KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DN Luke and Darth Traya versus Exar Kun and Ulic Quel Droma

DN Luke and Darth Traya versus Exar Kun and Ulic Quel Droma
Started by: Swirly Girl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lucius
Unknown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tdtd
Yes you troll. You bringing up something that is virtually nonexistent at this point, and has nothing to do with the topic, makes you a troll. Thanks for playing.

Dude I do not like IKC, but I will defend him against trolls like you. I mean your just a bored collage kid with nothing to do so you come on here to nag people and post crap.

And yes I understand that mosts of my posts are not very detailed and that I do not often debate and use logic ect, but that's only because my knowledge of SW EU is limited. If this was a Forgotten Realms vs forum I'd be posting those crazy long paragraphs about who would win and why.

And really your a liar. IKC pwned you a few hours ago in the Exar Kun vs DE Luke and DE Sidious thread.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:04 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

How did he pwn me? What the hell are you talking about? There was no "pwnage" there. If anything the guy with the Japanese name explained a lot of things to me while IKC pretty much stood out of it.. There was no heated debate, no name calling nothing. I don't know what you define as "pwned". And yes, I am a bored college student that comes here, yet I don't "nag" people, instead I get the comics and read them, learn something new, and argue with people who are vastly superior to me in SW knowledge. What I despise are the fanboys, and the people that either embellish a characters achievements, or diminish them...

And when you explain to me how exactly I've been a troll, then I'll honor your opinion as a legit one.

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:10 AM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

quote:
If anything the guy with the Japanese name explained a lot of things to me

And which "guy with a Japanese name" are you referring to?

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:16 AM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

How did he pwn me? What the hell are you talking about? There was no "pwnage" there. If anything the guy with the Japanese name explained a lot of things to me while IKC pretty much stood out of it.. There was no heated debate, no name calling nothing. I don't know what you define as "pwned". And yes, I am a bored college student that comes here, yet I don't "nag" people, instead I get the comics and read them, learn something new, and argue with people who are vastly superior to me in SW knowledge. What I despise are the fanboys, and the people that either embellish a characters achievements, or diminish them...

And when you explain to me how exactly I've been a troll, then I'll honor your opinion as a legit one.

1. Motoko is female.
2. IKC pwned you with the scans, Motoko only added on to his argument.
3. Yet you do nag people... you come here to get entertained by annoying others oh sure your not as bad as you used to be... but you do have reputation.
4. The majority of the members on this forum think you are a troll, because you act like one.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:16 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by Motoko Sama
And which "guy with a Japanese name" are you referring to?

Lol

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:17 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait, because the majority of the people on this forum think I'm on a troll, especially based on my first impression, that means I am one? Since when does the majority constitute fact? I could care less about my reputation and I care nothing for people that base my arguments or posts, on my original reputation. Again, stop telling me what other people think and show me where I nag people and troll, thanks.. And sorry "Sama", I thought you were a guy.. That's hot.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:19 AM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

It's no problem, but it seems only Veneficus knows I am female lol. Seems I should change my sigs to "female only" renders.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:24 AM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

i dont think traya is good.....i mean of the people here i think shes the worst cause of all the sith i fought in KOTOR and KOTOR II she was the easiest, but you are entitled to your own opinion

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:34 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
i dont think traya is good.....i mean of the people here i think shes the worst cause of all the sith i fought in KOTOR and KOTOR II she was the easiest, but you are entitled to your own opinion

Dude, all the enemies were pwned easily. Critical strike + enemy = dead.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:35 AM
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

haha
KOTOR RULEs

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:38 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fozzyfan116

Warning

IKC, it's good to know SOMEONE has a brain around here

Too bad that someone isn't you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 10th, 2006 06:57 AM
Click here to Send Fozzyfan116 a Private Message Find more posts by Fozzyfan116 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

that was interesting.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 06:58 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Fozzyfan116
IKC, it's good to know SOMEONE has a brain around here

Too bad that someone isn't you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Obviously isn't you either, seeing as I have very little tolerance for bashing. Watch yourself, newbie...

Old Post May 10th, 2006 10:59 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love you Rex

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:00 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Thank you...?

This thread seems to be filled with bashing...

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:01 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nsync rules!

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:03 PM
Lucius
Unknown

Nsync rules!

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:05 PM
Hokage Yoda
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luke and Traya win as much as I hate Traya

Old Post May 11th, 2006 02:04 AM
Click here to Send Hokage Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Hokage Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote