KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 3203 3204 [3205] 3206 3207 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pessimystic
I'm no Ellimist sock, I disagree with the fellow on just about everything.

Here we have found common ground.
You are a sock but why can't you just respond to me for your main account. I've never heard anyone in their thirties referred to as a geriatric but maybe you're not intelligent. Just log in from your main account and have a go at me. Don't hide behind sock accounts.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 02:58 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D1ckSpl1tter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
You are a sock but why can't you just respond to me for your main account. I've never heard anyone in their thirties referred to as a geriatric but maybe you're not intelligent. Just log in from your main account and have a go at me. Don't hide behind sock accounts.

im the main account, sup ***?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 03:00 PM
Click here to Send D1ckSpl1tter a Private Message Find more posts by D1ckSpl1tter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by D1ckSpl1tter
im the main account, sup ***?
More Ellimist socks. Just like him to hide.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 03:01 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

This is a new low for Elm. no

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 03:02 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112

I have no choice. I was banned multiple times for stating facts regarding race, I don't intend to be banned again.

An old man compared to most people on here I'm afraid, it's sad. Ellimist will be settled down with a wife and kids by 38 and you'll still be here, bitching about Star Wars and Star Trek until your death.

Last edited by Pessimystic on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 03:05 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 03:02 PM
Click here to Send Pessimystic a Private Message Find more posts by Pessimystic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I have no choice. I was banned multiple times for stating facts regarding race, I don't intend to be banned again.

An old man compared to most people on here I'm afraid, it's sad. Ellimist will be settled down with a wife and kids by 38 and you'll still be here, bitching about Star Wars and Star Trek.
What do our real lives have to do with anything debating related ? I doubt the kid can get laid tbh. That isn't the point. I do agree the spineless one will run and hide the next time someone victimizes him. Always amusing to hear the irl arguments coming to change the topic because you know he's a coward. He agreed to a debate and then wants to puss out. All he has to do is man up. Simple.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 03:05 PM
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

You attacked his character.

Anyway he's probably sleeping or out drinking, enjoying the best years of his life. Give him time.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 03:07 PM
Click here to Send Pessimystic a Private Message Find more posts by Pessimystic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You attacked his character.

Anyway he's probably sleeping or out drinking, enjoying the best years of his life. Give him time.
Only due to him not honoring his word. All he has to do is follow through. I doubt it he seems to be a nerd.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 03:08 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Legend tells that Snoke's entire character was inspired by quanchi.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 03:10 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Little known fact, original concept art of Snoke was actually based on a portrait of a young Quanchi.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 03:12 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You are so jelly.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 03:43 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

tbh dragging one's personal life into any kind of argument is way more retarded than anything quanchi and ellimist can pull of

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 04:35 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

Nobody did that. I didn't drag his "personal life" into it. He was being really fucking dirty and it backfired on him. Jesus, you guys are sad. You'll back up anyone just because you consistently agree with them, even if they fuck up.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 04:55 PM
Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

...wtf just happened?

Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah, you really shouldn't use private messages as some sort of ammunition against someone in public. Not only is it a shitty thing to do but it makes it doubtful you can be trusted to keep things private in the future.

You still have some growing up to do, kid.

Uhhhh, Neph, you literally did the *exact same thing* when you noted that I had PM'd you earlier trying to reconcile (which you labeled me "whining about how you were mean to me"). Like, even for you this hypocrisy is pretty transparent.

Anyway, here is Neph and The Lost's master plan:

1. The Lost apologizes to me
2. Neph starts poking at me out of nowhere
3. I retaliate with jabbing of my own (the lost then calls *this* "bullying")
4. The lost starts poking at me too (note: saying "oh you were clearly mocking a member about a thread, I'm going to now *ask for that thread* with no apparent defense or sympathy is not in good faith)
5. I send lost a Pm asking for clarification and he just gives a deliberate troll non-answer
6. I threaten to get lost to reveal the pm *he said i could reveal* but don't actually do it, in response to the above actions
7. ???
8. Profit!!!

What's missing:

- An actual argument
- Any explanation for your obsessive hatred for me because I dared disagree with you on something or because *gasp* I used a latin phrase when you thought I shouldn't have!

But, whatever. Instead of actually debating the material you decided to play one of the cringiest games of troll I've ever seen - that says enough, I think.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 05:41 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I responded to you acting as if I had PM'd you accusing you of something, when in fact I was merely responding to your PM. I was just clarifying.

You opened the door.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
An_Sock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Ellimist

4. The lost starts poking at me too (note: saying "oh you were clearly mocking a member about a thread, I'm going to now *ask for that thread* with no apparent defense or sympathy is not in good faith)
5. I send lost a Pm asking for clarification and he just gives a deliberate troll non-answer
6. I threaten to get lost to reveal the pm *he said i could reveal* but don't actually do it, in response to the above actions
7. ???
8. Profit!!!

What's missing:

- An actual argument
- Any explanation for your obsessive hatred for me because I dared disagree with you on something or because *gasp* I used a latin phrase when you thought I shouldn't have!

But, whatever. Instead of actually debating the material you decided to play one of the cringiest games of troll I've ever seen - that says enough, I think.

No need to explain Elm.

Everyone who saw this interaction pan out can see clearly that the Lost's "grand plan" made him look more unhinged and like a sore loser than he was before. And it's not like these deceptive tactics are foreign to him. In the deleted thread that he "debated" me in, as oppose to refuting the raw data sheets presented, The Lost dug up posts from a random Alt Right Reddit account and told everyone the account was mine. It wasn't. Nevertheless, he's not the kind of person that can justifiably complain about exposing people.

As for the Lost claiming the Ellimist is a bully. Yes. We know that. And we still like him for it. If he wasn't an egotist he would be a boring dime a dozen intellectual. We certainly respect him over you, a 30 year old basement dwelling soy latte enthusiast.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:09 PM
Click here to Send An_Sock a Private Message Find more posts by An_Sock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well done Ellimist. Neph and his soyfriend will die now.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:16 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Ellimist
...wtf just happened?

Uhhhh, Neph, you literally did the *exact same thing* when you noted that I had PM'd you earlier trying to reconcile (which you labeled me "whining about how you were mean to me"). Like, even for you this hypocrisy is pretty transparent.

7. ???
8. Profit!!!

What's missing:

- An actual argument

Keep running from your promise. You word means NOTHING.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:25 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

So I have no interest in pursuing this absurd flame war with The Lost any further. He's pursued one of the most bizarre, cringey, incoherent troll jobs I've ever seen, something that you'd expect an emotionally unstable teenager to do - not someone who has apparently been here in one form or another since 2005. Let's just summarize what he's done in a slightly more elaborate manner now that I'm on my laptop (I'm not going to touch on the merits of our "debate"; I think I did that pretty clearly a few pages ago):

- During the debate Neph started making dubious accusations towards me, which were later revealed to be his misunderstanding of "former" and "latter" (e.g. thinking I said races were bad at something when "latter" was mapping to individual differences). The Lost credulously started nodding and agreeing with him, despite having not even seen the thread in question and before any break in civility between the two of us.

- During the debate I asked him a clarifying question on a definition as an aside to our overarching responses. He decided to be cute by playing a literal word game like in Lord of the Rings where the mines of Moria have the sign "speak friend, and enter" and it took a while for Gandalf to figure out that it literally means "say the word friend (in elvish)". I didn't decipher his masterful language at first, but then he clarified, and I moved on with my response to the overarching debate. One would think that would be the end of it - but then The Lost indignantly held this as some sort of proof of my "dishonesty" and would later use it as an excuse to bow out of the debate entirely. You might wonder what three short messages clarifying his position on something has to do with our ability to debate on the larger discussion - well, you'd be right to. It doesn't, and was one of the many bizarre troll (or not?) jobs I've seen.

- After having promised to destroy me on the topic, The Lost gives one half-assed reply and then quits because of the above figurative language nobody appreciated, me using the phrase "concession accepted" once, and me using a latin term for a logical inference (I'm not even being facetious - those were literally the three specific complaints he cited the most frequently), but sticks around to go on a hysterical flame-fest where he runs around to anyone who will listen and starts whining about me.

- The Lost "sends" what he later gloats to be a fake apology PM to me in which he gives me permission to share it publicly but asks me to consider not doing it. I vaguely say that The Lost apologized in private to two people I know, but tell them not to say this to anyone as I would accept it.

- Neph randomly starts jabbing at me by inaccurately describing a situation and saying everyone made fun of me for saying something stupid so I left the board (???).

- I jab back at Neph by saying people think he's a sh*t debater and I'm often his only defender out of pity. The Lost then goes at me for being a "bully" while egging Neph on, apparently oblivious or indifferent to the double standard.

- After The Lost asks to see the thread in a passive-aggressive tone, and when he responds to my PM asking for clarification with a trollish answer, I warn him on the forum that I could easily reveal what we had been talking about - which could mean anything (like him thinking Bane beats Sidious or something).

- The Lost then springs his Trap of Failure, where he reveals that he had planned this all along to reveal my "true character" to the forums or something. *Crickets* You would correctly wonder why he didn't spend this time and energy just responding to the damn debate.

But, whatever. The problem with you, Lost, is that you just aren't willing to debate arguments on their logical and empirical merits without getting emotionally riled up and diverting into incoherent bouts of self-righteous fury. You spent almost no time discussing the subject matter - you started a flame war on a conversation that I had been keeping civil, you employed petty syntactical excuses and traps to avoid having to actually engage with me in an intellectually honest manner. I understand that political topics can get charged, especially those around race, which is why I don't really discuss it in real life - but I was really hoping you'd engage me in an actual debate on the matter, because you had been hyping yourself up to have this vast trove of knowledge on the issue (and not some generic strawmen about how ethnicity is better).

You can accuse Ziggy of being a troll, which he is (not even an insult he doesn't pretend he isn't) - but your ratio of actual arguments to random shitposting is surely in the troll territory. I'm not going to waste time making new grudges or continuing this flame war - if you want to continue discussing this with me, do it over PM.

Last edited by The Ellimist on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 06:47 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:37 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote