KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Which is the most bad ass KMC team??? The ultimate decider!

So which team is the bad ass-est of the bad asses?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
JLA KMC 7 12.28%
KMC Authority 7 12.28%
KMC Syndicate 10 17.54%
KMC Avengers 20 35.09%
KMC Skyfathers 2 3.51%
KMC Royal Family/ Lords of Chaos? 6 10.53%
They're all lame! 5 8.77%
Total: 57 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which is the most bad ass KMC team??? The ultimate decider!
Started by: Dark Shazam93

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
..:Sn0w:..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by capt it up
dam u both lol................I think kam pissed at me he yet to answer me lol

Yes it helps in the Vs threads....when nobody else is around to debate against....yes I debate myself

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 04:03 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by grey fox
wow i have just OWNED my idol ive surpassed u fox

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 06:26 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by FG725
Not on the computer no because you have to hear the tone of my voice
would we really?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 07:12 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
wow i have just OWNED my idol ive surpassed u fox

Idol??

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 07:27 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Trust the smart men, outarddwarf and darckcrawler. My Royal Family and my Lords of Chaos have been around far longer than the rest....we are the oldest and best "team" yet. We have the Chaosforce, Rageforce, Power over Chaos and Order, A King (which happens to be me), actual positions, Honorary members, Legends like Whirly and Rage, JP was our mentor, master dan taught us things....I cannot describe.... spies on all sides evil face and I moped the floor with Scoobless shifty......We are the best of the best. The originals, the first, the few, the proud.....so says Blair Wind.

Oooooh. I'm shaking in my boots. Didn't the Lords of Chaos and Order get scared by Darkseid? Also, Whirly is perma-banned. He's not coming back unless he gets a sock.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 07:54 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Oooooh. I'm shaking in my boots. Didn't the Lords of Chaos and Order get scared by Darkseid? Also, Whirly is perma-banned. He's not coming back unless he gets a sock.
nahhhh, not the LOC, in the B.S secret wars, issue #3 the LOC single handedly defeated the multiverse, without any member breaking a sweat....

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 08:15 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Join KMC Skyfathers! Represent some of Marvel's most powerful beings.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t401507.html

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 08:15 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

...or not, instead join the Syndicate, who are actually far more organised than ppeople give us credit for... and have more than2 members! h, and for you LOC members who miss Whirly, a guy calling himself Whirlysplat is a member of my forum... I think it might well be him! PM me if you want to join...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 03:59 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samishe
Idol??
well i always want to be better than him
im not very good with geting words out

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 04:02 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

Trust the smart men, outarddwarf and darckcrawler. My Royal Family and my Lords of Chaos have been around far longer than the rest....we are the oldest and best "team" yet. We have the Chaosforce, Rageforce, Power over Chaos and Order, A King (which happens to be me), actual positions, Honorary members, Legends like Whirly and Rage, JP was our mentor, master dan taught us things....I cannot describe.... spies on all sides evil face and I moped the floor with Scoobless shifty......We are the best of the best. The originals, the first, the few, the proud.....so says Blair Wind.

Legends are more than the person they once were....the spam that he spread will always be remembered. Besides Whirly is banned every other weekend.....one day he will come back evil face KMC always brings you back.....

Preach sir! Preach!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 04:03 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

To be fair, everyone else does (or should) hold you own in awe!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 04:16 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smiley8
Come what may....

The syndicate has loads of members, most of us just quietly work our evil ways without posting on all forums, so the rest of you who think we only have two members, your sadly mistaken!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 04:20 PM
smiley8 is currently offline Click here to Send smiley8 a Private Message Find more posts by smiley8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

the syndicate is the definition of badass...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 04:21 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

True, my friend... the problem is, Lords of Chaos is the definition of legendary!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 04:46 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

darkshazam what ur ur forum called?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 06:57 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

And the authority is the definition of l337

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 07:14 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by outarddwarf
since im not on any team (or lineage) here is basicly my lineup of the groups above...

1.Lords of Chaos (the oldest/with an internal heirarchy as well/limited membership keeps only the right members on their group)
2.KMC Authority (limited membership/filled with expierienced members with quite the record of wins in tourneys and such/ they have moderator power which is hard to beat)
3.KMCJLA (second oldest on the list/ founded by members of high quality and experience/unlimited jla membership makes them easier to join but some would just join for the hell of it and skip between teams)
4.KMC Avengers (newer/limited only by the number of avengers/Darkcrawler nuff said/better organized than some but...)
5.KMC syndicate (recently formed/ they give members a chance at being the badguys!/ not many experienced comic battler members/ only limited by number of badguys in existance/lacks the organization of others)
6.KMC skyfathers (newest group on the list/not much membership as of yet/ not really organized)
Thats how i see it with some pros and cons off to the side.

Good summary. You can decide for yourself from here. The LoC are the oldest, but not a "team" in the strictest sense. The JLA and the Authority started the group craze, though, so I'm obviously biased toward them, and the Authority in particular.

wink

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 08:14 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

But our thread has over 3000 posts :P

Yeah, a good summary, outarddwarf. All the good sides apart from one were listed well, you forgot to mention that Avengers have the best sigmakers.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 08:18 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Ha! Avengers curbstomp! stick out tongue

Thanks for the mention, outarddwarf. wink

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 08:25 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Tshern
But our thread has over 3000 posts :P

Yeah, a good summary, outarddwarf. All the good sides apart from one were listed well, you forgot to mention that Avengers have the best sigmakers.

3000 posts? Quality, not quantity my friend.

Winning the poll? Again, quantity counts for little. That, and The Authority has ways of making up for lack of members in polls *grins evilly*. Not that I'd change it at all, but knowing I could should be enough.

Best sigmakers? Again, debatable. I'd wouldn't be afraid to challenge DC any day. And if H.S.6 ever decided to join a group, we'd both be pretty screwed.

Last edited by Digi on Apr 28th, 2006 at 08:38 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 08:31 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote