KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry and ginny--my version

Do you like my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
LOVE IT! 12 44.44%
it's good 10 37.04%
it's ok 2 7.41%
it's bad 1 3.70%
HATE IT! 2 7.41%
Total: 27 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

harry and ginny--my version
Started by: ewalklover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Bacon
Who?

ah yes, i read it but forgot, thanks for the quote

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 03:00 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

writing the next post...it'll be up soon.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 02:49 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

sweet

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 02:58 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

i'm also starting another thread where everyone can post parts of the story. i havent started it yet, but i'll let you know when i do start it.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 03:44 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Luvin it!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 04:20 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

thanks guys! okay well i'm working on the next post now so it should be up soon. wink

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 12:05 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

So wen r u gonna post???

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 03:42 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

sorry this post is really short. I had alot more, but my computer restarted and I lost it all. So I'll be posting more as soon as I remember what I had.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Alright everyone!” shouted Harry to the Griffindors on the Quidditch pitch the next day. “Get into lines! Beaters over there, chasers in the middle, and keepers on the other side!” The Griffindors got into their lines. “Alright, first we’ll do the keepers,” said Harry.

After Quidditch tryouts, Harry, Ron, and Hermione decided to go and visit Hagrid.
“Hagrid! Open up!” Hermione shouted as she knocked loudly on the door.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 04:20 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

well at least u posted a lil...I feel so bad 4 u!!!!I wrote 4 like 40 minutes and I was about to post a chapter in my story and I accidently deleted it!!!I was soooo mad!!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 04:35 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

yeah I lost the whole Quidditch part I had, so I couldn't post that, cuz one of my friends helped me write it and we both couldn't remember what it said so I couldn't post any. But I'll do a little bit more now. It's just another short part, I'm still trying to think of what should happen next.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hagrid, open up!” Hermione yelled again, this time, pounding on the door harder.
“He must not be home,” said Harry.
“Yeah. Let’s go now, please? I’m starving!” said Ron.
“You’re always starving,” said Hermione with a little laugh. Harry laughed too, and they turned and started walking up the path to the castle.
Once he was sure they had gone, Hagrid looked through the window, and watched them leave. A tear rolled down his sad face. He knew what would happen to them in the end. But, how could he tell them? How could he tell them that their friendship would be torn during the battle? He turned away from the window, walking slowly towards the table in the middle of the room, picking up a chipped teacup, and gulping down the remaining remnants of tea from earlier that morning.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 02:30 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

good!!!and a bit confusing...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 10:00 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

lol. I'm working on the next part now...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:05 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

just a little bit for now. there's more coming later, I just have to finish typing it.
Harry sat on his bed, looking out of the dorm window at the dark gray sky, thinking. It was starting to get colder now at night, being October and all, and Harry could feel the slightest draft coming in through the cool windowpane. He looked down at the Black Lake, then the Womping Willow, then to the Forbidden Forest. Finally, he looked toward Hagrid’s hut, wondering why he had not been there earlier that afternoon. What else could Hagrid have to do? Harry yawned. He was about to get under the think blankets and go to sleep, when he saw movement out of the grounds. He turned back to the window, searching for the figure that moved. ‘Or, figures,’ thought Harry as he saw two figures dart from tree to tree, careful not to be seen. Harry pulled his invisibility cloak out from under his bed, slipped it on, and ran quickly down the stairs. He ran passed sleeping portraits, he wand lit up, waking a portrait or two every so often. He reached the doors that lead out from the castle. He stepped out into the darkness of the night. He waited for five minutes, and just before turning to go back inside, he saw the movement again, and decided to stay. He heard a girl’s laughter, and recognized it at once. It was Ginny. And she was with Dean.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:22 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

poor Harry!!!!and very good post!!!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:54 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

lol. thankyou! i'm working on the next part now.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 12:07 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

okay so here's the next post. I have more for after this and it'll be posted hopefully by the end of the week smile

“Dean! Stop tickling me! We’re making to much noise! Someone’s gonna hear us!” Ginny said through giggles.
They were almost at Harry now. He wanted to yell at Dean, but he stopped himself. Ginny and Dean walked past him through the door, and Harry slipped in after them. He followed them up the stairs. They opened the door to the room of requirements. Part of Harry wanted to stop, and go back to bed, but he followed them through anyway. He walked to the corner of the room and just watched. Dean and Ginny just looked at each other for a minute. Then Dean walked up to her and kissed her gently.
“Dean,” said Ginny, pulling back, tears starting to fall on her rosy cheeks, “I really don’t think I’m ready yet…”
“Okay, it’s okay, I understand.” Said Dean pulling her into a hug.
“I really have to go, now,” said Ginny turning and walking through the door. Harry followed her, slipping through before the door slammed shut.
October passed, and nothing more happened between Ginny and Dean. They were still going out, but they hadn’t been seeing much of each other lately. Ginny had been spending most of her time with her best friend (besides Hermione), Brianna. The Halloween Ball was canceled, much to everyone’s disappointment, because the hired band couldn’t make it in time. November started off cold and windy, and today, November 20th, the first snow fell. Ginny walked outside with Brianna after lunch, going to the common room for their free period.
“So, have you and Dean talked at all lately?” Brianna asked her.
“No, not really. Unless you count the occasional good morning, good night, and hello as talking,” said Ginny, picking up the pace a little.
Brianna shivered. “Ginny, you really should talk to him,”
“I know, Bri, it’s just, I think I still like Harry…” said Ginny opening the door and stepping inside the castle.
“But you told me you were so over him!” said Brianna.
“I know I did…but I’ve just been thinking…”
“god, Ginny, why don’t you tell me these things?” said Brianna as the walked up the stairs to the portrait.
“Just…because…I didn’t really know if I actually liked him…I still don’t know if I actually like him. I’m still trying to figure stuff out.”
Brianna opened the portrait, and the girls walked in. No one was in the common room, so they sat down in front of the fire and continued talking. “What kind of stuff?” Brianna asked, curiously.
“Just…stuff. Look, Bri, I’ll tell you when I’m ready, okay?” said Ginny taking our her homework.
“Yeah, okay. So how are we supposed to write this essay?” she asked looking at what Ginny had done.
“Fine, you can copy…but only this once!” said Ginny with a laugh.
“Harry,” said Hermione. They sat in the common room, late one night, finishing up the lasts of their homework. Snow had started falling yesterday afternoon, and hadn’t stopped since. And it wasn’t just a light fall, it was heavy. So heavy that if it kept up, they wouldn’t be able to go outside. “Harry,” said Hermione again, waving her hand in front of Harry’s face.
“What?” said Harry, shaking his head to clear his thoughts. He had been thinking about Ginny, and Dean, in the room of requirements, and what had happened. He hadn’t talked to Ginny, and he’d hardly talked to Dean either. But he also hadn’t seen them together at all…
“It’s just, you’ve been acting all…weird lately,” said Hermione. She nudged Ron when he didn’t say anything.
“Yeah, mate, what’s going on? We’re here for you, you know that, incase you maybe want to talk to us,” said Ron yawning. Hermione shook her head at him and turned back to Harry.
“Oh, it’s nothing. It’s just, all this homework, and stuff. I really need the Christmas Break.” Said Harry turning back to his essay that Professor Greenfeld had assigned.
“Christmas break’s not for another two and a half weeks Harry,” said Hermione.
“I know. I just wish it was tomorrow,” he said, looking into the fire again. Hermione looked at Ron with a worried expression on her face. He returned her with the same one. Hermione sighed and turned back to do her essay, Ron looking over her shoulder, copying her word for word.
“Hey, Dean.” Said Ginny. It was three days since she had last had that conversation with Brianna. Dean was sitting alone in the common room. Everyone else was in the Great Hall eating lunch.
“Hey,” said Dean, putting down his book. “What’s up?” he said moving over so Ginny could sit beside him.
“It’s just, well, I’ve been thinking, and we haven’t really talked much lately,”
“Tell me about it,” Dean said with a short laugh.
“And, I’m sorry for that night…back in October…”
“I know, Ginny. It’s okay, you don’t have to apologize for anything. I rushed you, and I shouldn’t have.” Said Dean.
“So, we’re good now?” asked Ginny, smiling a little.
“We were always good…except for that time last year when you kissed Potter…”
“Ugh, don’t bring that up.” Said Ginny getting to her feet. Dean followed her, and they walked down to the Great Hall.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 01:32 AM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

hmmm, tension, i like it yes

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 01:36 AM
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

yer its great keep posting maybe you should have harry kissing ginny and dean walking in and then them getting into a huge fight

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 09:08 AM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

that's cool. thanks for the idea!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 12:43 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

or you could have a really big twist and Dean could kiss Harry...only joking keep it up rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 07:31 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote