KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & his long lost Sister

Harry Potter & his long lost Sister
Started by: Sirius_Rulez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sirius_Rulez

Regual extracted something sharp from his back pocket and cut their bonds, which took quite awhile. once they both got out Regual put his arm out to stop Veneta while he scanned the place. He saw Snape talking to Voldemort and looked around and saw a boy about his own age with blond silky hair and he looked right back. "C'mon" he said and pulled Veneta's arm, trying to make a run for it, turning his head over to make sure that no one else was following them.

Voldermort stopped talking to Snape for a sec cause he just realized that Regual and Veneta just escaped so he turned his head towards Malfoy, marched straight towards him, hauled him up by the scruff of his shirt and said "Where are they?!" he said in an angry low voice. "I don't know" he replied in a scared and shaky voice.
Voldermort could tell that he was lying so he threw him down and used the Crucios Curse on him and made him tell him. He stopped and tried to see where they could have gone.

They kept on running, their bodies screaming out for rest but weren't going to get it, then Voldermort suddenly Apparated in front of them. Regual and Veneta were transfixed with terror. "What, did the two of you think yous could escape me?!"
"N - no" said Veneta in a shaky voice.
Regual lent forward and whispered something in her ear so voldermort couldn't hear "Get out of here" he said urgently with fear in his voice.
"Wha-"
"Go"
So she ran as fast as she could, not daring to turn around.
Voldermort pointed his wand straight at her but Regual went straight in front of his wand and getting the Crucios Curse full blast. One of his servants Apparated just beside him not realizing that he was in the middle of something. Voldermort became furious with her and used the Crucios Curse on her instead giving Regual just enough time to escape. He Dissapparated just beside Veneta, grabbed onto her arm and Disapparated them both somewhere else.

of course I was

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 10:53 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

oo! What Happens next? well, worth a try isn't it? 0: )

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 08:16 PM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

"Hey Harry I thought we were going with you?"
"Ye mate, I thought we were"
"I just thought, ...well.. um" replied Harry, thinking on what to say next, without letting them know that he didn't want anything happening to them.
"Well what mate? hmmm?" said Ron, a smirk appearing on the side of his face.
"Look man, stop trying to protect us, where here to help whether you want us to or not"
"Ron right Harry, were your friends and just know that you don't have to do this alone cause you don't have too" said Hermione a bit frustrated that Harry was going to do this without them.
"OK, thanks guys." replied Harry with gratitude in his voice.
"Hey look guys, over there" everyone looked to where Harry was pointing and saw two figures apparated just off to the distance.

of course I was

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 11:36 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

Regual and Veneta both turned their heads around and saw some people off in the distance. Regual made to grab her arm, but too late he realized that the others saw them, they both tried to make a quick escape but the others were gaining on them.

They just stared at them. They both look so familiar, the girl looks just like Lily and the the boy looks just like Sirius, I wonder what their names are?. Thought Remus.

of course I was

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:51 AM
Sirius_Rulez

would someone plz comment and give me idieas cause i am just about ready to give up on this story cause its really hard to think what to write. also if anyone would like to add to this story and write the next part then that would be gr8. thanks

of course I was

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:56 AM
Sirius_Rulez

plz someone just comment. or i wont bother posting anymore. it took some really hard thinking to come up with all of that.

"Hey, what are your names?" Remus asked curiously. They just stood there staring at him. He thought he needed to approach the matter in a different way. "Hey, I'm not going to hurt the two of you" he said concerned. They both just took a step back not knowing if they should fully trust him, nor the others for that matter.

Harry was wondering who they were as well. The girl looked so much like their mother. He kept thinking if this girl standing a few feet away from him could be his sister, thinking the same about that guy who looked to be his age, knowing full well that he looked so much like Sirius.

Harry and Remus were both cautiously walking up to them, trying not to startle them. Regual and Veneta were transfixed to the spot, they wanted to move but their feet stayed rooted to the spot. Then they both felt a pair of hands placed softly upon them. "Who are you?" Harry asked nervously, not wanting to ruin his chances of getting to know both of them. "Veneta. Veneta Potter" came the timid reply, she didn't know what it was about him but she rather felt that she could trust him. She felt really nervous, then she remembered a while back when she was practising oclomeclsly with that death eater that she saw a man with messy unkempt hair who was wearing glasses with hazel eyes and a woman with long red straight hair with soft green eyes and then she looked ahead of her and saw the exact green eyes as that woman that she was memorized with them that just looking at them was a great comfort indeed.

This is my sister, I cant believe it thought Harry as he beamed at the mere sight of her.

of course I was

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 03:25 AM
Sirius_Rulez

"Who are you?"
"Harry. Harry Potter" Realization dawned on her, for that boy standing in front of her had the exact last name as she had. "Your my sister sister" he said in puzzlement and wonder.
He saw her blush a soft crimson red. He pulled her toward him into a soft firm hug. She tensed up at first but then eased the tension and relaxed into the hug. After a while he pulled gently away. He then saw the boy who looked so much like Sirius standing next to her and went through the same process.
"Well, what I've heard of my father so far is that he didnt care about anyone but his own stinking self and especially not me. I also heard that he abandoned me when I was just a baby."
"Thats a lie! You take that back! Your father was a great man! also my Godfather! Harry bellowed at the top of his lungs, seething in frustration and anger that he could even think such a horrid thing.
"Hey, thats enough" Said Remus stepping between them. "Harry, its not his fault that he speaks of his father like that, the death eaters have been feeding him lies all his life, well at least I think" He then talked to them into coming with them to Charlie's wedding and trying to get them to come onto the good side. It worked perfectly. Then all of them dissaparated to the Weaslys.

of course I was

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 02:44 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

thats pretty good i guess

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 09:08 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

Chapter 3

After Charlie and Fliur's wedding Ron went and stuffed his mouth with food. "Dis I ood"
"Ron, chew with your mouth closed" said Hermione in an engrosed and amused tone, while slapping him playfully on the shoulder with Harry, Regual, Veneta and the Weasly Twins sniggering in the gackground. Ron quickly devoured the the food and blushed thinking how beatiful Hermione looked. Hermione got a quick glimpse and quickly turned away turning a bit red in the face, both getting really shy. Ron was trying to think of what to say but whenever he tried to say something nothing came out and he just kept mumbling. Hermione stepped back, still really embarresed.

On the other hand, Veneta and Regual were a bit shy of each other as well. Regual just really wanted Veneta to be his but he didnt quite know how to ask her out. After a while he finally built up enough courage and dragged her to a quiet room with nobody and pulled the rest of them in and shut the door behind him. Just as they were about to kiss they heard a noise outside the room.

of course I was

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 03:57 AM
Brit531

I have to say this is a really good story and that you should keep it up.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 03:16 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

thanx

of course I was

Old Post May 21st, 2006 09:22 PM
Brit531

I just want to know if you will post again soon. I really wnat to see what happens next.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 08:22 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

i will, im just thinking on wat to write

of course I was

Old Post May 26th, 2006 05:47 AM
Sirius_Rulez

Regual went to open the door and found the weasly twins roaring with laughter "What are you two laughing at?" The twins just stared at each other wondering if they should let him in on the joke. "Well, not that its really any of your buisness but we were just laughing at nothing in particular."
"Oh, I see, but what at?" At this point of time Veneta decided to see what they were all laughing at but the Twins just said nothing. "Well, I'll just have to tell your mother about this now wont I" She said in her most sweetest voice, trying to get them to tell her. The Weasly Twins were starting to get a bit scared of what theyed tell her but were really good at masking their fear. "Ooh, we are so scared" they both said in mock fear. "Fine, I'm going to inform her right now." With that she started to walk but before she got to her destination she found that she had been stopped by non other than the Weasly twins and Regual in tow. "Alright we'll tell you's but dont tell anyone else" They couldnt belive that they had just been black-mailed by Harry's sister. "We can keep a secret." Replied Veneta with a sweet smile plastered upon her face. "Well we just created a new substance for our joke shop that we tried out that was highly amusing"
"Which is?"
"Which is Blueack. We found the time to try it on ourselves which made our tonges all blue and hairy with spikescoming out on the side. And we've also made an antidote which brings the tonge back to normal. Just imagine giving it to someone you hate and just pretend its a really nice drink and give it to them and there you have it." Regual and Veneta jus looked at each other and said "Cool"
"And remember not to tell anyone"
"What about my brother Harry?"
"Well, just him and not my brother and you can only tell Harry if he doesnt tell anyone else"
"Ok you've got it" with that they both winked at them and walked away.

of course I was

Old Post May 26th, 2006 06:26 AM
Sirius_Rulez

plz tell me wat u think Brit 531

of course I was

Old Post May 26th, 2006 06:27 AM
Brit531

I like it and I only saw one spelling mistake you have gotten even better than the first time you posted the story please keep posting

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:00 AM
Sirius_Rulez

ok ill update it on the weekend cause ill have more time then

of course I was

Old Post May 30th, 2006 06:26 AM
Sirius_Rulez

im also working on another story, Lily/James

of course I was

Old Post May 30th, 2006 06:29 AM
Brit531

k ill read

Old Post May 30th, 2006 09:16 PM
Sirius_Rulez

They both walked back to the room, hand in hand and sat down on the bed. They were staring into each others eyes, captivated. Regual was moving towards her, inch by inch until his lips brushed against hers, breathing in her sweet scent. He quickly pulled back, thinking that she didn't want to kiss him but she suddenly pulled his face to hers, putting one hand behind his head and pressed her lips against his. He was trying to gain entrance inside her luscious mouth, his tongue trying to force its way through, she felt the notion and at last let him gain the entrance he was so longing. Their Tungus meeting each other and circling, swiveling around, the sweet and tender flesh as their Tungus were exploring each others mouths. They slowly broke the kiss and parted for fresh air, breathing heavily.
Regual placed his strong arms around her and gently laid her on top of him, feeling the warmth of her body on top of his. Veneta laid her head on top of his comfortable chest, hearing the fast beat of his heart, slowly slowing down to his regular beat. She raised her head and gave him a long deep tender kiss, Regual deepening it, savoring the taste. She raised her petite arms and took his shirt off, throwing it to the side, planting small kisses upon his muscular chest, moving down to his nipples, playing with them, earning herself a small moan. Moving down the line towards his naval, sticking her tongue out and circling around it, making him shiver a bit. He suddenly got up and slowly took her shirt, taking his sweet time and chucking it over the side, having a bit of trouble with her bra but getting it off in the end. He layed her down gently, looking at her soft subtle breasts. He placed himself on top of her and gave her a deep sweet kiss, breaking it, causing her to moan in a way that she didn't want him to stop. He slowly went down towards her soft and tender breasts and put his mouth upon one, moving his tongue in circles, his other hand circling the other with his index finger.

of course I was

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 04:57 AM