

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 04:34 AM
Sirius_Rulez

They were all about to apparate when Lupin showed up. He had a look of suspicion upon his face and asked to speak to Harry alone. They both walked where no one could hear them.

"Were all of yous going to apparate somewhere?"
"..."
"Harry, I happen to know that the lot of yous are off to go and find the remaining Horricuxes."

Harry had a mild surprised look on his face. How on could anyone find out such a thing.

"But how d-?"

Lupin cut him off and cut straight to the chase.

"Look Harry, your the boy who lived, so I just took a random guess and just assumed. And in my humble opinion it seem that I am right. All I'm trying to say is that you should be very careful in how you go about this."

Harry let out a deep sigh and just gave a curt nod. Then he just remembered that didn't have a clue to Godrics Hollows where abouts. Lupin just pondered on the matter somewhat. After finally figuring its where abouts he exclaimed it to him.

"Thank you"

He smiled in acknowledgement and said "Your welcome."

He then walked to the others and they all disapparated to Godrics Hollow.

of course I was

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 04:57 AM
Brit531

Really good. Keep Posting Please

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 01:43 PM
Brit531

are you going to post soon

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 03:09 PM