KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dooku vs Mace--Metal Swords

Dooku vs Mace--Metal Swords
Started by: DiamondBullets

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Cool Dooku vs Mace--Metal Swords

Dooku has a Spanish rapier and Windu has a katana.--NO Force powers.

I think Windu would win because his style is physically stronger, has better leverage, and a more firm grip.

Setting: A dojo so they have a large amount of space in which to fight and don't have to worry about falling off any edges. Not to metion, it's quite a fitting place.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:04 PM
Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

This would be an interesting fight actually...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

cool That's why I made the thread.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:06 PM
Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I think in a sense this is ridiculous... Lightsaber fighting practices more on hitting the broad side of the blade, not thrusting like a rapier. And a katana has far more weight behind it and stability. You might as well give Dooku a toothpick.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:06 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Janus Marius
I think in a sense this is ridiculous... Lightsaber fighting practices more on hitting the broad side of the blade, not thrusting like a rapier. And a katana has far more weight behind it and stability. You might as well give Dooku a toothpick.

I thought rapiers were a lot stronger than people thought they were.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:07 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

^Agreed. My personal opinion is that Dooku would beat Mace in any fight but this is pretty ridiculous.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
I thought rapiers were a lot stronger than people thought they were.

Depends. Early Spanish ones and sword-rapiers were. Classic ones weren't.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Originally posted by Rampant ox
My personal opinion is that Dooku would beat Mace in any fight

That's a suprise. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:11 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually theres a reason why the French suck so much...

Crappy weapons.

The rapier is much to flimsy to block a REAL sword. If MAce uses his awsome force strength which only black people can use, )Its a special power) he'll literley bend Dooku's Rapeir in half. Also as janus said earlier light-sabres are used more to slice then stab, even with Dooku's style you'll notice he uses, 99 percent of the time, slices.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:12 PM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Originally posted by Janus Marius
Depends. Early Spanish ones and sword-rapiers were. Classic ones weren't.

That's what I was reffering to.--Not one of those flimsy Olympic ones, obviously.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:13 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well, the point is that the oldest Spanish ones still cut, as do the sword-rapiers. Others are for thrusting only. I have a few and they're not shitty fencing ones either.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:15 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

actually,m its not even a force power, its just..natural. Hell I have it. Anyhoo Mace will drop his katan and use hsi uber negrolicious ***** slap repesdetly, then when the tiem is right he'll unleash a gust of yo'momma jokes follwoed up with an upper cut. Dooku will have a ehart attack.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:16 PM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
actually,m its not even a force power, its just..natural. Hell I have it. Anyhoo Mace will drop his katan and use hsi uber negrolicious ***** slap repesdetly, then when the tiem is right he'll unleash a gust of yo'momma jokes follwoed up with an upper cut. Dooku will have a ehart attack.

No Dooku will just step to the side to dodge it and Mace will fall out the window.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:19 PM
Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

to bad we're in a dojo and the chances of him falling out a window are scare. No, Dooku will have his heart attack, just as the Emperor planned...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:21 PM
Rampant ox

Dooku is to all powerful to have a heart attack. Mace will fall out the window, just like when he got thrown out the window by Sids.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:23 PM
Advent
Just Leaving

Originally posted by Rampant ox
Dooku is to all powerful to have a heart attack. Mace will fall out the window, just like when he got thrown out the window by Sids.

Fanboy of Dooku much? I hope you're joking, what windows would he be falling out and a 1,000 foot (or whatever) plunge?

If that even were to happen, he'd fall through the screens, and onto the outside, which I haven't heard of many dojos that are placed on cliffs, let alone without having something right outside, like a walk-way or something of the like.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:42 PM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

But Mace being the clumsy bastard he is, will crack his head open on the pavement. Then Dooku and his Dark Acolytes would laugh at him before going and having dinner with Sids.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 11:49 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Were Sids will propmtly have Dooku's balls cut off for killing his Pimp.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 12:01 AM
Rampant ox

Dooku is far to quick for Sids and would stab him in the chest before Sids coud even ignite his lightsaber. He would then declare himself supreme ruler and smoke expensive cigars and drink expensive martinis for the rest of his days, while demanding the respect he deserves.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 12:08 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

So I take it nobody else knows anything about swordsmanship here?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 12:09 AM