KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » What would you rather have? Episode VII or $1000?

What would you rather have? Episode VII or $1000?
Started by: EPIIIBITES

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
I'd go with $1000, or in my case (coz I'm from the UK) £.1000.

actually that would be £642.51 smart

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post May 5th, 2013 08:42 PM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Wow. Wonder if there's still those who would still take $1000 bucks

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 03:55 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I'd like for Disney to give me 1000 dollars.

That way I can see Episode 7 at the movies 125 times.

I like George.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:13 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Wow. Your movie theatres near your must be cheap. I can only see it 83 times not to mention if I buy popcorn or drinks

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 06:51 PM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maboy

tough one.

I would definitely take the money... only and only if it was not directed by J. J. Abrams.

If the movie was to be directed by somebody else, I would be worried to experience another trilogy dissapointment, but I`m sure J. J. is going to deliver the real Star Wars spirit. So for now Go EP.VII!!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2015 07:16 PM
Click here to Send maboy a Private Message Find more posts by maboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

J.J. is probably gonna bring the J.J. spirit. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 07:24 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Hard to say jj/Disney will make it great or just good, or perhaps bad. If it's bad, just blame lucas for selling

Last edited by JediRobin23 on Jan 10th, 2015 at 03:24 AM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2015 03:19 AM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Actually. Looking at the timeline. Ep4 was new and original when it came out. it blew the box office. Then there was the esb. Later Rotj. Can't help but think it's hard to beat what it was. Not being just a movie but affecting the culture so much...

What can ep7 be?????

Old Post Jan 10th, 2015 04:59 AM
queeq
Chaos

Well, hopefully at least "just" a good movie.

I recently saw ST:ID again. And that movie is not great, but... it's darn entertaining. Much more entertaining than any PT movie. Despite all the endless ST references, the rehash of old ST characters and villains, the movie IS entertaining. I hope EP7 will at least be that.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2015 11:17 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote