KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DN Luke and Darth Traya versus Exar Kun and Ulic Quel Droma

DN Luke and Darth Traya versus Exar Kun and Ulic Quel Droma
Started by: Swirly Girl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not another Luke vs. Kun thread jesus. They're the SAME person how about that? Counterparts like the Exile and Nihilus, they are the same friggin people. I'm tired of these arguments that include lightsnake's quasi intellectual novels and IKC's lessons on logical fallacy..

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post May 5th, 2006 12:43 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deception
We aren't trying, its just when we agree on something, you come in and attempt change it all.

Notice the Ragnos vs DN Luke and DE Sidious thread, how you are the only one trying to convince us..

So, even if I'm in the minority, I have no right to debate?

Old Post May 5th, 2006 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have a right but you debate with absolutely no logic, and you keep on doing it day after day after day..

Old Post May 5th, 2006 08:12 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Oh, right...tell us how Ragnos passed as a ghost again

Old Post May 5th, 2006 08:17 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice irrelevant misdirection lightsnake.. But to answer your ridiculous post, who ever disagreed with me? If you look at the comic and stop lying to yourself, you'll see Ragnos' passing... But again you live life according to lightsnake, not reality.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 08:19 PM
Lightsnake

Sorgo perhaps?

Old Post May 5th, 2006 08:19 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right well you list people all you want, but without proof your logical fallacies have no case.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 08:20 PM
Lightsnake

Want me to ask Sorgo for verification?

Old Post May 5th, 2006 08:20 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever floats your boat big pimpin

Old Post May 5th, 2006 08:22 PM
zephiel7

Ulic is the weak link here. He would fall to Traya, and then together DN Luke and Darth Traya would outpower Exar Kun.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 05:11 PM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

At the end it'll be Luke and Kun.. Who knows then

Old Post May 8th, 2006 05:18 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Originally posted by zephiel7
Ulic is the weak link here. He would fall to Traya, and then together DN Luke and Darth Traya would outpower Exar Kun.

I doubt that. Ulic to me seems stronger then Traya. After he killed herhe would assist Kun an finish Luke.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by tdtd
You have a right but you debate with absolutely no logic, and you keep on doing it day after day after day..

Neither do you... even though I don't like IKC I'll be the first to admit that every time you and him get into a debate he WTFpwns you.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 11:28 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right thanks for your post troll.. Next time post something of relevance, especially since IKC and I haven't argued this for weeks.. Way to follow along

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:47 AM
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by tdtd
Right thanks for your post troll.. Next time post something of relevance, especially since IKC and I haven't argued this for weeks.. Way to follow along

Me troll? See that door over there? It leads to STFU land I suggest you go through it jackass.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:14 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes you troll. You bringing up something that is virtually nonexistent at this point, and has nothing to do with the topic, makes you a troll. Thanks for playing.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:32 AM
Eminence
Boss

Wow. Hypocrisy, ignorance, and sheer stupidity at their best. . . You calling Veneficus a troll is like Numan calling Janus a noob.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:47 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, hypocrisy and ignorance.. Because there is ANY evidence that I've trolled around lately, and there's ANY evidence that me and IKC have had intense arguments lately. I suggest you take your bias elsewhere and start reading the threads.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:48 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Originally posted by Faunus
Wow. Hypocrisy, ignorance, and sheer stupidity at their best. . . You calling Veneficus a troll is like Numan calling Janus a noob.

Totally agreed.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:50 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh no, I called a respected member of this forum a troll! Doesn't matter if he trolled or not, it's just the principle of my audacity. Give me a break, read the damn thread or don't post nonsense.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 01:54 AM