KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & his long lost Sister

Harry Potter & his long lost Sister
Started by: Sirius_Rulez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nickey
Fallen Angel

You should finish the story by telling what happens to the remaining death eaters, or what happens to Ginny when everybody finds out that she's the reason for Harry's death.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 11:17 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sirius_Rulez
i dont know wat to write, some help would be really good

You should write something that will really end the story.
Tell everybody what happens to Ginny, Ron, and Hermione.
I'll try to give an example.

Ginny had appeared at Harry's funneral. She started to feel the guilt, bit by bit. She couldn't help but miss Harry. How he use to cheer her up, or help her make fun of Ron. She couldn't even look at her brother and her best friend. They both knew she was the reason. Especially Ron, he knew what legnths Ginny would go to to get her revenge.
"Can you believe it, Ron? He's really gone. I can't believe it." cried Hermione. "Why does everything horrible always happen to us?" she looked up at him. "I don't know, Hermone. But I can tell you that I miss him as much as you do." He said trying his best not to cry in front of Hermione.
The Weasleys and Hermione went back to the Burrow. They had some of Mrs. Weasley's famous onion soup. "How could you Ginny? Why would you do such a horrible thing." said Hermione. She hadn't touched any of her soup. "Why would you do this to to us. And most importantly, how dare you work with with him, let alone date him. After all those years, you've seen how Malfoy treated Harry, me, and most importantly you and you're family!" her voice was starting to raise. Everybody was staring at Ginny now. "Because he said he couldn't have a relationship with me because of Voldemort. And yet he was dating that.... that girlfriend of his." she said coldly. "But what about his sister, and her boyfriend? They didn't have any part in any of this. And you're the person who led to their deaths!" yelled Mrs. Weasley.
I don't need any of this rubbish! I should have stayed in Azkaban with Malfoy." she said as pushed her soup aside. "The only reason you're not locked up with that peice of filth is because you're to young to stay in Azkaban!" Yelled Ron. "You would really consider being locked up with the Malfoys? My daughter with a Malfoy. It's bad enough you're one of the people how led to three innocent deaths, but now you want to go and spend eternity with their son. Even though you've seen how they treated us all these years?" screamed Mr. Weasley "I can't even look at you, let alone call you my daughter." said Mrs. Weasley, and she ran upstairs crying. "Would any of the rest of you would like to say something to me before I leave this dump?" That's when Hermione really lost it, and pulled our her wand from her robes. She placed the tip of her wand at Ginny's heart. "I don't think you want to say that again!" said Hermione in a gruff voice. "Oh, please. Like you would even cast a jinx on anybody, let alone hurt me." laughed Ginny "I'm not afraid to anything anymore. I've lost someone really important to me, so I don't care what I do." she said
"Hermione, leave her. She's not worth it. You have a full life ahead of you. You don't want to spend it in Azkaban, because of this idiot." said Fred and George at the same time. Ron lowered Hermione's wand to her sides. "She's not worth it." he whispered in her ear. "Are you guys done yet, or is there somethin eles you'd like to say?" said Ginny gruffly.
"Leave this house. You're not welcome here no longer. I'm banishing you from this family." siad Mr. Weasley. Fluer blew her nose in the tissue Bill haned her. "Well, I guess this my final time here." said Ginny
And with that she left.

Now whoever wants to finish this, please go ahead.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 05:05 AM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

That was awsome!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:43 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Originally posted by Brit531
That was awsome!!

Thanks

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:44 PM
Brit531

you're welcome

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:45 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Originally posted by Nickey
You should write something that will really end the story.
Tell everybody what happens to Ginny, Ron, and Hermione.
I'll try to give an example.

Ginny had appeared at Harry's funneral. She started to feel the guilt, bit by bit. She couldn't help but miss Harry. How he use to cheer her up, or help her make fun of Ron. She couldn't even look at her brother and her best friend. They both knew she was the reason. Especially Ron, he knew what legnths Ginny would go to to get her revenge.
"Can you believe it, Ron? He's really gone. I can't believe it." cried Hermione. "Why does everything horrible always happen to us?" she looked up at him. "I don't know, Hermone. But I can tell you that I miss him as much as you do." He said trying his best not to cry in front of Hermione.
The Weasleys and Hermione went back to the Burrow. They had some of Mrs. Weasley's famous onion soup. "How could you Ginny? Why would you do such a horrible thing." said Hermione. She hadn't touched any of her soup. "Why would you do this to to us. And most importantly, how dare you work with with him, let alone date him. After all those years, you've seen how Malfoy treated Harry, me, and most importantly you and you're family!" her voice was starting to raise. Everybody was staring at Ginny now. "Because he said he couldn't have a relationship with me because of Voldemort. And yet he was dating that.... that girlfriend of his." she said coldly. "But what about his sister, and her boyfriend? They didn't have any part in any of this. And you're the person who led to their deaths!" yelled Mrs. Weasley.
I don't need any of this rubbish! I should have stayed in Azkaban with Malfoy." she said as pushed her soup aside. "The only reason you're not locked up with that peice of filth is because you're to young to stay in Azkaban!" Yelled Ron. "You would really consider being locked up with the Malfoys? My daughter with a Malfoy. It's bad enough you're one of the people how led to three innocent deaths, but now you want to go and spend eternity with their son. Even though you've seen how they treated us all these years?" screamed Mr. Weasley "I can't even look at you, let alone call you my daughter." said Mrs. Weasley, and she ran upstairs crying. "Would any of the rest of you would like to say something to me before I leave this dump?" That's when Hermione really lost it, and pulled our her wand from her robes. She placed the tip of her wand at Ginny's heart. "I don't think you want to say that again!" said Hermione in a gruff voice. "Oh, please. Like you would even cast a jinx on anybody, let alone hurt me." laughed Ginny "I'm not afraid to anything anymore. I've lost someone really important to me, so I don't care what I do." she said
"Hermione, leave her. She's not worth it. You have a full life ahead of you. You don't want to spend it in Azkaban, because of this idiot." said Fred and George at the same time. Ron lowered Hermione's wand to her sides. "She's not worth it." he whispered in her ear. "Are you guys done yet, or is there somethin eles you'd like to say?" said Ginny gruffly.
"Leave this house. You're not welcome here no longer. I'm banishing you from this family." siad Mr. Weasley. Fluer blew her nose in the tissue Bill haned her. "Well, I guess this my final time here." said Ginny
And with that she left.

Now whoever wants to finish this, please go ahead.

Back at the Burrow, everybody was disscussong awbout how suprised they were about Ginny. "I don't whats gotten into her." cried Mrs. Weasley. "My only daughter, in love with a Malfoy. What have we done for her to do this? I did the best I could." she cried
Mr. Weasley helped his wife to the couch to rest. Hermione had gone to bed, and Ron was sulking outside in the garden. Fred and George went back to work. Bill was trying to calm Fluer down. And Charlie went back to Romania.
Meanwhile, in the afterlife, Harry was so happy, but yet so sad. He was happy because he was reunited with his family. But he was so sad because he had left his other family behind. Hermione, and the Weasleys
He tried not to think about it. But he couldn't help but miss them. He had to figure a way. A way for him to go back. He was happy to be with his family, but he wanted to say goodbye to everybody, properly.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:55 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Sorry about the mistakes embarrasment

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:56 PM
Brit531

There weren't that many mistakes and that was cool. Do you think Sirius Rulez minds that you are adding on to her story?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:00 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

There weren't that many mistakes and that was cool. Do you think Sirius Rulez minds that you are adding on to her story?

Don't know. But shw won't finish her story. I just added because I was bored and it is ten times better now stick out tongue
lol

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:02 PM
Brit531

I really good. I say you write your own story. I think it would be real interesting.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:07 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

I really good. I say you write your own story. I think it would be real interesting.

Okay

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:15 PM
Sirius_Rulez

That was really good! I just didnt know how to write the ending. And i dont mind that yous keep adding to the story. besides i had a huge writers block anyway so it was really hard to think of anything.

of course I was

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 03:04 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

I hate writers block! I despise it!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:31 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Lol

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:37 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

That was really good! I just didnt know how to write the ending. And i dont mind that yous keep adding to the story. besides i had a huge writers block anyway so it was really hard to think of anything.

Thanks.
Try to finish.
Put anything u want, it's ur story.
Don't worry, I have writers block also.
I can't finish my story either.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:38 PM
Brit531

that sucks for you too

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:41 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

I know.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:58 PM
Brit531

hahahah I have writers block too hahahaha

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:59 PM
Sirius_Rulez

sorry lol but i just dont no wat to write but im making a whole new story call A Lily and James Story if you guys would like to check it out. it would be gr8 if u's could

of course I was

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 10:04 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

sorry lol but i just dont no wat to write but im making a whole new story call A Lily and James Story if you guys would like to check it out. it would be gr8 if u's could

We will.
But you should really try and finish this story up.
You don't have to finish it, but add some stuuf, and then I'll finish it up for you.
But I won't be able to if you don't add something

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 10:16 PM