KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Freedon Nadd & Darth Malak vs. Yoda & NJO Luke

Freedon Nadd & Darth Malak vs. Yoda & NJO Luke
Started by: Darth Kal-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Yoda is stated to be the storngest enemy the darkness had ever known, as well as having mastered all of the greatest and mightiest techniques of the Jedi.

Reference for this? www.supershadow.com/lightsnakesez.htm?

quote:
He's above Vodo.

No, he's not. Not even close.

quote:
That's from the movie novelization

Movie novelistion isn't the best source to go with. It's essentially Stover's take on a character he didn't create. Also, it doesn't make any sense in light of the evidence. But you're Lightsnake; defender of the hyperbolic claim.

quote:
and several other sources.

What other sources? Specifically?

quote:
Not the NEC at ALL.

O rly? This would be a first.

quote:
And Dooku';s damn good fight doesn't matter. He realized he was the weaker, he ran.

You miss the point- Yoda is supposively according to you the best jedi of all time, yet he can't whack Dooku, his own apprentice, inside of a minute. Sucks to be him.

quote:
Novelization substantiates it....oh, and a random Jedi in JvS makes a staff resistant to a lightsaber.

Prove this. Show the scan. www.swcomics.com. Go find it for us.

quote:

Instakill King Ommin? The boneless, dying blob on the floor?

Yes, the same guy who held a jedi master captive with relative ease. Nadd's puppet.

quote:

Yes, crystal clear...you're either being intentionally facetious or you've lost the right to call anyone else a fanboy again.

I've never been a fanboy, Lightsnake, but you have been. You fit into every possible Fanboy Commandment, and then some. You're the guy who argues "X loses because he didn't impress me".

quote:

Nadd dies instantly. Either one of these guys kill him on their own. Crystal Clear?

Yes, your ignorance is. Congrats.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:44 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLAK FOX
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol, there are actually fanboy commandements.

Thanks to Jonathan Mark for the sig

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:47 PM
Click here to Send BLAK FOX a Private Message Find more posts by BLAK FOX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Oh, give me a break! Your arugment is it isn't valid because it's 'the author's take?' Welcome to the writing world! It's still the novelization, it's in the EU and uncontradicted. So...Ackbar isn't a great tactician because? Guess what, Janus, the source is canon in the EU, you are not.
And isn't SWcomics down? And Torr Snappit, fought with a staff, later substantiated in the Tales of the Jedi. Power of the Jedi also backs Yoda, up, as does Courtship of PRincess Leia, The Visual Dictionary, Insider..

And gee, Dooku is only Yoda's former padawan, practically his SON and Yoda is aiming not to kill him. Dooku runs and realizes Yoda's the far better. Not up for debate who the stronger is.

You're claiming Freedon Nadd, in light of all evidence can stand against two of the strongest Jedi who've ever lived. Like I said, you're either being facetious or...

True or False: Ommin was a powerless blob on the floor after Ulic demolished his life support?

Oh, please, I mentioned that 'didn't impress me bit' unconnected to my main argument when we were discussing the thing.

And yeah, fanboy commandments. That's great. Never minding how I could easily apply the reverse to you here...what's your argument, 'his dark side presence' lingered on? Couldn't have ANYTHING to do with him stashing a shipload of Naga's Sith items on Onderan? Once more, this is the guy killed in a native uprising. Come on, what are these excellent fanboy commandments? 'Argues because he believes so and so is better?' Yep, to you that seems to be it

Last edited by Lightsnake on May 5th, 2006 at 10:53 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:50 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote