KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Mace and Yoda vs. Count Dooku and Sidious(ROTS)

Mace and Yoda vs. Count Dooku and Sidious(ROTS)
Started by: Hokage Yoda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hokage Yoda
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mace and Yoda vs. Count Dooku and Sidious(ROTS)

I have know clue.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 11:32 PM
Click here to Send Hokage Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Hokage Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

Done billions of times. I say the Sith win.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 11:50 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hokage Yoda
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say Yodas team

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 11:51 PM
Click here to Send Hokage Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Hokage Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

Yah, more likely that the Sith win. Very close match though. Since they have displayed almost EXACT quality in their ability to duel.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 12:52 AM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yoda is the greatest lightsaber duelist out of these 4, so you have him against Dooku, he will eventually win, while Mace takes out Sidious. Switch them around and you'll have a longer match but the Jedi will still win.

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 03:11 AM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

Except this time Sidious won't fake having no energy reserves.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 04:16 AM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tdtd
Yoda is the greatest lightsaber duelist out of these 4, so you have him against Dooku, he will eventually win, while Mace takes out Sidious. Switch them around and you'll have a longer match but the Jedi will still win.

The sith would win. If it was Dooku vs Yoda and Mace vs Sidious I think that Sids would win. He was holding back in ROTS and could probably pull off a victory against Mace. Then if Dooku could hold off Yoda long enough, which he can, it would be two on one against Yoda and Yoda loses.
If it was the other way round the sith beat there opponents. It is proven that Sids can beat Yoda and Mace and Dooku are on par. So it would end up two on one against Mace and Mace loses.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 05:11 AM
Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL, yea the holding back theory. Get a clue seriously. He was overpowered as was proven in the movies and in GL commentary.. The Jedi win.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 08:56 AM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hord06
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude I am a big Windu fanboy, but I have to agree that Sidious was holding back. All the evidence points that way.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:29 AM
Click here to Send hord06 a Private Message Find more posts by hord06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

I'd say Yoda and Mace. Mace could wip Dooku unless he used his magic to build an army of orcs.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:03 AM
Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

What the holy hell do you mean Mace would beat Dooku!! Evidence please for this outrageous claim!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:06 AM
Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hord06
Restricted

Account Restricted

How is it a outrageous claim?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:10 AM
Click here to Send hord06 a Private Message Find more posts by hord06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

When has there been any evidence that Dooku has ever been 'whipped' by Mace. I know it has says Dooku has lost to Mace but that was years back and a lot has changed since then.Ive had this conversation in a previous thread and we concluded that Dooku would win 55-60% of the time unless Mace decides to use the darkside in which case they will be completely even.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:20 AM
hord06
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, I didn't see the term 'whipped'.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:23 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Yes, this has been done a few too many times. It really depends who takes on who. I mean, in the past Dooku has defeated Mace Windu. That might change now that Dooku is an old man (because we have no other information on who is the better duelist, many members of KMC have used this as an argument that Dooku is superior to Mace). Yoda has forced Dooku to flee (AOTC) before, but has been defeated by Sidious in a force duel.

So this is basically who can defeat who:

Yoda > Dooku > Mace > Sidious > Yoda > Dooku > Mace..... etc.

Basically it all depends on who takes on who. Should Dooku face off against Yoda leaving Mace to Sidious, the Sith will loose. However, if Sidious fights Yoda, leaving Mace to Dooku, the Jedi will loose.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:33 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rampant ox
When has there been any evidence that Dooku has ever been 'whipped' by Mace. I know it has says Dooku has lost to Mace but that was years back and a lot has changed since then.Ive had this conversation in a previous thread and we concluded that Dooku would win 55-60% of the time unless Mace decides to use the darkside in which case they will be completely even.

Actually, it was Dooku that had defeated Mace in the past, not vice versa...

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 01:10 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kingkman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku would tool Mace.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 02:04 PM
Click here to Send kingkman a Private Message Find more posts by kingkman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since when did Sidious beat Yoda in a force battle? And do you have any evidence to show that DOoku beat Mace before he developed Vaapad because I believe he beat him when they were young.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 04:18 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since when did Sidious beat Yoda in a force battle? And do you have any evidence to show that DOoku beat Mace before he developed Vaapad because I believe he beat him when they were young.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 04:19 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Dooku is an old man who only appears in the saga to hopefully catch a glimpse of Peter Cushion!

Seriously though

Mace got the better of Palpatine END OF (said by GL and his authority is above any fans)

He could easily defeat his apprentice, well maybe not easily, but you get my meaning!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 04:22 PM
Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote