KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 7 book---seen by ron & hermione

Do you like my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
LOVE IT! 7 58.33%
it's good 2 16.67%
it's ok 1 8.33%
it needs work 2 16.67%
HATE IT! 0 0%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

7 book---seen by ron & hermione
Started by: ewalklover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

oh okay. lol. the next post should be up soon. smile

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 09:01 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

just something short...I'm kinda stuck on ideas, so this post isn't very good. Hopefully, if I get my mind straightened out, they'll be more by the end of the week...but right now I've got a big project due in a couple weeks, so I won't be on as much. But please post your comments and ideas, and feel free to pm me with parts of the next post. If you want to help me write the next post, please don't post on this thread, but pm me and I'll read what you've written. All ideas are accepted!

~*~*~

Hermione and Ron retreated from the dance a little early. To them, a little early was around midnight. No one except for them had left the dance yet…well, at least the Griffindors. The walked slowly up the marble staircases, Hermione with her shoes in her hands, Ron carrying the invisibility cloak. They walked silently, the only sound being the noise from Hermione’s bare feet smacking on the on the floor. Ron said the password to the Fat Lady, and they entered the common room.

The Griffindor Common Room was quiet tonight, except for the occasional crackle from the dying fire. Ron walked to their usual couch, and threw the invisibility cloak on it. Hermione followed him, dropping her shoes on the floor and sitting down. They just sat there for minutes, staring into the fire, when Hermione started to cry.

“I don’t want anything to Happen to Harry,” she said, tears starting to fall down her face.

“Hermione, don’t worry,” said Ron in a comforting voice. He pulled her into a hug, kissing the top of her head.

She rested her head on his shoulder, crying softly. “I just…I know it’s going to happen one day. Either Harry or Voldemort will die…”

“Well we just have to believe that Harry will win,” said Ron.

“I can’t though. I know Harry’s not strong enough to battle Voldemort, but, it’ll happen soon, and…I think…I think Harry’s going to…” she could finish her sentence. She started to sob now, and Ron held her tighter, trying to think of things that would comfort her.

“It’ll be okay Hermione. We’ll be there to help him, the Order will be there, the Aurors and the Ministry will be there to help him. He won’t be alone.”

Just at that minute, Harry and Ginny walked into the common room laughing. Hermione sat up. She had stopped crying, wiping the tears from her face. “Oh,” said Ginny, as she noticed Ron and Hermione. “We…we were just going to, um, go, um, upstairs,” she rushed. She pulled Harry behind her, and ran up the stairs.

When she was sure they were gone, she started to cry again. “Don’t you remember what the prophecy said? That either one of them will die…both cannot live in the same world,” Hermione said.

“Shh…” said Ron lying down and pulling Hermione on top of him. He moved over a bit, so that she could also lie on the couch. He wrapped his arms around her body, kissing her softly. Hermione closed her eyes. “Are you going to sleep?” asked Ron.

“No,” replied Hermione, “Just resting my eyes.” She was going to sleep, but she didn’t want to move. She wanted to be with Ron forever.

“Okay,” said Ron, kissing her head again, and then closing his eyes, drifting off to sleep.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 12:29 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

Bravo, Bravo(I think thats how to spell it) *Clapping hard* post more please

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 03:47 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

yer post more

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 08:00 AM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

the next post might be up by the end of the week but i'm not making any promises. if you have any ideas for me, please pm me. thanks!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:40 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

okay, well, I'm just posting to say that, I'm not really 'feeling' this story any more (if you know what I mean). So, I'm kinda gonna stop writing it. But if you really like it, feel free to keep the story going--you can all write. I might still do a couple more posts, but I have like, no ideas left. sorry if this disappoints you.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 03:16 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

awww I liked the story but its up to u! at least we still have ur other storys!u better not stop 'feeling' those!lol

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 03:57 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

lol. i won't...well not for a while at least wink but feel free to post the next part of the story if you want

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 05:31 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

im telling you do not stop. My story is at a very slow pace. But i get ideas occasionally and once i get an idea i write a lot. Just post when you get an idea

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 08:41 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

okay...well maybe I'll post a bit every so often, but if anyone else wants to post also, then feel free to!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 10:40 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

I'm a little bored, and I would kinda hate to see this story die (lol) so I'm working on the next part of the story now...should be up by the weekend. smile

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:18 PM
Sirius_Rulez

thats good cause its really good. id say my story sucks and im full out of ideas so pretty soon i think ill just give up.

of course I was

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 01:53 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

ooh nice ewalklover if you want you can post some fanfic on my site i'll definatly open a spot for you

i'll put you stuff on display where everybody can see it if you want to negociate please respond because you good at fanfic and i just opened a new fan fic page on my site.

please resond if ur intrested

-biggesthpfan

oh yeah if you wanna view my site vist
www.the-potterhead.piczo.com
psssst (keep in mind that it's only exsited for a short while now)

also that goes for every one else, just go to my site and visit the fanfic page to enter i'm not going to put emphasis on how good the writing is i just want to fill the page

Last edited by biggesthpfan on Apr 19th, 2006 at 05:42 AM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:37 AM
biggesthpfan is currently offline Click here to Send biggesthpfan a Private Message Find more posts by biggesthpfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

this post is gonna be very short...I'm kinda stuck on ideas. please pm me if you have any. thanks!
~*~*~

Hermione awoke with a start. She looked around at her surroundings. She was in the Gryffindor common room. 'Where's Ron?' she thought to herself. "He's probably downstairs in the Great Hall with Harry," she muttered getting up off the couch. She headed to the portrait hole, when she heard a blood-curdling scream. Hermione rushed to the window, looking down at the grounds, but saw nothing. She ran out of the portrait hole, and down the stairs, her bushy brown hair flying behind her.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 09:39 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

that was good for a short post. good cliff hanger!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 10:17 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

really good. great cliffy and keep posting, its really good

of course I was

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 01:41 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

i dunno what to put next. if you have any ideas, please pm me!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 07:27 PM
Brit531

what that was so good and just say who was screaming and where Ron is and what is going to happen like, i dont know. But that was so good I cant wait till you post more

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 04:27 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

thanks...i guess i'll start working on the next part smile

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 04:27 PM
Brit531

good can't wait

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 10:35 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote