KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » you know what?

you know what?
Started by: badAssSoadFan13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: you know what?

I been out of touch with music for almost 7 years now. I follow certain bands and listen to certain songs on the radio. But not with the same passion as before. Everyone keeps throwing all this underground vs mainstream music...which I just really don't care to follow.

When I talk to youngsters about bands like Smashing pumpkins or if I mention Depeche Mode...their replies are always like "whatever". I guess either my tastes are lame or kids these days are just [beep] jerks.....Whoah! Now I know what my Grandpa felt like when dealing with a my teenage version of myself.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 05:47 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by badAssSoadFan13
i actually do take that 13 thing offensively.
Just because i'm 13 doesnt mean i can't have views and..it doesn't mean i'm stupider than you either.
i actually dont think black eyed peas are overrated, but my humps is.
And AC, yes, i do think that Black Eyed Peas are the saviors of Hip-hop. It sounds like I'm contradicting myself, but, they have a different sound and they really do attract a lot of fans. I even like their music, and I'm practically obsessed with rock.

So your bias and you don't know shit about hip-hop no expression

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 01:20 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Sorry i just ABSOLUTLY 100 % DESPISE Avril Lavine she says shes one thing but is the opposite and most people HAVE to agree with that statement! embarrasment big grin

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 07:34 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote