KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3171 3172 [3173] 3174 3175 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Too slow and painful. Bleach has a risk of not working (parents will find out).

Slitting wrists is the most feasible; I actually have a razor blade sitting 12 inches away from me right now. It takes too long as well too, and very painful.

My household doesn't have alcohol.

I'm thinking of chlorine gas poisoning mixing bleach and windex; but that's not even likely to work unless it's in a closed environment.

A cyanide pill would be a blessing right now; but it's illegal. I could try to sneak into my chem lab's stock room, but there's no guarantee it'll be there. I should start stocking up on apple seeds and cherry pits.
Turn the car on in a closed garage.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 01:40 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly, I fantasize dying just like Dooku or Vizsla did. Decapitation is surely one of the fastest and painless ways to go; not to mention the honor in accepting your inferiority to another.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 01:42 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Turn the car on in a closed garage.
Parents will question what I'm doing and it takes a few minutes to work. My "human" instinct will override whatever thoughts I'm having.

I do live near a ghetto though, so maybe I can go there and piss off a gangster. But even that isn't guaranteed. The bullet has to go through the brainstem or you just become a vegetable.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 01:44 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Are you into BDSM, Kurk?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 01:46 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you into BDSM, Kurk?
Very much actually; but I think that's a consequence behavior of me being an autist.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 01:52 AM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Kurk
Too slow and painful. Bleach has a risk of not working (parents will find out).

Slitting wrists is the most feasible; I actually have a razor blade sitting 12 inches away from me right now. It takes too long as well too, and very painful.

My household doesn't have alcohol.

I'm thinking of chlorine gas poisoning mixing bleach and windex; but that's not even likely to work unless it's in a closed environment.

A cyanide pill would be a blessing right now; but it's illegal. I could try to sneak into my chem lab's stock room, but there's no guarantee it'll be there. I should start stocking up on apple seeds and cherry pits.

/shrug

Lmao get gang banged to death. Least you'll go out like you lived, on your knees wink

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 01:58 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** it. I have time.

I'll go out like Marvin Heemeyer

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 02:08 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Think you can take a dick?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 02:27 AM
Solar Power

You're bumming me out to no end Kurk. When you're in college just be active and involved, meet some people! If you're not working out now, you should try to since school gyms are usually free with tuition. I get that it can be hard when you're introverted, and you probably won't be friends with everybody, but even finding a few people you can be close with is worth it. The social skills necessary to be a dentist are stuff you can pick up if you try.

Also you should really test out the curriculum before dismissing it "cuz IQ 2low". You can try to dual major your freshman year just to see which set of courses suit you more, though that will be a killer amount of coursework. Talking to academic advisers might help too.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 04:07 AM
Click here to Send Solar Power a Private Message Find more posts by Solar Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateMuesli

why is fated suggesting suicide methods? cringe, the guy almost killed himself and was depressed 24/7 some years ago lmao.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 04:28 AM
Click here to Send ChocolateMuesli a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateMuesli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bane dies

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 05:02 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

:>

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 05:12 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Think you can take a dick?
I'm not gay, so no.
Originally posted by Solar Power
You're bumming me out to no end Kurk. When you're in college just be active and involved, meet some people! If you're not working out now, you should try to since school gyms are usually free with tuition. I get that it can be hard when you're introverted, and you probably won't be friends with everybody, but even finding a few people you can be close with is worth it. The social skills necessary to be a dentist are stuff you can pick up if you try.

Also you should really test out the curriculum before dismissing it "cuz IQ 2low". You can try to dual major your freshman year just to see which set of courses suit you more, though that will be a killer amount of coursework. Talking to academic advisers might help too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc4q4lmGjFM
Originally posted by ChocolateMuesli
why is fated suggesting suicide methods? cringe, the guy almost killed himself and was depressed 24/7 some years ago lmao.

Everyone on these forums is grotesqued in their own way.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 05:57 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

He asked for suicide methods, I provided some.

Tho most of em were references to House of Cards. The cutting the wrists part.

Drinking pain killers is a reference to american horror story and drinking bleach is a reference to a later season of AHS.

Even joker referenced HOC by telling kurk to turn on his car in the garage.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 06:07 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

What the f**k?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 06:09 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateMuesli

ok all the times i told ppl to kill themselves was just references to movies lol same goes for the zoofilia, that was also references that you all were just too dumb to understand

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 06:18 PM
Click here to Send ChocolateMuesli a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateMuesli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 07:58 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

lmao

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 08:28 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

ok all the times i told ppl to kill themselves was just references to movies lol same goes for the zoofilia, that was also references that you all were just too dumb to understand

Oh noes. #exposed.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 08:29 PM
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Need to spam my way to ten(twenty?) posts to post links vs Nai

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 01:03 AM
Click here to Send ziggtard a Private Message Find more posts by ziggtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote