KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Warriors Series by Erin Hunter

Warriors Series by Erin Hunter
Started by: Maddi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silvershadow

Miffed Talking about warriors

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the warriors they're the best in the world!!
I know i'm reading it right now but i can't remember what the book that comes after starlight is called. It's at my house and i'm not there. Please tell me.Waaaaaaaa sad sad where is Graystripe.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 06:03 PM
Silvershadow is currently offline Click here to Send Silvershadow a Private Message Find more posts by Silvershadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silvershadow

Erin Hunter is making a new really cool series called seekers. It's about three bears. A polar, a black, and a grizzly.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 06:05 PM
Silvershadow is currently offline Click here to Send Silvershadow a Private Message Find more posts by Silvershadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silvershadow

Has anyone met Erin Hunter? She seems like a really cool person. Somtimes I dream about running through the grass as a sleek silver tom fom Thunderclan,chasing birds, stalking rabbits, and exploring the lakside territory.I'm a guy, so does that make me gay. Cause i already like girl at my school.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 06:11 PM
Brightclaw

Love Warriors..

I love warriors, im a boy n i started reading Warriors at the beggining of the 2008 school year. At first when i started reading it i thought it was stupid. but i kept with it. and it actually connected with me and my life.. so i continued to read it. I just finished Long Shadows and its pretty awesome! I cant believe that Squirellfight and BrambleClaw are not the parents, its so dissapointing.. Now its probably Leafpool and Crowfeather because according to the prophecy its kin of your kin.. NOTEmessedome people think since Brambleclaw is Squirellflight's mate that makes them kin making Tawnypelt's kits a factor. Aboslutely not!!! Anyhow it also said the Leafpool would take a path a medicine cat has never taken before. So, there you go right there! Im obsessed with Warriors, some people at my school be like why u read them so much.. Cause i do.. Im obsessed n im not afraid to admit it! i have a Firestar wallpaper on my computer..

Fave Book:
The Sight
Firestar's Quest
The Darkest Hour

Fave Cats:
Graystripe-Me, always flashy, funny, creative never in a bad mood, not easily angered. thats me.
Firestar:This describes my best friend, always wise and suggesting ideas.
BrambleClaw:I love how he resists his ambitons from his father. It just proves that he will make a wonderful leader, slowly but surely.
Jayfeather
Lionblazemessedtrong, powerful always looking to get better.

Attachment: firestar_tribute.jpg
This has been downloaded 69 time(s).

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 03:16 AM
Brightclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Brightclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Brightclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brightclaw

And silvershadow that doesn't make you gay it just makes you even cooler smile

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 03:17 AM
Brightclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Brightclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Brightclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaypaw

Love hey im new

hi im jay paw the next book inthe power of thre is sunset coming out april or may , laughing out loud 23

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 10:44 PM
jaypaw is currently offline Click here to Send jaypaw a Private Message Find more posts by jaypaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaypaw

hi im jaypaw i own 2 cats manchester=boy age 6 shadow- girl age 6 they are brother and sister

i love the warrior seriesGHT,

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 10:51 PM
jaypaw is currently offline Click here to Send jaypaw a Private Message Find more posts by jaypaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaypaw

erin hunter's address is
HARPERCOLLINS CHILDRENS BOOKS
ATT. ERIN HUNTER
1350 AVENUE OF THE AMERICAS
NEW YORK,NY 10019-4703
THERE ARE 4 PEOPLE ONE OF THEM WRITES THE SEEKER SERIES
KATE CARY +AUTHOUR OF INTO THE WILD,FIRE AND ICE,RISING STORM,DAWN,THE SIGHT,DARK RIVER,OUTCAST AND ECLIPSE.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 10:51 PM
jaypaw

PS +AND CHERITH BALDRY +FOREST OF SECRETS ,A DANGEROUS PATH, THE DARKST HOUR, MIDNIGHT,MOONRISE, STARLIGHT,TWILIGHT
SUNST,FIRESTARS QUEST,LONG SHADOW,AND THE UPCOMING SUNRISE(APRIL 23), TUI SUTHERLAN+ SECRET OF THE CLANS AND THE WHOLE SEEKERS SERIES.VICTORIA= EDITOR AND PLOT
ENJOY MY ALMOST FURRY FRIENDS
EMAIL ME!!!!!!!!!AT [email protected]

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 10:54 PM
jaypaw

ATTENTION SILVERSHADOW IAM A GIRL AND SINCE YOU LIKE A GIRL YOUR NOT GAY/ GAY IS WHEN YOU LIKE A HUMANE NOT DREAMING OF BEING A WARRIOR HOPE THIS HELPS
SINCERELY KATHRYN

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 10:56 PM
jaypaw

IS ANY ONE 12 1/2 HERE???
IF SO EMAIL ME AT . [email protected]

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 10:59 PM
jaypaw

BRIGHTCLAW ur cool man
im a girl

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 11:00 PM
jaypaw

my initials are kmc!!!!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 11:02 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

whens the next Power of Three coming out?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 06:50 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creamblossom

warriors is awsome its my fav series

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 10:37 PM
Creamblossom is currently offline Click here to Send Creamblossom a Private Message Find more posts by Creamblossom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creamblossom

Laugh

the next power of three is coming out in april

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 10:40 PM
Creamblossom is currently offline Click here to Send Creamblossom a Private Message Find more posts by Creamblossom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creamblossom

i cant wait til WARRIORS: Omen of the Stars

its supposed to have more supernatural powers and more epic events

sweet!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 10:45 PM
Creamblossom

Jaypaw , you're not the only younger one

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 10:48 PM
Creamblossom

I hear lionpaw jaypaw and hollypaw are actually leafpool and crowfeather's kits

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 01:35 PM
Creamblossom

Is there anyone else on here?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 10:46 PM