KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3202 3203 [3204] 3205 3206 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Lost
Oh, I see. You're referring to this, right?

That PM I sent you yesterday? You're a fucking scumbag, Ellimist, and it's why I bowed out yesterday. I've seen your type a million times. That wasn't just a throwaway statement. I've literally seen carbon copies of you on this forum come and go in the years I've been here. You take this SO seriously, to the point when sometime could have potentially reached out to you, apologized, and said they were "pathetic", you try to hold it over their head if they dare speak at you publicly. Neph is a "withered husk" because he won't engage you (LOL?). I won't either and it's pretty clear why.

God, it was so easy. I'll take the hit of people who are foolish enough to think the PM is legit just so others can get an idea of the type of dude you are and what you'll resort to.

I fucking harmlessly asked Neph what he was discussing and, when he informed me it was you, all I did next was inform him that I was curious about seeing the post. I wasn't surprised. I figured it would've actually happened yesterday or today so it landed roughly about where I figured it would.

So, after just asking to see the thread, this:

Over wanting to see a thread you posted in that YOU, at the very least, dispute was embarrassing for you (you challenged Neph's memory of the ordeal, as she described it in a way that appears embarrassing for you) so what's the problem? It took legitimately nothing for you to threaten disclosure or allude to the fact I sent a private message where I said I was pathetic, embarrassed, and apologetic.

Of course, I deny the message exists publicly (I thought it was fairly transparent at this point but it was enough, nonetheless) and you send me this (finally responding, after sending me nothing discussing the apology I sent you, nor responding in any fashion after I sent it. You had been online. I imagine you saw it quite early and ignored it, only addressing it to threaten me with it publicly):

I can appreciate the veiled "the fuck you think you're doing" to use my original apology message against me and hold it over my head.

Like I said, left the discussion because you're a shitty person and, regardless of whether anyone believes this was staged or not, they'll at least know you were still a prick because you thought it was genuine. You take this too seriously. You needed to be checked and not in a "I won the debate, we went line by line, I said your fallacies" kind of way that you (and too many others here) overestimate the meaning of but how you treat others, even online, as a person.

It's an indictment and I'd say an important one. You're a bully. [/B]

Things present in this paragraph:

- Calling Ellimist a bully
- Calling Ellimist a shitty person
- Something something Neph
- Calling Ellimist a scumbag
- Accuses Ellimist of taking things seriously while calling him all of the above

Things missing from this paragraph:

- Anything of actual substance

Ellimist is a kid right (?) as in a highschooler? If anyone is to be ashamed here 'The Lost,' it should be you.
Castrating someone online for sharing different opinions... keep it classy

Last edited by Pessimystic on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 01:36 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 01:32 PM
Click here to Send Pessimystic a Private Message Find more posts by Pessimystic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I'm not even remotely surprised.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 01:35 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

this thread lmao

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 01:53 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Re: The Battle Bar #2

Originally posted by calvs
Ya, Strictly social...don't bring your BS in here..
smile

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 01:58 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
An_Sock
Restricted

Account Restricted

So let me get this straight.

The Lost Cuck sent Ellimist a fake concession over PM. And the purpose of this was to expose Ellimists Character in case he revealed the contents of the Message. And this was his grand plan As oppose to actually proving why race is a social construct in the first instance.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:01 PM
Click here to Send An_Sock a Private Message Find more posts by An_Sock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Ellimist
On ignore you go. thumb up
And this will never cease. You are a huge coward who have given your word. Your word doesn't matter. I recall when you came on here crying about how lord Lucien victimized you. You came on the board crying for sympathy like a victim. You're a weak person. You're a coward with no spine. You're gutless and I'll continue to mock you while you hide from me, *****.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:07 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Nephthys
He was on here as another account but he lost the password or something.

There was this silly debate where he was arguing Luke could turn invisible and assasinate Sheev and everyone started makin fun of him so he left the forum.
Dude, this kid is an outright pussy. I bet he was bullied in high school. Lord Lucien victimized him and he admitted it. On a message board he needed therapy. Maybe Dr. Phil will help him.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:10 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

Originally posted by Pessimystic
Things present in this paragraph:

- Calling Ellimist a bully
- Calling Ellimist a shitty person
- Something something Neph
- Calling Ellimist a scumbag
- Accuses Ellimist of taking things seriously while calling him all of the above

Things missing from this paragraph:

- Anything of actual substance

How is there not anything of substance here? I harmlessly asked to see a discussion that Ellimist had about Yoda/Sidious (that he implied he wasn't embarrassed/worried about when responding to Neph about it) and he threatened to disclose a personal, private message to him where I apologized, asked for forgiveness, and said I was pathetic. Over nothing. That's a shitty, shitty thing to do. The fact that my PM wasn't genuine is irrelevant because he thought it was and tried to use that against me over fuck-all.

I deny it openly (that the PM took his place) and, after ignoring my PM (I'm sure he said it. He had been online well after I had sent it), he asks me "what am I doing in the battle bar", which comes off as a "what do you think you're doing" response. As in? Pipe down or I'm going to shame you by revealing what you had sent to me.

quote:
Ellimist is a kid right (?) as in a highschooler? If anyone is to be ashamed here 'The Lost,' it should be you.
Castrating someone online for sharing different opinions... keep it classy

First off, how am I supposed to know he's a highschooler? Even then, bullying people is bullying people. He's not a thirteen year old or something. He knows what he is doing. Dude has agency.

I didn't "castrate" him for sharing a different opinion. I did it because I knew how he'd weaponize an apology to him based on how he was acting during our discussion. He could not handle that someone was walking away from him because he was being intolerable so he has to feign it's because I "couldn't respond" or "didn't know what I was talking about." It had NOTHING to do with that. I've gone toe to toe on this board many times and the people I debate with certainly don't have to be perfect (ffs, I spent time arguing with Ziggy, the biggest racist bastard on these boards and opted out after he started being inflammatory and incredibly racist) but Ellimist was being incredibly disingenuous and put energy into misrepresenting on purpose. Dude, Neph was a smartass with him and called him "Ellimist the Wise" and Ellimist lost it and kept on saying "everyone hates you" and "Tempest broke you." He was going overboard.

Even when he says he's "defending" someone who's getting shit on, the intention is condescending and flat-out awful:
quote:
I mean I'm often your only defender when people shit on you behind your back (dmb has joined the crowd), mostly out of pity

Dude is a BULLY. Period.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Dude, this kid is an outright pussy. I bet he was bullied in high school.

Who knows. You can't really know his circumstances. I will add that the bullied often end up bullying.

Nothing ever ends.

Last edited by Gehenna on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 02:23 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:15 PM
Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He admitted he was bullied so he is trying to be the bully now. But when you go around trying to act like the big bad wolf you'll find a bigger badder wolf. I am not offended at him saying I am a terrible debater. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and I find him to be a cowardly, arrogant, victim. What offends me about him is he accepted a debate and then pussed out. His word means shit so really he stands for nothing and is nothing. He has chosen to use the ultimate cowards defense by the ignore button to avoid me.

I'll hound him until he dies unless he fulfills his obligation of carrying out with the debate he agreed to. It's ironic he called you a coward when you he has done worse. He will say anything to get a response and will use double standards from thread to thread. He's as weak as they come emotionally.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:34 PM
Gehenna
Sorgo

Yeah, but I'm not sure if following him around and hounding him is the best way to handle it, especially when he said he had blocked you. What you're saying might be true (about him dodging but I don't know that personally) but it's probably best to just leave it be.

Nothing ever ends.

Last edited by Gehenna on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 02:38 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:36 PM
Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That's just how Quan is.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:38 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quan is a fierce bloodhound, he cannot be stopped. sad

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:40 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

Also, I said the discussion was about "Yoda/Sidious" up there but it was a "Luke/Sidious" versus. My mistake.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:41 PM
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

People have been making fun of Quanchi for years.

But now at age 38, still on internet forums, he's gained some respect by calling users decade/s younger than him cowards. What a strange world.

Last edited by Pessimystic on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 02:48 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:45 PM
Click here to Send Pessimystic a Private Message Find more posts by Pessimystic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Only one way for me to stop. He carries out the debate he agreed to. It's very simple but his cowardice won't allow him to get in the ring. Judged debate. Put yourself on the line, Ellimist. Quit living in fear.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:48 PM
quanchi112
Disney

People have been making fun of Quanchi for years.

But now at age 38, still on internet forums, he's gained some respect by calling users decade/s younger than him cowards. What a strange world.
I won't ever stop. I enjoy this shit, kiddo. Feelings and opinions don't matter. You may be a sock of Ellimist's tbh. Either way he's the one on the run from me. He agreed to a debate and then won't see it through despite saying I'm the worst. Well he said that about Neph too. It's a go to tactic of his to insult the other guy because he's emotionally weak. Quit running, Ellimist.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:50 PM
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sure he's petrified of a geriatric sitting behind a computer, constantly refreshing this site waiting to see a reply to "you're a coward."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:54 PM
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm no Ellimist sock, I disagree with the fellow on just about everything.

Here we have found common ground.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I'm sure he's petrified of a geriatric sitting behind a computer, constantly refreshing this site waiting to see a reply to "you're a coward."
Well I don't care what his personal feelings are but he should care about his honor. He agreed to a debate and then is cowardly dipping out of his obligation. His word means nothing.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:56 PM
D1ckSpl1tter
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol this aids is entertaining, keep going ladies

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:57 PM
Click here to Send D1ckSpl1tter a Private Message Find more posts by D1ckSpl1tter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote