KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » BLEACH the RPG: OOC Thread

BLEACH the RPG: OOC Thread
Started by: ShinobiRikari

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Since Yoruichi is such a hot...I mean such an important character, yes you may be Yoruichi.

*cough*pervert*cough*

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 08:05 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

eh....Is Yoruichi in the human world or in Soul Society?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 08:07 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Wherever.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 09:20 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

I'm back...

Sorry for being gone for so long. I went to a friend's cabin for a few weeks and stayed with them and now I'm back so YAY!

*cricket chirps*

o.o aw...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:35 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

pffft about time you showed up again.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 09:40 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

That's what your grandpa said!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 10:17 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 10:29 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

can i make a char

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 10:29 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Fine, be that way. Psh!

*Pause*

I'M SORRY QUINCY! WHY ARE YOU SO MAD AT ME?! WHAT'D I DO?!?!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 12:54 PM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Tazuni Jkano

Character Sheet
General Info
First Name:
Jkano
Last name:
Tazuni

Personal Info
    Being Near Aiko
    Gackt (Lol. Siwwy Jkee)
    Chasing after Hollows
    Being scratched behind the ears
    Anyone who gives him food

Dislikes:
    A Hollow's Scream
    Old, Disgusting Ramen
    Being Stuck In His Fox Body
    His Animal Insticts
    Discussing His Past

Strengths:
His nose - He can smell anything; His eyes, how he scans the rooftops for Aiko; An ability to shift into a larger form (It's like Kirara! *Gasps!*)
Weaknesses:
Being thrown out of his body; His fox body's right hind leg (it usually goes limp from time to time); a soft spot for Aiko; His weak heart (literally. Poor wittle guy)
Fears:
His secret being found out and being destroyed; Aiko getting hurt, or worse; Losing himself to the "darkness" (You'll find out)
General Personality:
Jkano isn't really the best perso--fox, to get close to. The kitsune has a rather nasty temper, and won't let anyone get near him without a fight. He only talks with Aiko, trusting her with his deep secrets. He hates it when people call him Jkee, and is disgusted by the thought of eating what foxes eat. Mice, rodents...etc... He is in love with ramen. It's rather odd to watch a fox stuff itself from the counter of the stand, but even worse when you find it eating out of your bowl. It often happens with Jkano. He tends to have a peculiar sense of humor, finding a bright-side to nearly everything but his own past. He never talks about it. Aiko and himself have not revealed either past to the other, understanding that some things are best to not discuss. Whenever his best friend is feeling down, he acts very gentle and kind, moving himself close to Aiko and curling up on her lap. He refuses to admit he has a thing for the girl, knowing that here heart, as well as his own, are shattered and won't mend.
Other:
Unaware of Jkano's intentions, Aiko turns a blind eye when he inspects male human bodies. He's searching for one to claim, but it has to be "perfect" for the picky kitsune.

Appearance Info
A normal Foxy... Nothing special about him.

Other Info
Race:
Modified Soul, emplanted in a kitsune's body when Aiko stumbled across it and saved him.
Wanderer. Travels with Aiko when she comes to the Human World
Family/friends:
None.
Weapon:
His own body. Unless knocked into another, he relies on his fox form and his shape-shifting ability.

AWHHHH!!!!!!!! I was looking for good like "Anime" foxes to use, but look at this!

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

IT'S SOO CUTE!!!!!! =3

Last edited by AngelxWings on Sep 19th, 2006 at 10:03 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 09:52 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

I'm hoping to re-start this rpg. With help from others, I've come up with a decent plot. If you want to add anything or something, just post it with changes in bold.

New hollows have appeared in the real world, so a low level shinigami was sent to defeat it. Little did that shinigami know, was that you can't kill this hollow like any other regular hollow. The killing style is different from each shinigami, so you have to figure out how to kill it by yourself.

(It takes place after the Bounto acr.)

Character Sheet:
General Info
First Name:
Last name:

Personal Info
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
General Personality:
Other:

Appearance Info - As always you can use a picture
Hair color:
Eye color:
Height:
Weight:
Scars/Visible Flaws:
Disabilities: (your person cannot be invincible)

Other Info
Race: (Human, Shinigami, Hollow, Spirit, or other but you'll have to approve it with me. I suggest human if you've never seen the anime)
Occupation: (anything you can think of, those who want to hold special positions like some canon characters, i.e. Quincy (Ishida), must PM me the request and show me that you can RP it correctly)
Family/friends:
Weapon: (if any)

Shinigami
Zanpakuto: Abilities
Zanpakuto Appearance: (picture if needed)
Zanpakuto Name and Initial Release:

Shinigami Taichous (captains)
Soifon (2nd)
Unohana (4th)
Byakuya (6th)
Komamura (7th)
Kyoraku (8th)
Hitsugaya (10th)
Zaraki (11th)
Kurotsuchi (12th)
Ukitake (13th)
You must post a sample to rp one of the taichou'

Fukutaichous (Lieutenants)
Omaeda (2nd)
Kira (3rd)
Isane (4th)
Hinamori (5th)
Renji (6th)
Iba (7th)
Nano (8th)
Hisagi (9th)
Matsumoto (10th)
Yachiru (11th)
Nemu (12th)

Sample post needed

Maximum of 2 characters each. I'll post the rules later.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 03:49 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

General Info
First Name: Jamar
Last name: -None-

Personal Info
Likes: Comedy, making fun of things he doesn't like, ranting about things he doesn't like, making comments about the current situation
Dislikes: Things that don't make sense, angst, guys who show of their power, cliches, stereotypes
Strengths: He is one of the kinder, gentler people you will find
Weaknesses: He is also rude and obnoxious
Fears: Old people, especially old women
General Personality: The comedian, the smart mouth, the man with the plan too. He is the kinda guy who would help a cat out of a tree and help an old woman cross the road. Although not a coward, he is also capable of running with his tail between his legs.
Other:

Appearance Info -
Hair color: Brown, afro
Eye color: Gold where the white would be, and white where the pupil and iris should be
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 230 lbs
Scars/Visible Flaws: His eyes are wierd I guess
Disabilities: He is incapable of harming anything unless they are guilty of a sin (which is basically defines as hurting others). The greater the sin, the more harm he may do. See Weapon

Other Info
Race: Shinigami
Family/friends: None
Weapon:
Bat of Awesome - A Soul Slayer in the shape of a golden baseball bat. It's spirit is called Erisin.
Staff of Freedom - The 'Initial Release' form of the Bat of Awesome. This is activated by the chanting "Erisin, it is time to punish the wicked." It take the form of a golden staff as tall as Jamar with four arching potrusions at the top seemingly made to hold a non-existant marble. It can hold two things. A pin point of light that burns those guilty of sins and a saber of light (a foot and a half long) that can only harm those guilt of sin
Blood of the Immortals - Not Yet Attained

My FF.net account; Two Naruto fics, one DnD fic

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 04:26 AM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Crap, I forgot to add

What Division your character is in.

Your character is accepted by the way smile

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 04:46 AM
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

Um... I've only gotten up to the 20th episode. What divisions are there?

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 02:17 PM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

You know, Kuchiki. I actually watched the show oover the weekend and I liked what I saw. I want to join but know nothing of it, even the human roles. Do they have powers?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 04:13 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

Originally posted by Ordained
You know, Kuchiki. I actually watched the show oover the weekend and I liked what I saw. I want to join but know nothing of it, even the human roles. Do they have powers?

Some humans have powers.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 05:19 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Well thank you, Green. I'll make my character later.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 09:06 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

I hope I did every thing I was kind of rushing

First Name: Alexander
Last name: Twilight

Personal Info
Dislikes: bad people
Strengths: Fighting,Weapons
Weaknesses: His evil side
Fears: Death and Thunder
General Personality: He has a normal personality
Other: None

Appearance Info -(please log in to view the image)

Other Info
Race: Shinigami
Occupationbig grineath God
Family/friends: None
Weapon:----

Shinigami
Zanpakuto Abilities: When released it colts his left arm in metal that has a shield built and the Sword is wider and it is red. Alex can shoot a red coloured blast from the tip of it(this can also happen as a slash
Zanpakuto Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Zanpakuto Name and Initial Release: Burn Kenta

I want to be in the second division

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 10:31 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Originally posted by Green_Demon
Um... I've only gotten up to the 20th episode. What divisions are there?

What I would divisions I would prefer would be:
2nd
3rd
4th (healing division)
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th (Research Division
13th

Originally posted by Ordained

I depends. You can be a Quincy, or just have powers.

It's good Trademark. smile

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 11:09 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Originally posted by Kuchiki

It's good Trademark. smile

big grin Ok so what does the plot look like?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 11:25 PM