KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 1980 1981 [1982] 1983 1984 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Because he basically got 5000 people killed so he could feel like a ****ing hero. He's how war crimes happen.

And fvck me for trying to pick all the "moral" choices as if that detracts from the awful shit you do just by playing the game. What a great storyline, it makes you feel bad just for trying to do the right thing. For trying to be a hero.

Last edited by Impediment on Aug 19th, 2014 at 09:36 AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 07:35 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Spoiler tags you ****er. I want to talk about the game, but I don't want to ruin it for those who haven't played.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 07:43 PM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Too late. I got there 30 seconds before the limit. I'll PM a mod.

Everyone already knows about how ****ed up the game is anyway. That's why you play it. It's not really a spoiler that shit be bad yo.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 07:52 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

This is all your fault.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 08:18 PM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I am still a good person.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 08:20 PM
NemeBro

The US military does not condone the killing of unarmed combatants. But this isn't real, so why should you care?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 08:32 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Whelp, no point in me playing anymore.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 08:38 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Shit, I thought you were 3/4th through already? Nothing I posted should be a spoiler by that point.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 08:42 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

I didn't actually read any of your spoilers. I got lucky and the page loaded in a way that the first thing I saw was Nemebro talking about spoilers.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 08:47 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm reading some reactions in a lets play to the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: White Phosphorus scene and man is it ironic. Lots of people complaining that the game is trying to guilt them after giving them no choice about it. Which is the whole point. You do have a choice. You have to choose to want to keep going even if that means using the phosphorus, which exactly what Walker chooses. Such a good game.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 09:17 PM
NemeBro

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Which ending did you get Nephthys?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 09:49 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Suicide. F*ck Walker, he's not going home.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 09:50 PM
NemeBro

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: My Walker didn't go home either. He also didn't die.

"Welcome to Dubai." smile

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 09:52 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You dick.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 10:23 PM
NemeBro

To kill for yourself is murder. To kill for your government is heroic. To kill for entertainment is harmless.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 10:25 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: If Walker survived, he'd likely suffer from PTSD. In a way, he's the lucky one.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 10:39 PM
NemeBro

There is no escape.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 02:46 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I am the escape.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 03:11 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

This Cosmos series is dope as ****.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 03:18 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I am the escape.

Still way behind Neme

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 03:18 AM
Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote