KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Character Conversations Thread

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Character Conversations Thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

"Makrus had other stuff to do, I wasn't about to pull him away from it to come here." Rylis replies to Kyle.

"I mean that I know that you're not smuggling to anyone who's on planet already. But if you wish, I could always get security to check your cargo, to see what you have brought here...." she says to Rhys. "Like that idea? Because personally, I do. Quite a lot, in fact."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 11:07 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"I agree, Rylis," Arvus says, with a smirk. "Maybe the authorities would find something interesting?"

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 12:14 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Yeah, I get the feeling we walked right into this with our eyes wide shut...)

Kyle drops his cheery demeanor at Arvus' words. His grin turns grim immediately. "Maybe they'd find the bodies of the last to Nosy Nerfs who threatened us with baseless accusations."

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 07:54 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Nervous, hmmm? Generally that's a sign of guilt." Rylis says. "And I think that idea is just getting better and better every moment...Arvus, would you like to do the honors?"

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 08:30 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys smiles at Rylis. "Miss, surely you know as well as I do that the Empire currently has no power on this planet. Everything is run by the Osokans, and frankly, they don't care about smugglers. Why else do you think this is such a hot spot for 'trading'?"

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 09:39 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"Even so, there are bounties out for the three of you," Arvus says, with a slight grin. "We don't need an excuse to take you in."

(Ush, would local authorities even CARE about what they are shipping?)

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 12:47 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You need an excuse to take them in legally- the bounties are not from the Empire.

You're not sure about that. You don't have much idea about what trade goes on here.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 12:55 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

(Oh, but they will be... whistle )

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 01:06 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Kyle nods at Rhys' words, then looks hard into Arvus' eyes and says, "Well? Your move. And hurry up, 'cause we don't got all day."; then he grins at him, just to be annoying.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 08:59 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Arvus returns the grin. "Alright."

Arvus will try to find the near Osokan authority that speaks Basic. "Excuse me, kind sir, but my companion and I have caught a few low-life good-for-nothings trying to break into my vessel. If you could kindly apprehend them in whatever way you see fit, I would be most grateful."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 11:48 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They look at you, oddly.

Damn language barrier...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 11:47 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Kyle tries not to laugh, unsuccessfully. "Nice try. Well, we've got work to do." He looks to Eerin and Rhys. "You boys ready to go, or do you wanna play with these two some more?"

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 04:22 PM
General Zink
Bane

"I don't feel inclined to let you leave," Arvus says. "You were obviously looking for Rylis. Why?"

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 07:41 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys pipes up and says to Arvus. "Well, believe it or not, these two seem to have a history with the lady over there. I suppose it's only natural to want to meet with old acquaintances, check up on how they're doing, that kinda thing?" He winks, a grin crossing his face.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 02:28 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Arvus rolls his eyes in a disgusted, bored manner, and cocks his dart launcher in an obvious manner.

"Why would you purposefully seek out someone who can turn you into crispy bacon bits?"

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 02:30 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys puts his hands in his jacket pocketsand shrugs. "Hey, don't ask me. I just met them, I'm just working with them on a deal right now. Why don't you ask them?"

He then leans closer and says in a hushed voice, "Oh, and by the way? I wouldn't mention 'bacon' around these guys" he motions toward the Osokan with his eyes, "if you get my drift. They might take it the wrong way."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 02:45 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Kyle chimes in shouting at the top of his lungs,
"What? You eat BACON! Are you crazy? That's disgusting. MURDERER!" Then he calmly looks at Arvus, waiting for the Osokan reaction. "Our business, Sir, is none of yours."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 04:33 AM
General Zink
Bane

"Oh, but 'tis the Empire's interest, mein friend," Arvus says. "Hands of the jacket, you. And let those swine hear. It's only a matter of time before they're bombed into oblivion, you Rebel scum."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 05:50 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Other than that the Osokans simply don't understand you, they've never hesitated to eat hunt and kill sentient species if they thought it was fun and you would be surprised if they made an exception for pig-based lifeforms.

However, this ruckus is kinda getting the attention of more Osokans now.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 09:59 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Seeing the man ready his weapon, and at the Rebel scum comment, Kyle figures it's time to abandon all pretences. He slides his hand quickly to his blaster's grip.
"That's certainly no crime on this planet, bounty hunter. And I don't think they're going to get too excited about a little scuffle in the starport either. Now you two get back in your ship and fly away to your Imperial masters and tell them that they can't have this planet. While your at it, put them on notice that they aren't keeping the Galaxy much longer, either. I don't know how a monster like Palpatine managed to take power, but I have a pretty good idea how he's going to lose it. Go."
He tenses, not sure how the two would react, but pretty sure it wouldn't be good. He hoped Rhys and Eerin were ready, and that they understood why he had to push it this far. These people were the scum, coming here to wipe out an entire planet, and for what? Not for any reason he could see. No, these kinds of people had to be dealt with in the only way they understand.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 05:23 PM