KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » maul vs dooku

maul vs dooku
Started by: Darth Acheous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yeah TPM Anakin < Maul. I seen it with my own eyes.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 05:54 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol.. Why would AOTC Anakin be above Maul? Unless of course AOTC Anakin>Qui Gon... AKA Wrong.

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post May 14th, 2006 05:56 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

I thought you meant ROTS Anakin. My mistake.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:00 PM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

No my love..

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:01 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Dooku more or less wastes him.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:02 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

or less......

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:04 PM
BLAK FOX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku should be able to defeat him with relative ease.

Thanks to Jonathan Mark for the sig

Old Post May 14th, 2006 07:05 PM
Click here to Send BLAK FOX a Private Message Find more posts by BLAK FOX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MASTER OWENS

Personally i think count dooku would lose against Darth maul. Darth maul would have stuck dooku with his light saber and dooku would be dead. nonetheless i think it would be a great fight

Old Post May 17th, 2006 04:36 AM
Click here to Send MASTER OWENS a Private Message Find more posts by MASTER OWENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MASTER OWENS
Personally i think count dooku would lose against Darth maul. Darth maul would have stuck dooku with his light saber and dooku would be dead. nonetheless i think it would be a great fight

WTF?!?! The Count is leagus above Maul. It would take seconds for the Count to win. All he has to do is find an opening and strike. This is the sort of thing Dooku has been trained for and is a master of. Whereas Maul is extremely good he simply doesnt stand a chance.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 05:11 AM
Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Padawan Kenobi > Maul

Dooku > Jedi Master Kenobi

^ Just thought I'd slip in an ABC for shits and giggles. Nothing written in stone here.

Maul gets curbstomped. He's nothing compared to Dooku, to be honest. Dooku was the more powerful Sith. By leagues, as the Dooku fanboy stated.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post May 17th, 2006 05:43 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

And can I just point at that Dooku wtf pwned jedi master Obi-Wan TWICE in like 20 seconds. And I would like to say Count Dooku rocks!!!

Old Post May 17th, 2006 05:46 AM
Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rampant ox
And can I just point at that Dooku wtf pwned jedi master Obi-Wan TWICE in like 20 seconds. And I would like to say Count Dooku rocks!!!

Yes yes, we all know he kicked the shit out of Kenobi. Relax, dude.

Fanboyism killed the cat.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 05:54 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Yeah, Dooku wins, but TPM Obi-Wan doesn't > Maul. <Maul was pwning him for the first 1/2 of their duel, while fending off Qui-Gon, and even at the end, when Maul was tired from battling and killing Qui-Gon after fighting both Jedi at the same time, he still pushed Kenobi in the pit even though Kenobi was using the Dark Side. Obi-Wan won by luck, despte his claim that there's no such thing as luck. He was just messing with Han when he said that.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 01:46 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Maul is better than Padawan Obi, for reasons stated above. Also, Maul can withstand lightning, it just pisses him off more. In a saber fight it would be close, but when the force is involved, Dooku has a definite edge. Maul gives Dooku a good run, but Dooku has a solid win, I'd say.

And Rampant, calm down, we all know you're in love with Dooku. You don't need to stain your skivvies every time you see a thread with his name in it, okay?

Old Post May 17th, 2006 06:40 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

How was Maul better than Kenobi? As a Padawan, he had been on par with Maul the entire fight and at the end he began to overpower him. He showed that by slicing Maul's Lightsaber in half. Maul got angry and force pushed Kenobi. Kenobi wasn't exactly outmaneuvered when it came to Lightsaber dueling.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 07:29 PM
Ermac_Master
Ninja

"They will be no match for you."

Old Post May 17th, 2006 07:34 PM
Click here to Send Ermac_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Ermac_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Originally posted by Antediluvian
How was Maul better than Kenobi? As a Padawan, he had been on par with Maul the entire fight and at the end he began to overpower him. He showed that by slicing Maul's Lightsaber in half. Maul got angry and force pushed Kenobi. Kenobi wasn't exactly outmaneuvered when it came to Lightsaber dueling.

Maul kicked Kenobi aside to fight Qui Gon early on. He outclassed both at the same time. When it came down to things, Kenobi was left hanging in a pit. That's how.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 07:40 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Actually when it came down to it Maul was falling down the pit in two pieces. Obi-Wan won fair and square however he did have a considerable amount of luck on his side.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 08:03 PM
Generic Hero
KGB

I'd like to point out that Kenobi was a Knight in AotC. Not that it matters, though.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Maul is a better combatant than both TPM Qui Gon and Obi Wan, that should be clear.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 08:08 PM