KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Hooray no more Pierce Brosnan as James Bond

Hooray no more Pierce Brosnan as James Bond
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gfk,ggkhjyj
Sorry but what excactly do you find bad in brosnan?????ok..you say that he plays the same as he was playing in remington steele..right??ok..Remington steele was a VERY-VERY succesful tv series with a LOT-LOT of fans!also...james bond is not like YOU imagine him(like Jude Law,with trendy clothes or something:P---this could be disgusting for a bond movie)..is like ian fleming imagined him!With CLASSIC STYLE(even old fashioned), WITH HUMOR,AND CHARMING!.....Pierce brosnan has ALL tose qualifications!and there are million of people out there to confirm what i am saying!!Sorry!And of course he passed his lines because these "lines" happened to be very similar to IAN FLEMING S JAMES BOND!....If those lines was not similar to Bond lines then the producers would have fired him...so..try to think like a bond fun!not like Spider-Man fun!James bond is not a trendy muscular freak like those you see in comics! :P

errr me and several others already listed WHY he was so horrible as Bond. Not my fault if you want to ignore the reasons and not read them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 10:09 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miroku

I agree with you mr parker.Brosnan sucked as james bond.he was the worst james bond ever.Not anywhere near as good as roger moore or sean connery.

Miroku: i'll have to open up the wind tunnel it's the only way

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 06:30 PM
miroku is currently offline Click here to Send miroku a Private Message Find more posts by miroku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gfk,ggkhjyj

No he was the best.Moore sucked

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 07:14 PM
gfk,ggkhjyj is currently offline Click here to Send gfk,ggkhjyj a Private Message Find more posts by gfk,ggkhjyj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

Originally posted by gfk,ggkhjyj
No he was the best.Moore sucked

did you just say best?

best?

confused

maybe not THE worst, but are you seriously considering posting in this thread that Pierce Brosnan was a better james bond than Sean Connery?

eek!

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 07:54 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gfk,ggkhjyj

than sean connery NO,but better than moore yes!VERY SERIOUSLY!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 08:36 PM
gfk,ggkhjyj is currently offline Click here to Send gfk,ggkhjyj a Private Message Find more posts by gfk,ggkhjyj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

i put them on the same level

they were both ok

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 08:43 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gfk,ggkhjyj

Yes i dont disagree with you!i said Brosnan because of personal reasons!But i get ungry when i see bullshit like "brosnan was the worst", "brosnan doest have the look to be bond"....OF COURSE HE DOES!!!These days who else would be better?!which actor?Tell me one of those we see on cinema the last 10 years!!IF Connery is too old to play Bond,the only one who "looks like Bond", is Pierce Brosnan!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 09:44 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by pinkfloydkor
did you just say best?

best?

confused

maybe not THE worst, but are you seriously considering posting in this thread that Pierce Brosnan was a better james bond than Sean Connery?

eek!

its laughable to say he was better than EITHER Connery or Moore. laughing yet there have been a couple of people that have come on here that have said he was the best. laughing

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 10:47 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by miroku
I agree with you mr parker.Brosnan sucked as james bond.he was the worst james bond ever.Not anywhere near as good as roger moore or sean connery.

cool. cool you have great taste my man. thumb up

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 10:48 PM
gfk,ggkhjyj

HAHAHA LOL! Mr.Parker i Said!!... He-is-better-than-Moore!!!And whatever your opinion is, my opinion remains the same: BROSNAN-IS BETTER-THAN-MOORE!!!!!!HOORAY!! stick out tongue (It is not personal,you know that wink )

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 11:50 PM
Mr Parker

thats fine but most bond fans as RZA mentioned earlier know,as any true bond fan knows,when it comes down to deciding who was the best actor to have played the role between the 3,it always comes down to a close contest of being between moore and connery at the end with connery usually winning.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 12:49 AM
pinkfloydkor

very true

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 02:42 AM