KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The funniest thing happened at work today....

The funniest thing happened at work today....
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
im a jealous bich! rock

I won, you lost, I'm better! smile

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:12 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

im moving to sweeden

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:12 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yeah, me too. erm

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:13 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

sweeden rocks rock

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:15 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Impediment
I was at my unit, doing my usual duties as a correctional officer, and alluva sudden, while we were feeding chow, one of the inmates stood up from his table, calmly walked over to another inmate across the way and proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of the guy. Well naturally we, the guards, ran over the fight and tried to break the two up, who were now locked together in a damn death match. We used our mace on the two, breaking them apart, and hauled their asses down to the infirmary for examinations. Upon questioning the instigator, he was apparently mad at the other inmate because he dumped him for another inmate. The tears then began to flow like Niagara f*cking Falls with this idiot clamoring about how he'll "miss his tender kisses" and his "cute, fuzzy little butt". I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard. Ahh......Springtime................the emotions of romance are blossoming everywhere! Don't you agree? big grin
Didn't read it, but everyone seems to laugh at it so

laughing

One little spark...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:17 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
sweeden rocks rock

Yeah, seriously! The chicks there are soooooooooooooo sexilicious. Sweeden is way better than America, except for California. cool

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:17 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

and everything is freeee

no, not like that no expression

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:18 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Didn't read it, but everyone seems to laugh at it so

laughing

It's basically about secking cack! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:18 PM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Re: The funniest thing happened at work today....

I was at my unit, doing my usual duties as a correctional officer, and alluva sudden, while we were feeding chow, one of the inmates stood up from his table, calmly walked over to another inmate across the way and proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of the guy. Well naturally we, the guards, ran over the fight and tried to break the two up, who were now locked together in a damn death match. We used our mace on the two, breaking them apart, and hauled their asses down to the infirmary for examinations. Upon questioning the instigator, he was apparently mad at the other inmate because he dumped him for another inmate. The tears then began to flow like Niagara f*cking Falls with this idiot clamoring about how he'll "miss his tender kisses" and his "cute, fuzzy little butt". I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard. Ahh......Springtime................the emotions of romance are blossoming everywhere! Don't you agree? big grin

well when you told me i snickered but i read it and thought about it...now I cant stop laughing!!! laughing

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 12:21 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

laughing

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 12:31 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The funny thing is, none of us guards would have guessed in a hundred years that these two were gay inmates. They usually act all like a hard "G" who was "banging in the streets. They seemed completely hetero to me. Goes to show, I guess. You can be turned while on the inside to play for the other team. This isnt the first time I've seen shit like this happen.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 08:14 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 08:18 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Re: The funniest thing happened at work today....

Lowkey adorable but abusive relationship.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 12:55 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote